Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Genuinely surprised that Anuj hasn’t touched Upma Devi’s feet yet..

why anoooj will touch feet

hes asslicking just finesmiley8

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Genuinely surprised that Anuj hasn’t touched Upma Devi’s feet yet..

marne se pehle puja karke marega🤣

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Kon he ye Fans???

Ye wahiyad baat toh Forum pr kabhi nhi hue smiley37

Screenshot_20241006_234439_Samsung Internet.jpg

Originally posted by: mili9

Love everything you wrote here, my friendsmiley31 Can I give infinite likes to this? smiley20

May be unpopular opinion, I am very salty with Armaan stilsmiley21l. I didn't get any warm fuzzies after that episodesmiley22, Armaan is still the same clueless, like he said matlabi and selfish guysmiley7 when it comes to his emotions, his pain, his bechargi, his maa, his angst as Abhira distanced herself from him.......To be honest, I didn't think he would react even this much seeing her pain today. The way he was going about, it is like, if you look OK and together, you are having a time of your lifesmiley35. If I am crying and walking around not caring about people, surroundings, responsibilities, I must be the one who is shatteredsmiley19What he did is not a silly mistake for which he can hold her feet and repentsmiley11. Instead, it is an extreme betrayal of her trust as you mentioned. She seems to be having trepidation whether she can really count on him in her hard times.

I got very peeved when within 2 min of his pain from Abhira distancing herself, he got counselsmiley7Like Indira said below, I hated it that he started discussing their marriage with Ruhi again. He couldn't discuss or acknowledge the pain of a girl he claims to love, not make one gesture to show her that he cares, humiliate her in front of everyone bringing down whatever dignity she is trying to maintain, BUT can regurgitate his pain to his SILsmiley35 Ewwww.......... him asking Abhira for forgiveness and him discussing Abhira and him with Ruhi is giving me the creeps and dejavusmiley35 Haan...... I will give credit to Ruhi on one line...... when your mom is right, tareef karo, but when she is wrong, you can't bend over backwardssmiley23I wish this line is spoken by somebody else and not Ruhismiley11

Exactly, Abhira is looking up to him for support, not delegating his responsibilities to others to make her smile. Ek smile se kya hota hain, when she doesn't even know why her husband abandoned her in the first place and now wants to be intimatesmiley13Even if you are under extreme duress, you can laugh and smile when you watch a funny scene etc,. doesn't mean it solved anything. I liked how you drew parallels to gifting the car and this. I feel the same way, they hold no meaning to hersmiley6

I am so glad to see the composure Abhira showed in the whole thing. It is not about the cold shoulder, but her realization somewhere that he may not be someone she can lean on during her hardshipsmiley19When you think about it, that truly breaks your heart. Especially after pouring her heart out to him that he is really the only one left for her in this world and she thoroughly vetted out her relationship with him from her endsmiley3At least so she thought. She thought about all possibilities and gave him a way out every step of the waysmiley19Her crying by herself brought tears to my eyes, hope no girl is that position with no one to lean onsmiley19As you said above, she is too consumed by the husband's pain and means to alleviate that, to even recognize her own painsmiley7She is even giving consideration of the maa ka sapna, recognizing that everyone has a right to have their own dreamssmiley10I hope the guy understands the depth of this young girl.

I am starting to like Kaveri-Abhira dynamics again, as much as a dictator she is, she seems to be kind and compassionate towards Abhira when compared to the husband who claims to be the only familysmiley7If only Kaveri didn't announce why she wants Abhira in the firmsmiley11 Why didn't nobody say one kind word or one nice gesture to Abhira. May be they are afraid of Vidya. But, when they saw Armaan tearing into Abhira, couldn't Rohit have taken her out for a coffee or Manoj take her out for a walk or the pyaara paapa take her out to a movie, instead of standing in the crowd and nodding his head. Something, anythingsmiley13Only Manisha tried and gave her the support in actionssmiley31.While Armaan gets comforted within 2 min of a setbacksmiley28I have no hopes on this guysmiley11

Tags for convenience only....... you know the drillsmiley1

As always beautifully written and can’t agree more with everything u said .

@ Bold , from last 3 months a man who was not able to see the pain or talk to the girl who he claimed to love suddenly ok to discuss his and Abhira’s personal matters with his psycho ex who wants to split them away and marry him on his and Abhira’s wedding day ? I would have loved if he talked to his papa,chahi,chachu ,Rohit or even chorus gang instead. That cheater woman giving lectures on true love and mother’s love seems too fake and Armaan listening to her smiley8
I know many ppl felt his sudden realisation seemed fake but this is the 1st time he actually Saw Abhira crying , she did cry before too but then she was all alone. Seeing her like that definitely made him realise what an idiot he was ignoring the only person who unconditionally loved him. Thats not a silly mistake to forgive so I loved how Abhira is ignoring him. I would have loved more of she started ignoring him after seeing his rudeness n stupidity in the office though.
Am loving Dadi and Abhira’s equation too , Dadi who always thought Abhira as an immature girl watching how she was handling Armaan , vile V and the the firm too , Dadi feels Abhira is behaving more matured than her best Bahu Vile V. I want Dadi to stop addressing her as ye ladki, cheaters and jeth lover ko beta and Abhira ye ladki smiley7 As Someone said in the EDT she invited Abhira to sit on the table and eat giving parallel to when she asked her not to sit with the family. I loved Manisha’s look at V when Abhria said “kisi ka phaida utana nahi chahiye, na firm ka na family ka “

More than everything am loving how they r focusing and addressing Abhira’s career , so she is the most talented lawyer in the firm along with Armaan. And that rules up Phufasmiley36 Jew as expecting Rohit to say his name but moye moye ho gayi.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

why anoooj will touch feet

hes asslicking just finesmiley8

Kyunki woh uski Bhagwan jaisi hey ne smiley9
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Kon he ye Fans???

Ye wahiyad baat toh Forum pr kabhi nhi hue smiley37

Screenshot_20241006_234439_Samsung Internet.jpg

Off topic but this kid looks like RSsmiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

There was one more speculation back then ki Yuvraj bhi ek Poddar hai, Armaan’s twin or something😅🤣… and he comes to PH to claim his rights… And I was like🤷‍♀️.. MLA ka beta in chindi lawyers se kya rights mangega… logon ke pass kaam nahi bas bakwas karalo
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

There was one more speculation back then ki Yuvraj bhi ek Poddar hai, Armaan’s twin or something😅🤣… and he comes to PH to claim his rights… And I was like🤷‍♀️.. MLA ka beta in chindi lawyers se kya rights mangega… logon ke pass kaam nahi bas bakwas karalo

I didn't knew about it lol, audience tried to be innovative yrrr, har baar khoyi hue sisters milti h serials m, they thought to make it lost brothers- reunite again 😂 . 👏 👏

Rights maagne aayega lol, 😆 woh bhi Poddar se, uske twin ka kya haal kiya h, made him a doormat and maafi maago knees pr jaake 🤣, he should come to save his twin from Zaalim Poddar family lol.

The Sautela beta and investment of the decade. smiley37

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Off topic but this kid looks like RSsmiley36

Can't unsee the resemblance now lol.smiley37

ItvDrama thumbnail

Thank you for all the reacts and quotes. Wish could reply for all quotes, but today is Sunday so…. I wrote something about why I feel Armaan reacted the way he did post marriage, do feel free to agree to disagree.

For a man who couldn’t stop talking to Abhira, he has gone completely mute with her. Armaan is a character who drowns in his own sorrow, unless someone takes the effort to pull him out of it. The reason I’m not surprised or even angry over his reaction is because it has been consistent with his character. Be it during Armaan and Ruhi marriage phase when he literally was walking around like a zombie; be it when Abhira left him at the cliff when he literally became lifeless; or be it during Rohit’s return/hatred towards him when he cried himself to sleep, he has withdrawn himself from everyone and became reclusive. The only way he got back to any sense of normalcy was when he felt there is a possibility that he will be accepted back in their lives; be it Abhira returning back to the outhouse or Rohit’s happy reaction after the kabbadi match. So unless he sees that ray of hope that Vidya might accept him back or Abhira explicitly points it out, he isn’t going to snap out of this trance.

The reason I liked Ruhi being the one to talk to Armaan is, firstly he didn’t go and seek her advice exclusively, it was Ruhi who talked for the most part. Secondly, I liked it because if any of the family members who usually support Abhira had spoken to him, he would have probably brushed it aside and tried to convince them his view point or just stayed mute. The fact that even Ruhi who has always been against Abhira is pointing out his ignorance towards his wife is what convinced me she is probably the right person to drill some sense into him. Thirdly and most importantly, the reason I didn’t mind that scene is because Armaan has been very clear about his boundaries with Ruhi since the court case, I haven’t seen him initiate any conversation with her other than the first-aid box. For him, she is his brother’s wife, that’s it, nothing more than that. Oftentimes strangers can give us a neutral perspective, that’s all it meant for me.

Though I still feel she should change, for the first time I didn’t get annoyed when KP called Abhira “yeh ladki”. I still wouldn’t say she has love, but for the first time she treated her like a person. I think that’s what a seasoned actor can do to a character, bring the difference even when they use the same dialogue. The makers also kind of justified her character today, that KP would react the same way if she feels the family is breaking due to someone, even if it’s favorite SIL or DIL, only the degree of her response varies.

I personally just try to connect to a character, how and why they react to a scenario. My simple concept to watching ITV is adapt and evolve. If I continue waiting for justice for a character, I know I am going to be waiting for a long time, maybe given current ITV standards never. And yes, there’s absolutely no comparison between Abhira-Armaan situation/struggles with Rohit-Ruhi, because they are 2 couples who married under entirely different scenarios with totally different personalities.

Edited by ItvDrama - 9 days ago