Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Wait what? What did he to fans? Do you mean him and Vahbhiz keep giving interviews during PKYEK when fans wanted him to give interviews with Sukriti?

I remember being annoyed during PKYEK too as I loved Abhiya, but after PKYEK I saw how Vahbhiz was such a great support for him. Now his current wife is so :( I think he and Vahbhiz were immature and in honeymoon phase so kept giving interviews when he should’ve given with Sukriti as a co-lead. But Vahbhiz didn’t interfere at all during Madhubala. In fact, she was a big RishBala fan herself. I think she was immature during PKYEK and didn’t realize what she and him were doing as she was also part of the cast so didn’t think it was wrong to give all interviews, but she is not bad as a person.

F that Moo face aurat, was fake, not as bad as our Ghum Ash but who know what would've happen if the show continue. He didn't have argument with Suku or anything but all of certain he call off doing interview with her or any member of the cast. There was event fans put together for the jodi, he brought Vabh. When he was question he curse out fans about how it's his personal life and even though we didn't care about who he was dating. We that knew Vabhz knew it won't last, cause she was in love with his popularity and humble mama's boy like him won't last with and it didn't at. Later it came out in interview from him he talked about how she didn't want his mother to live with them everything was about her family and some other nonsense. Vabhz kept his butt in court for 5 years saying was abuse and wanted alimony, until their tilaak was finalize in 2021.

I'm just glad my HC was saved or it would've been him instead of VD

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Oh man why no one warn me that Maat Se Bandhi Dor, with Ankit character as Rana is bigamist. I know his marriage with Vajju was force but I didn't know he'll marry her sister Jaya too. I had a day off and just binge watch it, I see the trp is increasing so I thought I check it out

Your think it's possible we'll get another Malini smiley42

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh man why no one warn me that Maat Se Bandhi Dor, with Ankit character as Rana is bigamist. I know his marriage with Vajju was force but I didn't know he'll marry her sister Jaya too. I had a day off and just binge watch it, I see the trp is increasing so I thought I check it out

It is a bad imlie and has less Trp compared to colors channel .all 3 are no match the OG trio who were gold ..

Waise in Rangu .. the antagonist Rajesh ( OG Aditya and Viru ) has just married the FL ( Durga )

Interestingly he is playing 2 important roles in 2 channels .. is also with Jhanak ( Tejas )

I was thinking kaha hot n happening Emon .. kaha yeh dono FL 😂😂

Now is going to be FL ka pati ..

Edited by Aadi04 - a day ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It is a bad imlie and has less Trp compared to colors channel .all 3 are no match the OG trio who were gold ..

Waise in Rangu .. the antagonist Rajesh ( OG Aditya and Viru ) has just married the FL ( Durga )

Interestingly he is playing 2 important roles in 2 channels .. is also with Jhanak ( Tejas )

I was thinking kaha hot n happening Emon .. kaha yeh dono FL 😂😂

Now is going to be FL ka pati ..

I know the show can't be OG Imlie, I'm just asking if they're turn Jaya into a vamp smiley36

The Durga married Tejas character on the show but what about the ML

What this Leena wants the leads to marry others except each other smiley44

nutmeg7 thumbnail

He marries both kya in that show? lol

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

It is a very disgusting show which should be banned asap. It is blatantly showing bigamy yet shameless shippers have no problems and ship the characterless leads. I only sympathy with poor Jaya who is stuck with those fraudulent cheaters!
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

He marries both kya in that show? lol

Yes, yet fans have no problem with this whatsoever!
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, yet fans have no problem with this whatsoever!

channel has trained its audience well. Sab jagah 1 nar 2 naari dikhake

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

It is a very disgusting show which should be banned asap. It is blatantly showing bigamy yet shameless shippers have no problems and ship the characterless leads. I only sympathy with poor Jaya who is stuck with those fraudulent cheaters!

But he married the FL first and under those circumstances so why didn't he tell the family the truth why all the secrecy, It was so unnecessary. The sisters seem to love each other, even though its Vajju that fight for her sister not he other way around. It's a crazy serial

Durga kaisa chal rha I wonder. Apart from pranalis face and dress kuch dhang ka nhi hai and the so called l... Ka ml i don't like his face

Kuch dhang ka maal actor lao yaar six packs 8 packs SX SX ki baatein karo lusty scenes lao 🤣