nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Golden boy. Man with a Midas touch

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

You can watch old shows like really old shows before Ekta went ballistic. 90s ka shows. They were really too good. Not TRP based. Pure content. There are good stuff on OTT. Sab skin show ya abuses nahi hai.

Inke liye toh business hai. Apna khoon jalake apna hi nuksaan.

Mujhe bhi apna khoon jalane me koi interest nahi .. any negativity ff the scenes and switch to something fresh

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yaa that lying in the interview and all of that. They really did them dirty. Bichare. Imagine getting replaced in a job overnight. So difficult to find work these days

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Mujhe bhi apna khoon jalane me koi interest nahi .. any negativity ff the scenes and switch to something fresh

Humne bakiyo ka khoon jalaya hai. smiley37
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Golden boy. Man with a Midas touch

Won’t be surprised if they change the story to Durga and Rajesh for some time .. something like prerna and Mr bajaj

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Humne bakiyo ka khoon jalaya hai. smiley37

Meine iss forum me nahi jalaya hai .., dusre wale me kiya hai mere jaane ke baad ab woh haunted ho gaya hai

The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

People can not see beyond shipping and their delusions. smiley36 itv is literally showing women as doormat. People are not realizing kids are watching with their family these type of shows which teaches kids to leave career become doormat, leave your family trust strangers.

Before leap women will have career she will be strong independent full of aspirations to become something and suddenly post leap her career changes just because makers want new plot 😂

Fl takes lots of wrong decision and never realizes she was wrong like anupama was literally was doormat of her ex ka family. Not sure abt ghum but dkp shows main fls are worst.

Anupama is back to being serving Shahs smiley36 I have given up on actual strong fls from itv. At the end of the day, I am not the trp viewer nor I am young naive to get influenced by. So I watch it now for family dynamics, drama and if there are good leads and chemistry then for the couple’s journey. But I feel sad for those impressionable minds watching in India and getting influenced by it. I still feel MLs like Armaan, Virat, etc are better than ASR, RK, etc as those ones were actually loved crazily by naive teenagers despite all the abuse and crimes. At least, Armaan, Virat, etc type of mls are flawed type of people rather than criminals shown as heroes.
Edited by The_Best - 7 hours ago
The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Yaa that lying in the interview and all of that. They really did them dirty. Bichare. Imagine getting replaced in a job overnight. So difficult to find work these days

Same. When I was very young and teenager, I was naive and didn’t know how bad it’s for people to lose jobs or for actors. I didn’t even think about these things as I didn’t even know. So when I would hate a ML or character so abusive and bad on screen, I didn’t care if makers replaced him and brought another. In fact, I would wish for that to happen. But now that I am older and know how bad it’s for people especially with the current economy and also with an unstable career like acting, I don’t ever wish that. Exceptions may exist in the future if the actor is horrible person off screen, but otherwise no. Even when I hated Reeva and wanted her out from my screen badly, I didn’t wish for the actor to be replaced despite her being such a poor actress.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: The_Best

Anupama is back to being serving Shahs smiley36 I have given up on actual strong fls from itv. At the end of the day, I am not the trp viewer nor I am young naive to get influenced by. So I watch it now for family dynamics, drama and if there are good leads and chemistry then for the couple’s journey. But I feel sad for those impressionable minds watching in India and getting influenced by it. I still feel MLs like Armaan, Virat, etc are better than ASR, RK, etc as those ones were actually loved crazily by naive teenagers despite all the abuse and crimes. At least, Armaan, Virat, etc type of mls are flawed type of people rather than criminals shown as heroes.

I agree with your view point .. flawed MLs are more interesting than golden boys

You can correlate with men like Armaan .. you will find them in every house .. men who are used by their family and are called as joru ka ghulam if they take a stand for their wife .

Virat is not like Armaan he was egoistic but fearless .. practically every senior police officer will have this type of personality and aggression otherwise difficult to survive in police force .

Vanraj type of guys are most common ..that’s why anupama fetches Trp .. because a lot of women have dealt with Vanraj type of spouses .. and in laws like shahs .. they can relate to her

But Anuj type of guys do not exist in real life .. Trp aunties are getting vicarious pleasure by watching Anu aunty being romanced by good looking guy from her college at the age of 50, 60 and 70 . That’s also a reason for their bakwas romance to fetch Trp

Leena G writes beautiful characters .. it’s upto the PH to take up from that

Mills and boon heroes like RK and ASR do not exist in real life

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 hours ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: The_Best

@bold genre also matters. If it's thriller then people may root for criminals but there representation is accordingly, those characters don't get whitewashed or portrayed as saints.

But some shows portray them as saints after doing abuse and what not, that's wrong.

After corona I am yet to see a show with proper storyline, strong no-nonsense leads.