Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

You can watch old shows like really old shows before Ekta went ballistic. 90s ka shows. They were really too good. Not TRP based. Pure content. There are good stuff on OTT. Sab skin show ya abuses nahi hai.

Inke liye toh business hai. Apna khoon jalake apna hi nuksaan.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

You can watch old shows like really old shows before Ekta went ballistic. 90s ka shows. They were really too good. Not TRP based. Pure content. There are good stuff on OTT. Sab skin show ya abuses nahi hai.

Inke liye toh business hai. Apna khoon jalake apna hi nuksaan.

i am doing same now.i also feel bad for new content makers and their workers like their daily living fixed nahi hotha as channel offair any show any time based on trp. But rishta jaisa show no matter what they show they get trp so it gives me vibes of nepotism product. Where as newbie shows struggles so much to establish themselevs and channel ko bhi patience nahi hai.
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://x.com/trashyitvacct/status/1846193368449085510

Exactly the reason why sp shows should end. They are literally killing tv shows and forcing ppl to watch toxic dramas. smiley39 i hope a new channel would beat sp soon and slap trp on sp's face.

That poster is a hater. Bashing him for now reason when that interview was given before his exit news and confirmation. The hate some have for an innocent soul who was mistreated unjustly is sick.
The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

F that Moo face aurat, was fake, not as bad as our Ghum Ash but who know what would've happen if the show continue. He didn't have argument with Suku or anything but all of certain he call off doing interview with her or any member of the cast. There was event fans put together for the jodi, he brought Vabh. When he was question he curse out fans about how it's his personal life and even though we didn't care about who he was dating. We that knew Vabhz knew it won't last, cause she was in love with his popularity and humble mama's boy like him won't last with and it didn't at. Later it came out in interview from him he talked about how she didn't want his mother to live with them everything was about her family and some other nonsense. Vabhz kept his butt in court for 5 years saying was abuse and wanted alimony, until their tilaak was finalize in 2021.

I'm just glad my HC was saved or it would've been him instead of VD

I didn’t know about her not wanting his mom to live with them as that’s wrong unless his mom was toxic MIL type, but I have followed him since PKYEK and realized it’s him who was the problem all along and not Vahbhiz. Vahbhiz wasn’t perfect and immature on keep giving interviews, but she likely thought that was okay as she was part of the cast and show. Still it was immature, but she was good wife to him. Kept him stable. He was the problem all along as he had problem with Sukriti, Drashti, Seema from Madhubala, the producer, Ekta and Sirf tum cast member who he told about that legs belongs to father and then husband. He has now completed changed and has no romance policy post marrying his current wife. He was fine in Madhubala. Did romance and all. Vahbhiz didn’t interfere too. Heard the same about his Shakti show.

Do try Madhubala as it’s good and much better than current shows. Btw, since you like HC, have you watched Tere Liye and Kis Desh(Prem-Heer)?

Edited by The_Best - 7 hours ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am doing same now.i also feel bad for new content makers and their workers like their daily living fixed nahi hotha as channel offair any show any time based on trp. But rishta jaisa show no matter what they show they get trp so it gives me vibes of nepotism product. Where as newbie shows struggles so much to establish themselevs and channel ko bhi patience nahi hai.

I feel so old right now diya smiley36 patience nahi hota kisi bhi organisation mei. They don’t get results, they panic. What do you think is a channel’s end goal? To earn right. If rishta is doing well, why would they end it. Nepotism is in most of the industries. Not just entertainment.

Channel is an employer and PH small entities working under them. Actors are employees.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

That poster is a hater. Bashing him for now reason when that interview was given before his exit news and confirmation. The hate some have for an innocent soul who was mistreated unjustly is sick.

Seems like a hater. Infact Shakti and all ke saath sad hua. They did not even know that they were going to be replaced. They came to know via media and Shakti went and asked Producer. Rajesh Ram Singh ka interview hai ek. Cost cutting kiya hai with Ghum.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

People can not see beyond shipping and their delusions. smiley36 itv is literally showing women as doormat. People are not realizing kids are watching with their family these type of shows which teaches kids to leave career become doormat, leave your family trust strangers.

Before leap women will have career she will be strong independent full of aspirations to become something and suddenly post leap her career changes just because makers want new plot 😂

Fl takes lots of wrong decision and never realizes she was wrong like anupama was literally was doormat of her ex ka family. Not sure abt ghum but dkp shows main fls are worst.

The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Seems like a hater. Infact Shakti and all ke saath sad hua. They did not even know that they were going to be replaced. They came to know via media and Shakti went and asked Producer. Rajesh Ram Singh ka interview hai ek. Cost cutting kiya hai with Ghum.

Ganja Rajesh is evil. The way Rajesh ganja gave interview saying he didn’t even think of replacing him and lied to him and the audience while at the same giving anonymous talks to media on how they are replacing him. Shakti and the rest of cast couldn’t even find from him and the rest of ganja. They had to find out from the media at the end. If that wasn’t enough, they started spread news against him and other cast members to defame them, so the audience turns against the cast than the ph was the lowest. I thought RS was the worst, but ganja even left him behind.
Edited by The_Best - 7 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Rono toh Jhanak ka bhi deewana tha naa

Ek Rono ke liye starplus and colors me sulah ho gayi

Both realise he is good for trps. Jhanak ka trp is stuck since he left

Edited by Aadi04 - 7 hours ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

And why to blame ITV alone when silver screen ones are worst as they have more influence and less filter.

Absolutely! Did the audience go and fight with Vanga ki tune Aisa kyu dikhaya after Kabir Singh sucess? And even if they did abuse him and what not. There was a massive outrage. What did he do? He made animal and that minted money. And now there will be animal park. I absolutely despise the guy but does he care? He will do what he thinks will make him earn money.