Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

the story is literally stuck they are taking forever to move the story smiley44

I know most of the Marathi shows are like this but TTM ka kuch jyada hi ho raha hai audience ke patient test kar rahe hai smiley7

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Durga is marrying Rono..:

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

I know most of the Marathi shows are like this but TTM ka kuch jyada hi ho raha hai audience ke patient test kar rahe hai smiley7

true how exactly they are getting trp smiley36

Anupama's today's episode is also good though I Skip Anupama scenes and only watch Raahi,Prem and those cousins scenes.

I will watch once more best scenes just like yesterday.

The bgm of prem and Aadhya is midn blowing.

This is called a good cooking cusine just like Kaira started the start of teh show us mind blowing.

Yrkkh makers should use those editors and music department in yrkkh as well bcoz yrkkh orignal sound track and bgms are nowdays a vanish and very cheap quality

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://x.com/trashyitvacct/status/1846193368449085510

Exactly the reason why sp shows should end. They are literally killing tv shows and forcing ppl to watch toxic dramas. smiley39 i hope a new channel would beat sp soon and slap trp on sp's face.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Durga is marrying Rono..:

Yeah I know .. Rono bhi soch raha hoga kaha Emon .. mil rahi thi middle age mein ab Durga in 40s

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Exactly the reason why sp shows should end. They are literally killing tv shows and forcing ppl to watch toxic dramas. smiley39 i hope a new channel would beat sp soon and slap trp on sp's face.

Shakti is right but why should SP shows end bro? Nobody is forcing people to watch naa. They can switch to different channels or watch OTT. Even aunty log watch OTT.

Suppose you open a shop and start selling garbage along with something else. If people keep buying garbage more than something else, what would you do? Won’t you stock up on garbage more? If I don’t like it, I will change the shop but I can’t tell shopkeeper aye dukaan band kar. He will be like tu dega paisa? smiley36

Same thing. A production house or channel is not a charity. They have to run the business, pay salaries and they will do exactly what is good for their business.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah I know .. Rono bhi soch raha hoga kaha Emon .. mil rahi thi middle age mein ab Durga in 40s

Rono toh Jhanak ka bhi deewana tha naa
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Shakti is right but why should SP shows end bro? Nobody is forcing people to watch naa. They can switch to different channels or watch OTT. Even aunty log watch OTT.

Suppose you open a shop and start selling garbage along with something else. If people keep buying garbage more than something else, what would you do? Won’t you stock up on garbage more? If I don’t like it, I will change the shop but I can’t tell shopkeeper aye dukaan band kar. He will be like tu dega paisa? smiley36

Same thing. A production house or channel is not a charity. They have to run the business, pay salaries and they will do exactly what is good for their business.

It's like jo bikta h vo dikhta h.

I also sometimes think why many shows with proper storyline are not there but then I realise if something with way less efforts is selling better then the ones where mehnat is required then why to choose difficult option?

And why to blame ITV alone when silver screen ones are worst as they have more influence and less filter.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

i know but itv is my comfort medium 😂 main nahi dekthi aise faltu shows but i know trp aunties dekthe hai. I miss old itv and i want them to come back. I do not like ott shows as they are either will have more skin exposure which my parents do not like so can not watch with family. Even i stopped watching bollywood movies too for the same reason.

I watch some gine chune movies based on hype and recommendations. Now i rarely watch any show and just wait for some good shows to come back.🥲

I hope audience appreciate quality content over these nonsense shows.