Shrimad Ramayan Episode Discussion Thread: 30/9/2024

Episode Discussion

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dandakaranya Diplomats

Posted: a day ago

Daily Episode Discussion Threads will be created and maintained by the DT every day. The previous EDT's will be locked, but you can access these threads by clicking the "episode discussion" tag below the title of the thread.

Please keep discussions limited to the episodes of that day as far as possible. Some references to previous episodes can be allowed for the sake of viable discussions.

A few tips to keep in mind while commenting on this thread

• Please use this thread ONLY to discuss the episodes, keeping chatting to the minimum. Refrain from bringing in off-topic, BTS (unless it is related to the show/episode), actor's SM posts, fans' SM posts or an actor's projects outside of this show. Such posts if found will be trashed and members can receive a warning. All such updates can either be shared in the Social Media thread or the character/actor’s AT.

• Please do not post entire episode links cause this will be considered as copyright infringement.

• Please do not quote large posts/ posts with links/images/videos as these unnecessarily make the page heavy and difficult to load. You can edit the quote to the portion you are responding to or simply tag the member to respond to their post.

• Please refrain from using harsh, rude, or offensive language or hurting the sentiments of fellow members or any specific groups.

• Please do not bash or name-call/label any actor or character. Fun names or nicknames for characters are not allowed. Please refer to the characters with respect since these are mythological characters that have religious significance and are revered by many.

• Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members or fan groups. Ganging up against minority opinions or shaming members for posting their opinions/ moral policing is not okay. Avoid name-calling, using derogatory emojis or code names, instigating fan groups, making indirect snide remarks on another fan base/ member.

• Using profanity or abusive language is strictly disallowed.

• Do not make discriminatory posts shaming or mocking any particular group based on religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, class, caste, race, ethnicity, ability, intellect or any other form of discrimination.

• Please do not bring in comparisons with other shows or actors playing the same character in a different show. You can use the Ramayan Canon Thread for discussions on the text/ canon divergence.

• One Liners/Short Discussion: Detailed discussions on the episode can be conducted on the EDTs only, please post all one liners / short sentences / paragraphs regarding the episode in the Daily Episode Discussion Thread. If repetitive topics are found, they will be merged with the DDT.

• For additional rules please read the Rules.

In addition to these rules, IF CoC and Forum rules will apply at all times.

For any further assistance or concerns, please contact the DT of the forum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lizzie ben episode khatam ho gaya

Anyways prev edt lock

So posting here

Ok video uploaded faast

Bahut fast Jaa rahe hai

I think x ki clip mein sab story hai

Luv kush made Nadi or pond

Sasta ka plan fail

So baaki Hanuman inform ABT sugreev daughter

And ramji readies for war

But uske liye ashwamedh yagya postponed theek why make Bharat raja

Kis version se churaya

Not much sasta ka plan idiotic tha

But he gets news of sugreev daughter

Precap ram ready for war along with sugreev

Saturday ke comic ke baad changu mangu ( nick name credit to divinebliss) unka track hai

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know if all these are excerpts from Anand Ramayan or from Mr.Tiwary's pitara.In the English translation of Kamba ramayan ,story ends with coronation.In Anand Ramayan ,the name of the kaands also are different ,first being Saarkandam.So no clue as of now if it's taken from this version.

Anyways,nothing special in today's episode

Luv kush finish the task of bringing water to ashram by applying their brains.Seeta is relieved that her kids have the brains and brains.

Ram on a rescue mission to save Sugreev 's daughter kidnapped by the children of Sahastra Ravan

Sahastra Ravan is waiting to get Ram out of Ayoddhya so he can ruin Ashwamedha yagya and again trying to instill anarchy by sowing seeds of doubt.Loads of overacting.Hes like the younger brother of Meghanaad

Ram deciding that Bharat will take over the reigns of the kingdom once Ram returns to Ayoddhya after the battle.

The last part of transfer of kingship is the only thing of which I have an idea.

As Ram didn't know about his own children ,he initially appoints Lakshman as his successor.But Lakshman outrightly rejects this idea as he tells the eldest brother that he only wants to be near him and protect him.He has no interest in the kingdom or its riches.Only then Ram makes Bharat his successor.

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Why the thread was created so late ??

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dandakaranya Diplomats

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

Why the thread was created so late ??

It happens sometimes. Especially since the show airs earlier now. We're all in diff time zones. I actually wake up early just to post the EDT on time! IST isn't the most convenient of times either - everyone is still at work/ getting home from work. So please bear with us if there's an occasional delay.
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

It happens sometimes. Especially since the show airs earlier now. We're all in diff time zones. I actually wake up early just to post the EDT on time! IST isn't the most convenient of times either - everyone is still at work/ getting home from work. So please bear with us if there's an occasional delay.

It's ok Lizzie

Time zones are erratic always

No worries

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

I don't know if all these are excerpts from Anand Ramayan or from Mr.Tiwary's pitara.In the English translation of Kamba ramayan ,story ends with coronation.In Anand Ramayan ,the name of the kaands also are different ,first being Saarkandam.So no clue as of now if it's taken from this version.

Anyways,nothing special in today's episode

Luv kush finish the task of bringing water to ashram by applying their brains.Seeta is relieved that her kids have the brains and brains.

Ram on a rescue mission to save Sugreev 's daughter kidnapped by the children of Sahastra Ravan

Sahastra Ravan is waiting to get Ram out of Ayoddhya so he can ruin Ashwamedha yagya and again trying to instill anarchy by sowing seeds of doubt.Loads of overacting.Hes like the younger brother of Meghanaad

Ram deciding that Bharat will take over the reigns of the kingdom once Ram returns to Ayoddhya after the battle.

The last part of transfer of kingship is the only thing of which I have an idea.

As Ram didn't know about his own children ,he initially appoints Lakshman as his successor.But Lakshman outrightly rejects this idea as he tells the eldest brother that he only wants to be near him and protect him.He has no interest in the kingdom or its riches.Only then Ram makes Bharat his successor.

Exactly said,,,in VR ,,this last part u told is mentioned also,,,that Shri Ram wanted to appoint Lakshman as Yuvraaj but he denied saying titles & posts r not for him,,, To be with Ram's and serve & protect him is the only sole purpose of his life,,,, plus in presence of Bharat,,,who was elder to him & experienced in that area also,,,he can never accept yuvraaj position,,,,

Only after trying much but failed to persuade Lakshman,,did Ram told Bharat to take the position who also initially was declining it but after much persuasion of Ram he took the position of Yuvraaj...

Baaki yeh ashwamegh yagna ke liye Bharat ko coronate karne ka idea aisa kahi kuch kahi hai nahi VR mein bhi....I think they r just laying a bhumika for Sita gold statue wala episode,,,,makers will show the debates & discussions abt the matter & ShriRam's dilemma & finally this Sita ma golden murti sthapna track will happen....tab tak thoda dramatic element add karenge makers I feel...

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Thank u for explaining.Its my first time experiencing the delay in the thread creation.

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Exactly said,,,in VR ,,this last part u told is mentioned also,,,that Shri Ram wanted to appoint Lakshman as Yuvraaj but he denied saying titles & posts r not for him,,, To be with Ram's and serve & protect him is the only sole purpose of his life,,,, plus in presence of Bharat,,,who was elder to him & experienced in that area also,,,he can never accept yuvraaj position,,,,

Only after trying much but failed to persuade Lakshman,,did Ram told Bharat to take the position who also initially was declining it but after much persuasion of Ram he took the position of Yuvraaj...

Baaki yeh ashwamegh yagna ke liye Bharat ko coronate karne ka idea aisa kahi kuch kahi hai nahi VR mein bhi....I think they r just laying a bhumika for Sita gold statue wala episode,,,,makers will show the debates & discussions abt the matter & ShriRam's dilemma & finally this Sita ma golden murti sthapna track will happen....tab tak thoda dramatic element add karenge makers I feel...

They are trying to coordinate Sahastra Ravan annhilation with the Navaratri since Ravan was killed long time back and they got the show extension information too late.

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Vr ka pata nahi. But I too heard this story ABT ram wanting lakshman to be yuvraj

Baaki bcoz they hv introduced changu mangu and treevani sugreev daughter track so they r trying up some ends. Bekaar ka drag Kiya

Only satisfaction was sasta plan failed and luv kush emerged better and stronger

But led bulb Wale baba kab Kamal se nikalenge

Inko bhi vibhu ke jaisa side mein kyo rakha hai

Inhi valmiki ko end mein ram ke saamne sita ki purity ka batana hai na

Rest what was that sita hoping for reunion. I guess she will hope and valmiki knows the end too as he only told ABT luv kush rulimg over ayodhya