Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

I think Chunky, Boney paid for their kids's debuts. It is a common practice. Either Sanjay paid less or Shanaya is truly horrible.

This! Chunky has a lot of money. But is also v stingy. He may have used SRK to convince KJo. Maybe SRK just asked KJo to launch her to get Chunky off his back. He seems v annoying. Pandeys seem closer to the Khans than Maheep and co for some reason.

Edited by Daebak - 5 days ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

What happened to her debut movie?is it happening or not

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Silpa20

What happened to her debut movie?is it happening or not

The South movie with Mohanlal??? I don't think that it is "happening".

Her father hasn't the reputation of a 'successful' actor (although he still gets work) and launching his daughter just with the label of 'a Kapoor kid' won't work without paying for the launch...and my feeling tells me that there just is no interest.

The exaggerated nepotism debate also doesn't help.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wo abhi busy hai jahnvi aur Alia ka career kheenchne mein.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I wonder if not knowing Hindi is the problem. I remember Sanjay Kapoor openly said that his kids told him they wanted to become actors and he taunted them that they can't even speak Hindi so how will they work in Hindi films.

Gosh that show was next level stupid and those people sounded delusional af. Hindi chhodo uss ladki pe dhang se English nee boli ja ri thi. I sometimes wonder do these people live in India? I mean what’s with them trying to show knowing Hindi is like it’s something to look down upon, but then all we got was a bunch of bimbos with their delusions so at least thoda free ka entertainment mila.
Edited by infinity101 - 4 days ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daebak

This! Chunky has a lot of money. But is also v stingy. He may have used SRK to convince KJo. Maybe SRK just asked KJo to launch her to get Chunky off his back. He seems v annoying. Pandeys seem closer to the Khans than Maheep and co for some reason.

All those BW wives were super annoying. And I got second hand embarrassment from the way they all were sucking up to SRK and his wife in that episode lol.
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Because Shanaya is hopeless as an actress. As a well wisher I would say, she should choose a different career.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Has she shot some films that are in the can ?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

As far as I know, she hasn't.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Clochette

The South movie with Mohanlal??? I don't think that it is "happening".

Her father hasn't the reputation of a 'successful' actor (although he still gets work) and launching his daughter just with the label of 'a Kapoor kid' won't work without paying for the launch...and my feeling tells me that there just is no interest.

The exaggerated nepotism debate also doesn't help.

no a movie was announced bedhadak or something