Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Dumb and dumber is the apt title for them.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Chalo shukar hai alia single handedly saved and resurrected the dying saree culture in india smiley39

Special appreciation for the Ukraine 🇺🇦 saree

monokini saree?

optical illusion smiley36

abba dabba jabba

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Sarees were cool and superb, prestigious, elegant already. India woman loves sarees irrespective of any actress wearing it or not.

Though agree Alia looked good in RARKPK in it.

@bold- word. Sarees have been pretty popular in Indian culture since ages and I don’t think the ladies needed inspiration from any of these actresses to wear them, our mothers, grandmothers have been wearing them since ages and I am sure they love it.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Not so sure about the footwear thoughsmiley24

That’s one ugly a** pair of sandals and so mismatched with the outfit!
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

@bold- word. Sarees have been pretty popular in Indian culture since ages and I don’t think the ladies needed inspiration from any of these actresses to wear them, our mothers, grandmothers have been wearing them since ages and I am sure they love it.

And I love seeing it. I am biased towards little exposed ones. smiley17

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Do people even read? Or just join the bandwagon smiley36Karan never said sarees are not cool. young girls in cities usually prefer salwar kameez/dresses over saree most of the time - that’s the fact.
lol nothing wrong if he wants his movie actress to wear saree and think that young girls may get an idea of wearing it as well.
it’s a good thoughit.
Oh well smiley36 hold on tight ….more collabs to come!! smiley40

Edited by Nishita123 - 6 days ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Do people even read? Or just join the bandwagon smiley36Karan never said sarees are not cool. young girls in cities usually prefer salwar kameez/dresses over saree most of the time - that’s the fact.
lol nothing wrong if he wants his movie actress to wear saree and think that young girls may get an idea of wearing it as well.
it’s a good thoughit.
Oh well smiley36 hold on tight ….more collabs to come!! smiley40

Kjo chicha wants the actress to wear saree for himself. Just so that he could warm his own eyes. He is into giving ideas to young girls, which is just another BS in the history of all his BS. smiley36
blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't even like the kind of sarees the characters in Hindi television or bollywood wear..I mean,some I like..they aren't bad..but i like the "non glamorous",traditional ones that we see common women wear so much more...all those ikats,jamadanis,Kanchi silks,maheshwari,Kalamkari(and all the rest) sarees

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Kjo chicha wants the actress to wear saree for himself. Just so that he could warm his own eyes. He is into giving ideas to young girls, which is just another BS in the history of all his BS. smiley36

I call your theory BS smiley36 to add one more BS in the history of all your BS smiley36

Actress here is Alia. He considers her his first daughter.

Edited by Nishita123 - 6 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: you2

Not so sure about the footwear thoughsmiley24

OMG This actually looks like a child wearing her moms mismatched shoes and saree smiley37is this is sooooo embarrassing and so so yucky.