Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 days ago

And also ,itna confirm hai that gashmeer isn't the winner

Palak2812 thumbnail

I don't believe Arjun is Khairati winner.

Definitely DT was freaking amazing that season but Arjun wasn't a bad contestant.

Final always have a water stunt and water hasn't made DT very comfortable.

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Kaise?

E x t r a w o r d z

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Kyun?

But I hope Karan wins

No one else deserves the trophy except him.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I absolutely hated Nimrit in BB and that hate carried over here. But in just a week or two she won me over yaar. She was so good at all her stunts and yeah she complained a lot, but in the end her complaints were justified to some degree. I wasn't expecting her to be so strong in stunts. I was thinking BB ki taran yahan bhi isko khenchte rahenge until semi-finals at least.

Ditto same thoughts. Usually BB waley irritates in KKK too like Rubina, abhishek, shiv, archana, shilpa, asim etc but there are just few who actually looks and does good in kkk like nimrit. She gave her 100% in every task.

Edited by NINALOGY - 5 days ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ditto same thoughts. Usually BB waley irritates in KKK too like Rubina, abhishek, shiv, archana, shilpa, asim etc but there are just few who actually looks and does good in BB like nimrit. She gave her 100% in every task.

Yes and then on the other side we have a few people who were great in KKK and then annoyed in BB - aka Teja. I swear if she had come in BB before coming in KKK even her amazing performance wouldn't have been enough to redeem her. smiley37

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am not surprised if Shalin wins as few are saying because colors can do anything made Arjun winner who has aborted many stunts and went to elimination many times also and made sourabh to perform elimination stunt instead of him which is very shameful in the history of KKK and divyanka who was the best khiladi of the season ko runner up banaya 🙄

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I skipped finals which Arjun won 😔

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

I don't have problem with krishna being the finalist though because except the initial stunts she aborted, she was best in other stunts and aced in most of the stunts so I would have no problem if she ended in top 5smiley20. But top 3 kuch zyada hi ho gayasmiley36. Shalin doesn't deserve to be here instead of him it should be sumona. Instead of abhishek it should be nimrit. Instead of krishna it could have been niyati. But I could have still digested niyati's elimination as her performance detoriated towards the end but I can't tolerate other's eliminationsmiley28. Many people say sumona was weak but she always gave her 100% in each and every stunts and tried her best to complete themsmiley32. She did all kinds of stunts and according to me even if she lost, she did best in most of the stuntssmiley20

Edited by RockingSunny - 6 days ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Nimrit was worse than teja in bbsmiley36. But here nimrit was really best in her stuntssmiley32 overall I loved her journeysmiley27. This time she was a strong woman who gave her 100% in each and every stuntssmiley20. Regarding complains and jhagra well makers wants trp that's why contestant do that