Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Abherra got tummy pain on its own and went . She got sardard and light chakkar too. Arman gave lassi to her not ruhi. Ruhi got sardard again and rohit gave her tablet. Rohit looked at ruhi when she felt crying manish hugging abheera. Swarna hugged her when she took tablet said she came for ruhi not abheera ar sangeet. Manish told ruhi regarding childhood butterfly clip and ruhi burnt a clip in anger. Ruhis words to manish mere paas family thi rehne ke liye aur muskurane ke liye jab choti thi. So butterfly reference is child ruhi having biggg family and love. Will they get birlas either manjari with shivu and hook charu there 😛

Seems like bun in the oven for ruhi . Dizzy spells and bad headaches are reminding me my platinum era 🙈
Edited by sweet_tania - 6 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I loved that last shot of Abhimaan- they look SO happy. such a wonderful moment!

Ab ko stomach pain kyu aaya??? Infertility kaand bacchi ki hi haina???

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I think today editors did the best job. They made all the right cuts. So overall performance looked nice. smiley36

Agreed and I hope they kept toxicity at the bay. Surprise package was phuphusa😂

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Sabka dimag hila hua hain.

Phuphasa used to hate dance, kitna gussa hue the by krish's performance on stage. Aur aaj dekho 🤷‍♀️

Bcz he wanted to impress his die hard fan @ sera highsmiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: Docworld

Ab ko stomach pain kyu aaya??? Infertility kaand bacchi ki hi haina???

yes that was confusing. May be makers are knowingly doing this to confuse audiences?🤔

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Seems like bun in the oven for ruhi . Dizzy spells and bad headaches are reminding me my platinum era 🙈

that's why no dance today hints are done 3 times saradard shown, first time chakkar fell on ar, Janmastami prasad kept by ruhi for poddars and abheera ka jootha hogaya. 😜God accepted ruhi ka prasad 😛 mujhe bhi mera yaad araha hi with my son time 🤗
Edited by Mehersudha - 6 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Sab paagal hain yeham🤣🤣 Sab ki sabsmiley37 When I saw her speaking in Punjabi, it reminded me of Kulvant Kaur in Choti Sardarrni smiley36smiley36

Buddhi ko Punjabi bhi aati hai smiley3 Maybe she has a secret flame who’s Punjabi smiley2
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Vaise kisi din yeh chorus gang armaan se zaroor pitega smiley37

Kisi din? Armaan ka bas chale toh woh sab ho bola karke is gole ke bahaar phek de. He was so pissed today smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Not Ar trying to kiss Abhira publically🤣🤣🤣... Ar Sa sharam wheresmiley37smiley37

Bechara khaaye hai woh - aapko pata nahismiley36. Aaj toh phir be G rated tha compared to yesterday when the whole pfam could see from their balcony smiley37