Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So did Armaan really leave Besharam Behaya Ru at the mandap, I'm so confuse, but then I remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRurlQ4L_JI&t=1s

So WTF is she still after my Armaan Za to haasil her pyaar

Armaan give you his 7 steps plan but here you're begging like a dog for bone @ 1:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHnYsoC6k8k&t=161s

Thirsty women like bezzati and then act live victims

No words for this pathetic excuse of a character. She should be tossed in a scrap heap which is where she belongs (literally as her sadakchaap lineage is pure trash.)
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Didi ko kaanch ne nachau tab akal ayegi uskoIMG_9460.jpegDisclaimer post is just for fun

the way she used to pinch her mouth together smiley37smiley37smiley37

Gosh with a name like Radha and she had shaitaani atma

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

No words for this pathetic excuse of a character. She should be tossed in a scrap heap which is where she belongs (literally as her sadakchaap lineage is pure trash.)

I mean the way she told MG don't you remember how he left me at mandap. The question is how did you forget and not going for revenge but want him back. I mean the door was open she had such a rich opportunity but squander it to get him back

That's why I want abhimaan not to get married cause I want to see how Ru get Armaan. How she get that love sick Armaan to want her and leave PH. smiley36

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 10 days ago

As I am a rajasthani,Marwadi,I can tell you Bhat/Maira is a Rajasthani rasam jisme dulha/dulhan(considering dono ki shadi alag alag venue mein ho rahi hai,yaha toh abhira or armaan ki shadi ek hi jagah ho rahi hai,So dono ke side ke ristedar include honge) ke nanihal ke sare ristedaar aate hai,Mama,mami, Cousion brother,cousion sister,Nana nani,Cousion maternal aunt and uncle,etc jitne bhi hote hai relatives almost 50-60 toh hote hi hoge,sabhi ke,Toh woh sabhi apni beti ke ghar aate hai,Like Akshu manish ki beti h,Kairav ki behan hai,toh woh sabhi akshu ke ghar aayenge or Akshu unhe darwaje par khadi hokar tilak ki rasam karegi,unki nazar utaregi,Badle mein Manish,Kairav or sabhi family nailnihalki side bhat(ek thali) mein rupay dalenge pane hisab se,Or apne hisab se cloths denge apni beti ko,Fir sabhi ghar ke andar aa jate hai,Nasta pani hota hai,Then Maira ki rasam shuru hoti hai,Usme Sabhi ek jagah bethkar Nanihal wale apni beti or nata/natin ke liye jo bhi laue hai woh dete hai,Liks jwellery,ruppees,cloths,sweets,Gifts and puri family walo ko bhi dete hai Apni beti ke,Maan lo Akshu ke ghar aaye hai goenkas toh woh abhira or akshu or abhinav,nilama in sabhi ko denge yeh sab,Taki unki taraf se shadi mein kuch help hi jaye,Akhlshu ko,Or yeh rasam har ghar mein hoti hi hai rajasthan mein,Agar aap katha wagerah sunte ho toh Kabhi naam suna hoga Narsingh Ji ro mairo,Usme Basically narsingh ji dil ke ache teh but dene ke liye kuch nahi tha unke pass toh Lord Krishna unki taraf se nanihal wale bankar gaye or bahut bada Maira or mama bhat bhara narsingh ji ki taraf se,Aisa aaj tak kisi ne nahi bhara,Us time mein Lord 56 crore ka maira bhara tha lord krishna ne,Us par ek geet bhi hai Biroji 56 crore ko laya mairo,mein attach kar deta hoon.

https://youtu.be/8QDvEQWYJbM?feature=shared

https://youtube.com/shorts/uCM_3FR6EYw?feature=shared

This is maira I hope you can understand now little bit.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

As I am a rajasthani,Marwadi,I can tell you Bhat/Maira is a Rajasthani rasam jisme dulha/dulhan(considering dono ki shadi alag alag venue mein ho rahi hai,yaha toh abhira or armaan ki shadi ek hi jagah ho rahi hai,So dono ke side ke ristedar include honge) ke nanihal ke sare ristedaar aate hai,Mama,mami, Cousion brother,cousion sister,Nana nani,Cousion maternal aunt and uncle,etc jitne bhi hote hai relatives almost 50-60 toh hote hi hoge,sabhi ke,Toh woh sabhi apni beti ke ghar aate hai,Like Akshu manish ki beti h,Kairav ki behan hai,toh woh sabhi akshu ke ghar aayenge or Akshu unhe darwaje par khadi hokar tilak ki rasam karegi,unki nazar utaregi,Badle mein Manish,Kairav or sabhi family nailnihalki side bhat(ek thali) mein rupay dalenge pane hisab se,Or apne hisab se cloths denge apni beti ko,Fir sabhi ghar ke andar aa jate hai,Nasta pani hota hai,Then Maira ki rasam shuru hoti hai,Usme Sabhi ek jagah bethkar Nanihal wale apni beti or nata/natin ke liye jo bhi laue hai woh dete hai,Liks jwellery,ruppees,cloths,sweets,Gifts and puri family walo ko bhi dete hai Apni beti ke,Maan lo Akshu ke ghar aaye hai goenkas toh woh abhira or akshu or abhinav,nilama in sabhi ko denge yeh sab,Taki unki taraf se shadi mein kuch help hi jaye,Akhlshu ko,Or yeh rasam har ghar mein hoti hi hai rajasthan mein,Agar aap katha wagerah sunte ho toh Kabhi naam suna hoga Narsingh Ji ro mairo,Usme Basically narsingh ji dil ke ache teh but dene ke liye kuch nahi tha unke pass toh Lord Krishna unki taraf se nanihal wale bankar gaye or bahut bada Maira or mama bhat bhara narsingh ji ki taraf se,Aisa aaj tak kisi ne nahi bhara,Us time mein Lord 56 crore ka maira bhara tha lord krishna ne,Us par ek geet bhi hai Biroji 56 crore ko laya mairo,mein attach kar deta hoon.

https://youtu.be/8QDvEQWYJbM?feature=shared

https://youtube.com/shorts/uCM_3FR6EYw?feature=shared

This is maira I hope you can understand now little bit.

Wow thanks for sharing that, I didn't know details of that custom, hope it's done like you said now I'm interested to see what happen smiley20

btw isn't that Sandhya Beendani, mother in law Santosh smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Wow thanks for sharing that, I didn't know details of that custom, hope it's done like you said now I'm interested to see what happen smiley20

btw isn't that Sandhya Beendani, mother in law Santosh smiley36

Yes I think it’s her, wow she looks soo pretty in her younger days smiley42
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

the way she used to pinch her mouth together smiley37smiley37smiley37

Gosh with a name like Radha and she had shaitaani atma

I can’t believe I now prefer a despicable character like Radha over this ridiculous Rusharam smiley37

Yes I remember it was so irritating Kokila once glued her lips shut with some special lipstick which was damn hilarious smiley37

IMG_0847.jpeg

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Ek baat or batani thi Maira usually Rajasthan mein Shadi ke din hota hai percent of the times,dopahr mein Maira Raat ko Wedding agar Girl ke side hai toh,or Shadu se pehle din hota hai,Agar Boy ke side ka ho toh,Toh kya iska matlab shadi ka ek din hi raha hai Armaan or Abhira ka.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lol I can't quote u 😂

Comparing dance steps to an accident is just an absurd excuse..Steps mein kya hain to remember as such but remembering all the incidents of that accident is almost impossible considering ruhi was just 6 when that accident happened..For ruhi she was playing with the car n her maasi came n sent her away.How would she remember ke uske aage kya hua when she wasn't present at that scene ? That kid was still supporting her maasi until Ak accepted her crime..There was no need of Ak to accept her crime..And Ruhi heard that so obviously she would hate Ak for killing her both parents Neil n Aarohi..No kid would love the killer of her parents..Its unfair if u expert Ruhi to not to hate Ak...Ruhi can be called out for her lusty behavior but she is no where wrong in hating AK..My point is Ak was an adult who should have known how to handle a car but no she went n banged that car so if Ruhi is kinda responsible for that accident which she isn't since she was just 6 n that car didn't hit aarohi when ruhi was inside the car then Ak is also responsible for that accident since she couldn't control the car..