Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Good to see dongi chorni being called out by her own B.Nanu. She is shameless she won’t apologise or agree her mistakes even when she knows she is wrong . Budda ek kaam dang se kiya. Conveniently bhol gayi thune kya kiya tha aur baath beech se bol rahe , false narratives bana rahi hai jhooti ,I think I can connect to these lines ,. IYKYKsmiley2

https://x.com/VaibhavVD751988/status/1832609951442985171

She is going out of control now. Need the next slap from buddha goenka, the moment she does another bakwas.

Originally posted by: maahi11

He forgot Abhimanyu ka existence

No he didnt. Acc to him Ruhi ki matashree and Abhimanyu ki shaadi hogayi thi nasmiley36

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She is going out of control now. Need the next slap from buddha goenka, the moment she does another bakwas.

He will keep slapping others kids but not his immoral ,chorni ,jhooti bachi. When he was sunafoying her I thought he will also ask how can she still lust on Armaan who left her at mandap but she doesn’t want him to attend themarriage? She is an expert in making false narratives. She remembers dance steps her maasi taught but conveniently forgot her maasi got into the car to save this women.

BTW , so now Ruhi is convinced and accepted that Armaan and Abhira ki shaadi honewali hai she doesn’t want MG to attend ? Kal hi tho bhol rahi thi mein yeh shaadi hone nahi dungi 🤡

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Didi ko kaanch ne nachau tab akal ayegi uskoIMG_9460.jpegDisclaimer post is just for fun

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

He will keep slapping others kids but not his immoral ,chorni ,jhooti bachi. When he was sunafoying her I thought he will also ask how can she still lust on Armaan who left her at mandap but she doesn’t want him to attend themarriage? She is an expert in making false narratives. She remembers dance steps her maasi taught but conveniently forgot her maasi got into the car to save this women.

BTW , so now Ruhi is convinced and accepted that Armaan and Abhira ki shaadi honewali hai she doesn’t want MG to attend ? Kal hi tho bhol rahi thi mein yeh shaadi hone nahi dungi 🤡

@bold because maasi had already sent ruhi away n then she got in car n couldn't even handle a car properly n banged Aarohi with it...Same maasi accepted that she did Aarohi's accident which was true since it was Akshara not Ruhi who couldn't control the car even when Baby Ruhi wasn't accepting that her maasi killed her mother..It was only after Akshara confession Ruhi started detesting her n how would u expect a 6 yrs old to remember all that ?

Edited by zohakhan7 - 11 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So did Armaan really leave Besharam Behaya Ru at the mandap, I'm so confuse, but then I remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRurlQ4L_JI&t=1s

So WTF is she still after my Armaan Za to haasil her pyaar

Armaan give you his 7 steps plan but here you're begging like a dog for bone @ 1:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHnYsoC6k8k&t=161s

Thirsty women like bezzati and then act live victims

Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/WriterlyWhims/status/1832596558875127844?t=I7CfP4kABozQz1HRK2RO4g&s=19

Fr. If kaveri wants to meet Abhira's family so bad then she should just kill herself. Uskey mummy, papa, bhai, nana, nani sab se mill le phir smiley39

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

@bold because maasi had already sent ruhi away n then she got in car n couldn't even handle a car properly n banged Aarohi with it...Same maasi accepted that she did Aarohi's accident which was true since it was Akshara not Ruhi who couldn't control the car even when Baby Ruhi wasn't accepting that her maasi killed her mother..It was only after Akshara confession Ruhi started detecting her n how would u expect a 6 yrs old to remember all that ?

Ruhi is disgusting, shameless and deserves worst punishment. But all these doesn't change the fact that she is not wrong in hating the woman who herself admitted she is the reason for her mother's death.

Edited out moral policing

Edited by Sutapasima - 10 days ago

Jaise Writers waise unki pyaari ruhismiley37

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

@bold because maasi had already sent ruhi away n then she got in car n couldn't even handle a car properly n banged Aarohi with it...Same maasi accepted that she did Aarohi's accident which was true since it was Akshara not Ruhi who couldn't control the car even when Baby Ruhi wasn't accepting that her maasi killed her mother..It was only after Akshara confession Ruhi started detecting her n how would u expect a 6 yrs old to remember all that ?

She remembers the pahadi steps maasi taught when she was 6 yrs old but conveniently forgot she was in the car and her maasi got into the car just to save her ? The same Akshara also said she is lying to save Ruhi from trauma , audience don’t forget or make false narratives. Makers will show what happened for the new viewers and also who forgot what actually happened.

She is a Jhooti, MG right called her out today. She tried to frame the printer wrong when she didn’t want to give Abhira’s parents memes , she is still eyeing ,lusting made 7 steps to hasil him and begging the same man to marry who left her at mandap but doesn’t want MG to attend the marriage ? She is cheap n Jhooti that’s what makers are showing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Chaitu.V - 11 days ago