Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arman is the one who gets chappal and thrown in gratitude by cvs always . With that flip flops he can't balance.

abhira will,make him balance…this Gen the heroine is the heros protector 😂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Well I just cleared how it is a presumption and different from narration but let it go.

Same false narration and insults are thrown towards kiddo Ruhi and her parents, just because of hatred towards this Adult ruhi and her actions.

abhimanyu was no different from Ruhi.he was also obsessed with akshara from the time he met her..even when she moved on with abhinav..and Ruhi is the same..they both don’t know how to let go. So it’s just my presumption that abhimanyu wanted abhinav to die so he could get akshara back ..as he wouldn’t have stood a chance with her while abhinav was alive. It’s not a false narrative. It’s just my presumption like you presumed abhinav is illegitimate 😂
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ofcourse Akshara ko 100% ww milega, jab zinda thi tab uska whitewash karna bahot bahot mushkil tha lekin jab log marr jate hai tab whitewash bahot easy ho jata hai na!!

A specially unka whitewash ko apne lifetime bahot logo ki death Mai catalyst bane ho! So uski death was only way to ww her.

Ab mare hue log ko koi yeh toh bolega nahi ki uper se niche tak juth ki dukaan thi!

ak raised her daughter nicely what ww? She even raised abhir with abhinav she loved her kids ik she was going to abort but she didn't and infact raised her on her own for 22 years she even kept abhir away from Goenkas and birlas and kept abhira away from Goenkas she always did what she thought was the best for her kids it's not any kind of whitewashing she was like this only

And ruhi toh completely spoilt se bhi battar category mein hain abhira jaisi bhi hain usse toh way better hain

But ofcurz gussa toh ayega hi na kyunki akhir akshara ne shadi aur pyaar kisi aur se karlia and abhira abhinav ki beti hain

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

abhimanyu was no different from Ruhi.he was also obsessed with akshara from the time he met her..even when she moved on with abhinav..and Ruhi is the same..they both don’t know how to let go. So it’s just my presumption that abhimanyu wanted abhinav to die so he could get akshara back ..as he wouldn’t have stood a chance with her while abhinav was alive. It’s not a false narrative. It’s just my presumption like you presumed abhinav is illegitimate 😂

abhira is way too loud and impulsive for my liking but yahh she's like 10000 times better than an immoral person person like ruhi I mean pehle baar toh maaf bhi kardete kyuki ar ne khud lead kiya tha but iss baar dusri baar besharamo ki tarah waapis aagayi ?

Yaha kuch log choti toh choro badi ruhi ko bhi support karte just coz shes related to her poppy koi badi ruhi ko kaise support kar sakta hain? Ek trait nahi hain usme support karne layak ulta she's not even considering ki vo Rohit ko kitna hurt karne wali hain

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Yess, the motive 👏 🙌, good point actually.

Doesn't change the fact Abhinav was still a drunkard who couldn't resist free drinks 😜 and dies leaving a young child and wife all alone.

Thanks for understanding that if your presumption could stand then my presumption stands too, so both are very realistic possibility.

Although don't worry about it after reading posts maybe writers bring Abhinav parents ka photo just Ike they brought mumma magic money 💰 .🥰

You can have rebuttal with solid evidence then 😉.

Edited out gen#3 story not shown in the episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Yess, the motive 👏 🙌, good point actually.

Doesn't change the fact Abhinav was still a drunkard who couldn't resist free drinks 😜 and dies leaving a young child and wife all alone.

Thanks for understanding that if your presumption could stand then my presumption stands too, so both are very realistic possibility.

Edited out Gen#3 discussion not shown in the episode

Bhai jab insaan ko har cheez free mein milne lag jaye to buri adat lag jati hai n har cheez usko phir free mein chahiye hoti hai..😄

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Bhai jab insaan ko har cheez free mein milne lag jaye to buri adat lag jati hai n har cheez usko phir free mein chahiye hoti hai..😄

Peene m and peekar hosh kho bethne m difference hota h re 🤣🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Abhinav is dead. Does it really matter whether he was illegitimate or not?

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Abhinav is dead. Does it really matter whether he was illegitimate or not?

No it doesn't, in the same way it shouldn't have matter if Neil was legitimate or not, just to insult his character. But people brought him in discussion with me first. So I retort back.

I never have any issue people rosting adult ruhi but it wasn't fair to Neil Birla.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 10 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Ruhi's Poppy was the only father figure in her life Seeing him giving attention to her cousin who has a happy family It's natural for her to feel insecure as a child Sometimes other kids also feel insecure when parents give attention to their new baby siblings Here Before revelation she only understood that her poppy is pampering someone else who himself also has his own father n mother So why snatch her Poppy Later Her Matashree made her understand that It's okay to not have poppy as her real father n she understood n Even her Poppy made her understand the situation n she understood that also

Not denying that initially Ruhi was a brat but as track progressed even with limited ss she had a good character growth

I know this might be deleted but still

https://x.com/autumn_crisps/status/1713016123434713367

Little Ruhi understood sharing n caring

💯. This is neirohi’s unicorn baby, Poppy’s rooh!! Kamine makers🤬 kya mila itna pyaara character bigadke.. Abheera agar ek aur janam leke aaye toh bhi choti Ruhi jaisi sensible and understanding nahi ban sakti.. I will never forgive them for ruining this cutiepie.

Kaash uss din poppy and abhir ke sath ruhi bhi mar jaati. At least she would’ve have been happy in the after world. But phir Abheera ko acha kese dikhate? Ruhi ko itna butcher kiya hai phir bhi kitne saare logon hai jine ab pasand nahi aati. If there wasn’t Ruhi or they had guts to show her like she was as a kid toh kon puchta ab fake sir name ko?

I don’t give a damn if makers plan on wwing Akshara. Jin hone gen3 dekha hai, they all know ak ne kitne kaand kiye hai, kitni zindagiyaan barbaad ki hai.. toh kitna hi bleaching powder daaldo uske karname nahi dhulne wale.. But if by any chance they accuse Ruhi or make her feel even a tiny bit of guilt for the accident then I am not gonna spare these crackpots.. This IR should have only one consequence and that’s misery and bhar bhar ke ddp for baby queen😡