Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Abhinav was truly a good hardworking Man He never had any bad intentions towards Ak Abhir or anyone He was a driver who worked hard to earn money n he might have started earning too young n saved as he didn't study so that expenses were also saved He was a good Man I won't say perfect but a good human

I know they didn't develop the initial story properly for Ak-Nav but his behaviour was humanity towards a fellow human being that's it

i can accept that but i just want ppl to know assuming things just to defame one character just because they are not fl can have ripple effect. Why to drag choti ruh she is just a small child who lost everyone. We all know they ruined choti ruh as keeping her as positive can pose a threat to legacy fl as iss show main khoon is more important than morals and ethics. So why not spare choti ruh than making false narrative and even blaming her for death of her own family members. I have even seen ppl calling her as gandha khoon bad blood.

She has a blood from karthik, sirath. I don't even know whay sirath did as i am not a legacy viewer but what i have seen in gen 3 is she raised ak as her own daughter. She may asked her to protect her sister but that's the duty of elder sister. It's just that ak chose to be doormat of arohi instead of facing her or correcting her.

Neil was such a nice man too. Arohi may have done wrong things before leap but she was shown as best mother post leap. Why to call her bad blood as she also had a growth in her character who lived for her daughter and died looking at her dead husband's photo.

Edited out moral policing

Edited by Sutapasima - 11 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i can accept that but i just want ppl to know assuming things just to defame one character just because they are not fl can have ripple effect. Why to drag choti ruh she is just a small child who lost everyone. We all know they ruined choti ruh as keeping her as positive can pose a threat to legacy fl as iss show main khoon is more important than morals and ethics. So why not spare choti ruh than making false narrative and even blaming her for death of her own family members. I have even seen ppl calling her as gandha khoon bad blood.

She has a blood from karthik, sirath. I don't even know whay sirath did as i am not a legacy viewer but what i have seen in gen 3 is she raised ak as her own daughter. She may asked her to protect her sister but that's the duty of elder sister. It's just that ak chose to be doormat of arohi instead of facing her or correcting her.

Neil was such a nice man too. Arohi may have done wrong things before leap but she was shown as best mother post leap. Why to call her bad blood as she also had a growth in her character who lived for her daughter and died looking at her dead husband's photo.

Edited out moral policing

Exactly 💯, I absolutely understand the hatred the Adult Ruhi is getting and she deserves all of it for her actions, but then people also target her blood, legitimately, even her parents especially Neil who was nothing but one of the best Character of Gen 3.

They would call Ruhi, ganda khoon because of his father, but at the same time give moral and ethical lectures when Kaveri Poddar says this to Armaan.

Ruhi should be roasted for her actions, her crimes, the blunders and disgusting obsession but hatred is channeling to kiddo Ruhi and her parents. And worst to justify this hatred, false narratives are being played again and again.

Sometimes it's Ruhi being an Ivf kid, or her being 9 year old when she malicious caused the accident and blamed her masi. Her being a jealous and brat when she was a kid which is not entirely true. Her father being a bum. This is pissing me so bad.

Edited by Sutapasima - 11 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Ruhi's Poppy was the only father figure in her life Seeing him giving attention to her cousin who has a happy family It's natural for her to feel insecure as a child Sometimes other kids also feel insecure when parents give attention to their new baby siblings Here Before revelation she only understood that her poppy is pampering someone else who himself also has his own father n mother So why snatch her Poppy Later Her Matashree made her understand that It's okay to not have poppy as her real father n she understood n Even her Poppy made her understand the situation n she understood that also

Not denying that initially Ruhi was a brat but as track progressed even with limited ss she had a good character growth

I know this might be deleted but still

https://x.com/autumn_crisps/status/1713016123434713367

Little Ruhi understood sharing n caring

yes but now as an adult she forgot everything and is back to,being a selfish nasty person..🙄
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes but now as an adult she forgot everything and is back to,being a selfish nasty person..🙄

Just like her Par Nani Sheela.
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Makes sense that woman legit cheated on seerat's father and caused his death 💀

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

yes ruhi takes after her par Nani…that Sheela also,left her husband and was running after another man..just like how ruhi ignores rohit and is still lusting after Armaan. That whole Sirats ancestors and descendants are a bunch of immoral women. Hope dkp wipes them out this generation…they are disgracing rishta 🙄

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes ruhi takes after her par Nani…that Sheela also,left her husband and was running after another man..just like how ruhi ignores rohit and is still lusting after Armaan. That whole Sirats ancestors and descendants are a bunch of immoral women. Hope dkp wipes them out this generation…they are disgracing rishta 🙄

Not seerat's daughter. Roohi's mom wanted her Poppy for power, had a power dynamic Tashan with him. But she never had any immoral intention and not to forget she herself stated that "she's not waiting for anyone after Neil's death".

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Makers equalising seerat legacy with og legacy with every generation like didn’t introduce maternal side of fl family in s3 to equalise with seerat generation ,used to say seerat as no family ,made s4 fl father to have no family,pl father was said to be illegitimate ,same made s4 ml as illegitimate,so how can seerat legacy can be rubbed off suddenly

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Not seerat's daughter. Roohi's mom wanted her Poppy for power, had a power dynamic Tashan with him. But she never had any immoral intention and not to forget she herself stated that "she's not waiting for anyone after Neil's death".

That is only said at the end of season ,let’s see who knows what Ruhi says suddenly at the end of season

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

That is only said at the end of season ,let’s see who knows what Ruhi says suddenly at the end of season

That's the timeline I've in my mind for Rohit! 😂 Once Roohi accepts him wholeheartedly he's doomed 💀