Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

an orphan is someone whose parents are dead..like Ruhi and abhira are orphans, kairav askhu and Arohi were orphans. You can’t claim Abhinav was illegitimate just because he was an orphan.. his parents died,.but he still had their surname which was sharma and muskaan and neelama were his neighbours from childhood..so they knew his parents. Anyway it doesn’t mean once your parents die you lose your surname. You are given a surname at birth when you get a birth certificate..so everyone literally has a surname..except special circumstances..like when babies are found in places and parents can’t be traced.’etc. but as for Neil.he was illegitimate..his father who,was a married man had an affair with a doctor colleague..and Neil.was the product..and he was left in an orphanage..where he was adopted by his fathers ŵife

Well considering we never got to see this imaginary set of parents, no introduction and empty frames in the home, I presumed just like the person whom I QUOTE presumed that Ruhi did some kaand that people didn't wanted to visit her and involve in her marriage.

Don't worry I know the difference between these complex terms. 🥰

Originally posted by: xanalyst

@bold well that would have been possible if she had someone sane besides her all these years. Goenkas just spoiled her, that's not how a kid is supposed to be raised. We have to teach them right and wrong but goenkas ki history dekhke koi umeed bhi nahi hai mujhe 😭

@red i would respectfully disagree with you here, her matashree was going to get married to her poppy when all of a sudden ak appeared. Any child would feel insecure, but child ruhi was a sensible kid that she understood her cousin abhir and let go of her poppy whom she had considered her father.

Ruhi's poppy is all she has. She knows her father is no more. Pooja of her father is shown. She never claimed any unnecessary rights on her bade papa parth nor mamu kairav. What she had claimed on her poppy is something that given to her by her poppy himself and other people around her. So ruhi is not wrong in not wanting to share her poppy when akshara and everyone claimed that Abhinav is Abhir's father. Even after the truth out abhir considered ruhi's feelings regarding akshara and abhimanyu's marriage which adults failed to show and ruhi accepted Abhir's wish also.

Ruhi's jealousy something every kid have regarding their parents. And regarding ruhi let go of her hatred without facing it it won't happen. The anger in ruhi is always there, but akshara never tried to face it and gvs cut the ties with her. All these recent happenings remember her of akshara and Manish is making it worse.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Even if someone's parents were dead they would have known about them, their appearances, relatives, grandparents etc. If Abhinav knows who are his parents why didn't he put their photos in the empty frame, why did neelamma or muskan never talk about the kind deceased neighbors. Abhira and ruhi are orphans, both had not seen their fathers, but both are having fathers photo instead of empty frames. Photography is invented long back, so some worn out photos should have been present instead of empty frames.

Right!! I thought maybe I skipped any part, but if there was a set of parents why wouldn't there is pics, or anything related to it. Apart from surname we dont have first names of this imaginary set of parents. Atleast we know there was an Avni and Shivani.😅

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Well considering we never got to see this imaginary set of parents, no introduction and empty frames in the home, I presumed just like the person whom I QUOTE presumed that Ruhi did some kaand that people didn't wanted to visit her and involve in her marriage.

Don't worry I know the difference between these complex terms. 🥰

nahiiiii wo FL ke bapuji hain unhe kuch nahi bol sakte. Ha par dusre characters ne kuch na kuch to kiya hoga hi ye assume kar sakte hai because why not smiley37

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Who said Abhinav had his sir name before ,no when he was introduced he didn’t had a sir name too before leap ,but when they changed narative everything thing changed

What can I say lol, bina salary ke fans are writing their own plots for yrkkh.

Who should write are not doing it properly but fans writing their own plots, and narratives.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Agar yrkkh mein yahi sab chalta raha naah,ki no truth reveal audience ko mislead karna baar baar,baar baar,everytime toh ek din aisa aayega next generation ka sahara lena padega inhe.

Woh bacha khucha sach sunne ke liye koi interested hi nahi hoga,trp ka downfall start ho jayega,Ab abhir ko log miss karte hai but makers ne itna mislead kiya ki trp nahi la sakta ab abhir wala track,Ab ruhi ko akshara ke baare mein pata bhi chalta h fir bhi trp nahi aayegi.

Aisa makers khud kar rahe hai,Pichle season mein 4-5 adhi stroy chod di,end mein,Ab is season mein unhe pura karne ki jagah suspense bana rahe hai bas 10 mahine se.

Aise hi chalega toh koi is shit ko dekhne ke liye interested nahi hoga. 6 mahine baad,Or leap lana padega unhe,yeh bakwas chodkar

Tarak mehta wale toh scam karte hi the,Popatlal marriage etc ko lekar,Ab yeh bhi shuru ho gaye,Kafi din se notice kar raha hoon mein, tabhi audience ne Rohit ki wapsi par dhyan nahi diya.

Trp 2.2 se badhi toh nahi 1 bhi point,in do mahino mein. Highest 2.2,but yaad rakhna agar aise hi saas bahu tom jerry chalta raha inka toh ek din aayega,yeh ghat te ghat te 1.5 tak aa jayegi TRP .

Ab shadi ka track bakwas bana rahe hai,har baaar same stroy bichari abhira bichari abhira. Yeh nahi dekhna chahti public ab,yeh show ab yrkkh raha hi nahi. Har din bas same house mein sajawat kar dete hai,Goenkas aa jate hai,Ruhi pure world mein sirf isi ghar mein aati hai,Abhira bhi pure world ki saari musibate jhelti hai,Kisi na kisi reason se.

Bas fir kya,Ruhi,Dadida,Fufasa,Vidya,Charu,Swarna vs Abhira ho jayega in mein kisi ek ke sath jhagda 10 din same function chalega,3 din normal day dikhayenge,fir dusra new function and same story.

Kuch bhi progress nahi hai ab is show mein,10 mahine mein money heist ke 5 season ban gaye hote,1 Avenger movie ban gayi hoti,Akshay kumar ki 5 movie ban gayi hoti,but yeh log apne hi jhagde mein pade hai.

Ham expect karte hai is baar acha hoga,ab acha hoga,5 din wait karte hai promo aane ke baad ki is Shaniwar manish truth reveal fir 4 din Saturday ka wait karte hai hamlog paaglon ki tarah,satuday ko kehte hai sumday ko reveal hoga,Sunday ko kehte hai monday ko.

Mislead karne ki bhi koi hadd hoti h yrr,Bas karo ab..

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

it’s not about let going….it’s about sharing…she never learnt to share. In childhood she could have shared poppy between her and abhir and any kids her poppy would have had with her matashree…if they married...but the birlas had spoilt her then,then the goenkas continued spoiling her..and she grew to be this dysfunctional woman. Yes In childhood she eventually shared poppy with abhir after poppy explained to her..but then to’’she could see that abhir had his mumma and papa and was just getting some attention from,poppy because then abhirs revelation hadn’t happened and akshu was happily married and wasn’t anywhere near her poppy and matashree.but Ruhi being the jealous personality didn’t even like abhir getting a little attention..and it’s the same now.. even though she a mature woman she doesn’t like the little attention Manish gives abhira..because she’s just selfish to the core. Anyway once abhiras revelation comes to light.. I wonder what she’ll do then..probably try more emotional blackmailing..maybe even another suicide drama. Sadly Ruhi is a lost cause, the character gets more and more degraded every day..to redeem her is going to take a whole lot of time and I don’t think dkp,will waste it on her. Her mother changed..but that’s because her mother lost the man she truly loved and suffered immense pain and tragedy ..with Ruhi I don’t know what it will take.‘because she only knows her obsession for Armaan..

Ruhi's Poppy was the only father figure in her life Seeing him giving attention to her cousin who has a happy family It's natural for her to feel insecure as a child Sometimes other kids also feel insecure when parents give attention to their new baby siblings Here Before revelation she only understood that her poppy is pampering someone else who himself also has his own father n mother So why snatch her Poppy Later Her Matashree made her understand that It's okay to not have poppy as her real father n she understood n Even her Poppy made her understand the situation n she understood that also

Not denying that initially Ruhi was a brat but as track progressed even with limited ss she had a good character growth

I know this might be deleted but still

https://x.com/autumn_crisps/status/1713016123434713367

Little Ruhi understood sharing n caring

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Ruhi's Poppy was the only father figure in her life Seeing him giving attention to her cousin who has a happy family It's natural for her to feel insecure as a child Sometimes other kids also feel insecure when parents give attention to their new baby siblings Here Before revelation she only understood that her poppy is pampering someone else who himself also has his own father n mother So why snatch her Poppy Later Her Matashree made her understand that It's okay to not have poppy as her real father n she understood n Even her Poppy made her understand the situation n she understood that also

Not denying that initially Ruhi was a brat but as track progressed even with limited ss she had a good character growth

I know this might be deleted but still

https://x.com/autumn_crisps/status/1713016123434713367

Little Ruhi understood sharing n caring

loved this Ruhi who is in your clip and will always wish only good for her.

Kamini writer chahe kitna bhi apna takat laga le , addy choti ka zor laga le ruhi BIRLA ko zyada se zyada gaaliya mile uske liye but jinhone ne iss choti si pyari si ruhi ko closely dekha hai woh kabhi ruhi ko hate kar he nahi payege.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

You're quite brutal in your roast 🤣🤣🤣
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Abhinav was truly a good hardworking Man He never had any bad intentions towards Ak Abhir or anyone He was a driver who worked hard to earn money n he might have started earning too young n saved as he didn't study so that expenses were also saved He was a good Man I won't say perfect but a good human

I know they didn't develop the initial story properly for Ak-Nav but his behaviour was humanity towards a fellow human being that's it

Edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 10 days ago