Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Ofcourse there r contributing factors. But its not entirely anyone's fault.

Agreed, although it's it's partial fault of someone then it's partial fault of everyone ever accuses then.

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Yep narrative changes when it's the main character or some antagonist, although somewhere I can understand that the shameless character graph of adult ruhi have it's effect on child roohi so honestly there is not to debate as well, facts can be changes to fit some narration.

Agree

Rules have always been different for Positive leads n Vamp/Villains in ITV So I get that But hate it that kiddo Ruhi who was such good character might be shown as a Murderer in this gen

Agreed, although it's it's partial fault of someone then it's partial fault of everyone ever accuses then.

See no way I am saying that child Ruhi was the sole reason of Aarohi's accident.And I also wont say that Ruhi shd take the responsibility of what happened when she was a child.I just want her to realise what was the actual turn of events which led to that unfortunate accident. Or else she will turn more dangerous after identity reveal of Abhira.
Edited by Docworld - 11 days ago
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishma1

smiley37

Because Ak was Legacy FL So she was innocent n kiddo Ruhi was not a legacy FL so even though she was 6 back then n wasn't even aware of complete truth n didn't even blame anyone until legacy FL's mahanta ruined things she should be blamed for her mother's death smiley36

Ruhi was a 6 year child who barely knew about functionalities of a car , gear , handbrake. Even adults don't know these things before they learn to drive.....how on earth a child is supposed to know these technicalities. If still someone has to be blamed then first it should be akshara who despite knowing about car did not notice the handbrake getting misplaced.

On the other hand young akshara's involvement in sirat's death spoke of her stubbornness to not listen anyone. It was clear that everyone was panicked including sirat who clearly told akshara to stay safe in the house and not follow her. Taking care of a kid is indeed a work so sirat who was already worried wanted to go to temple alone.

6 year old Ruhi given her age , by no means possible could have known the functioning of a car while akshara's childhood case was a behavioural issue of stubbornness and disobedience , which can't be justified citing her age because obedience unlike car technicalities is taught in childhood itself.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

See no way I am saying that child Ruhi was the sole reason of Aarohi's accident.And I also wont say that Ruhi shd take the responsibility of what happened when she was a child.I just want her to realise what was the actual turn of events which led to that unfortunate accident. Or else she will turn more dangerous after identity reveal of Abhira.

I get you want her to feel guilty about her part in the accident and realize her stubbornness caused her mom death, so that she doesn't have much say when IR happens. Because she will channel her hatred on abhira, even further which is unfair, I get it

Again whose fault is this, Ruhi didn't narrate a false tale it was Akshu who lied about the accident, her hatred for Akahu is because she thinks her mom is dead because akshu herself claimed the accident.

I can understand if people want Ruhi to understand the sacrifice she made for kid ruhi but even then atleast in my eyes she didn't make a sacrifice but rather more complex blunder.

It was akshu lie which eventually along with other many contributory factors made today's ruhi.

I also want ruhi to realise her mistakes, blunder crimes and all the f up things she did, apologise and probably leave P house, but I want her to realise the mistake she made while she was an adult being in this obsession for brother in law. But in no way I would even want a child to feel that she was a part of chain of event which caused her mom death.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Finally MG ko toh pata chala and he also realized Akshu is no more……. And Dadisa I really hope that mama bhat rasam is your last torture for Ab…. Baksh do hume 🙏

kaveri is so sickening ..just like that vamp Ruhi..can they just not disappear ..for a while..and return after Abhimaans wedding 😂
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

The point is Ruhi created a fuss ..and blamed Akshara .. but Goenka family had other members .. Kairav n muskan .. why have they disappeared from her life Then her fathers family why have they thrown her out on the road .. nobody even cares whether Ruhi is dead or alive Matlab everyone is at fault but this sauteli serpent 🐍 hysterical whiny weasel is right

Practically any family where she has entered has lost their kith n kin because of whiny weasel Ruhi ..Goenka family destroyed .. gen 3 family destroyed .. why didn’t Kaveri do background search of this dirty baggage

She can only blame others cannot see for herself the fault may be in her that her fathers family has dumped her .. for every thing Masi cannot be blamed ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 11 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

kaveri is so sickening ..just like that vamp Ruhi..can they just not disappear ..for a while..and return after Abhimaans wedding 😂

I think finally zaalima saas era is swapped by zaalima dadisaas era. Shadi bhi karani h, torture bhi krna h 🤣🤣.

I get you want her to feel guilty about her part in the accident and realize her stubbornness caused her mom death, so that she doesn't have much say when IR happens. Because she will channel her hatred on abhira, even further which is unfair, I get it

Again whose fault is this, Ruhi didn't narrate a false tale it was Akshu who lied about the accident, her hatred for Akahu is because she thinks her mom is dead because akshu herself claimed the accident.

I can understand if people want Ruhi to understand the sacrifice she made for kid ruhi but even then atleast in my eyes she didn't make a sacrifice but rather more complex blunder.

It was akshu lie which eventually along with other many contributory factors made today's ruhi.

I also want ruhi to realise her mistakes, blunder crimes and all the f up things she did, apologise and probably leave P house, but I want her to realise the mistake she made while she was an adult being in this obsession for brother in law. But in no way I would even want a child to feel that she was a part of chain of event which caused her mom death.

Ofcourse Ak did a blunder by taking the responsibilty of Aaru's accident .Thats why she has this deep rooted hatred for her.After IR this hatred will cause more problems not only for her but for the people around her also.Somehow I wish she gets a closure of what happened years back and thats why I want her to know abt it.I cant explain beyond this.

At bold- Can u suggest any other way by which Ruhi let go off her bitterness towards Ak? Bcz this hatred is not doing anything good for her right???

Edited by Docworld - 11 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Wow now ruhi is getting blamed for destruction of birla's and goenka's smiley20smiley11 agar uss hisab se dekha jaaye as soon as ak entered someone's life they are dead. smiley20 why didn't kp do background check of criminal mummy ki beti ?