Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

So the event was created by stubbornness of a 6 year old child which caused her mother death.

How is this statement exactly sound like what a 8 year old arohi said when her mom died, she never said that akshu killed her mom in cold blood murder but said that alshu stubborn nature to come after her, even when she said not to caused her mom death.

Can't believe how tables have turned here 🤣.

Even I want this adult ruhi to have a reality heck and be humbled up and made understood how disgusting is her obsession with brother in law but this blamegame on a 6 year old child of her own mother death is so f up.

I clearly said it was one of the cause🙏🙏. Every 6 yr old child need not has this wish to drive a car.

Regarding tables turning and all, I have no idea who told what in this forum during 3rd gen and I dont think I need to speak anything abt that.

Originally posted by: sweta2005

But I see the people who didn’t blame little akshara for sirat death to be the one blaming little Ruhi for her mom’s death

If wrong then both are wrong, if right than both are right.

not getting into xyz reasons of trash, end of day the only fact that matters old ruhi is a disgusting characterless piece of shit who deserves only going to mental asylum itself will be a big insult to the mental patients already there.

Edited out hate speech

Edited by Sutapasima - 11 days ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

So the event was created by stubbornness of a 6 year old child which caused her mother death.

How is this statement exactly sound like what a 8 year old arohi said when her mom died, she never said that akshu killed her mom in cold blood murder but said that alshu stubborn nature to come after her, even when she said not to, caused her mom death.

Even I want this adult ruhi to have a reality check and be humbled up and made understood how disgusting is her obsession with brother in law but this blame game on a 6 year old child of her own mother death is so f up.

It is funny how makers even gave that kind of similar incident to Ru instead 😂😂😂. Normally FLs have these types of backstories 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

It is funny how makers even gave that kind of similar incident to Ru instead 😂😂😂. Normally FLs have these types of backstories 😂

good that they gave that i really want to know how a character is blamed or spared based on being fl or villain. I really want gen 4 to have surrogacy track to see if ruhi will be hailed for becoming abhiman's mother or armaan will be called out for replacing abhira with ruhi. Agar birth certificate bhi change karde toh i will be happy 😇
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I think actually intelligent for makers to show how if it's not FL, the MAIN character, then the narrative could change.

When it's FL, then it was an accident indeed and then a traumatic past which she has to deal with, but when it's the 6 year old malicious villian, ( who is 9 years old sometimes) she have done elaborate planning to get the blame on her aunt and get her out of home. She remember the dance step but not the accident, she is obviously hiding the truth behind the accident 😏.

Anyway it's more or less the disgusting character graph of adult ruhi which stained her childhood character as well. Nothing much to say tbh.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

I clearly said it was one of the cause🙏🙏. Every 6 yr old child need not has this wish to drive a car.

Regarding tables turning and all, I have no idea who told what in this forum during 3rd gen and I dont think I need to speak anything abt that.

Well then the whole "cause" situation is apt for every death till now. There are more unnatural death then natural one in yrkkh which have been caused by some factors somehow.

Still wouldn't agree that a like 6 year old ruhi or 8 year old akahu were the cause or reason behind someone death.

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

How is this statement exactly sound like what a 8 year old arohi said when her mom died, she never said that akshu killed her mom in cold blood murder but said that alshu stubborn nature to come after her, even when she said not to, caused her mom death.

Even I want this adult ruhi to have a reality check and be humbled up and made understood how disgusting is her obsession with brother in law but this blame game on a 6 year old child of her own mother death is so f up.

smiley37

Because Ak was Legacy FL So she was innocent n kiddo Ruhi was not a legacy FL so even though she was 6 back then n wasn't even aware of complete truth n didn't even blame anyone until legacy FL's mahanta ruined things she should be blamed for her mother's death smiley36

Adult Ruhi might be a shameless n disgusting for lot of things n should be held accountable for accidents caused as an adult But kiddo Ruhi was clearly innocent

Everything is about whoever is the Legacy FL even if she is 30+ is innocent But others even a 6 year old is a Vamp n murderer

Well then the whole "cause" situation is apt for every death till now. There are more unnatural death then natural one in yrkkh which have been caused by some factors somehow.

Still wouldn't agree that a like 6 year old ruhi or 8 year old akahu were the cause or reason behind someone death.

Ofcourse there r contributing factors. But its not entirely anyone's fault.
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rishma1

smiley37

Because Ak was Legacy FL So she was innocent n kiddo Ruhi was not a legacy FL so even though she was 6 back then n wasn't even aware of complete truth n didn't even blame anyone until legacy FL's mahanta ruined things she should be blamed for her mother's death smiley36

Adult Ruhi might be a shameless n disgusting for lot of things n should be held accountable for accidents caused as an adult But kiddo Ruhi was clearly innocent

Everything is about whoever is the Legacy FL even if she is 30+ is innocent But others even a 6 year old is a Vamp n murderer

Yep narrative changes when it's the main character or some antagonist, although somewhere I can understand that the shameless character graph of adult ruhi have it's effect on child roohi so honestly there is not much to debate as well, facts can be changes to fit some narration.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 11 days ago