Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Good to see dongi chorni being called out by her own B.Nanu. She is shameless she won’t apologise or agree her mistakes even when she knows she is wrong . Budda ek kaam dang se kiya. Conveniently bhol gayi thune kya kiya tha aur baath beech se bol rahe , false narratives bana rahi hai jhooti ,I think I can connect to these lines ,. IYKYKsmiley2

Loved the way Manish called out her hypocrisy without mincing much words… but it’s too late now…. She is a spoilt manipulative jhoothi and pata nahi kya kya ab…. Totally failed as parent Manish!!!

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: viji2111

Akshara herself blamed the kid to be a murderer that's the reason she gave while accepting Aarohi 's accident to be her mistake.

Shameless woman couldn't handle a car properly considering she was a driver's wife n blamed a kid who wasn't even present inside a car when the accident happened. If ruhi is responsible then even ak was responsible for sirat n Neil's death..

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Shameless woman couldn't handle a car properly considering she was a driver's wife n blamed a kid who wasn't even present inside a car when the accident happened. If ruhi is responsible then even ak was responsible for sirat n Neil's death..

Usually a kid when as young as 6 years old makes a mistake his/her parents/ Guardian are responsible so in case of Roohi we can blame anybody who was taking her responsibility but a six year old is nowhere to be blamed.

Edited by viji2111 - 11 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Usually a kid when as young as 6 years old makes a mistake his/her parents/ Guardian are responsible so in case of Roohi we can blame anybody who was taking her responsibility but a six year old is nowhere to be blamed.

if dkp blames a kid for the accident then no words for such production house. Even as per law kids can not be blamed for any death as their brain is not matured to differentiate between right and wrong. They believe whatever elders tell them.
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I have never seen Ruhi think about anyone but herself in this show. It is always about her, her trauma, her panic attack, her wants and needs, her dreams, her pain, her happiness. Gosh, she just makes me so mad. Even Aarohi was not THIS self centered and vile.

Originally posted by: India_TV

Loved the way Manish called out her hypocrisy without mincing much words… but it’s too late now…. She is a spoilt manipulative jhoothi and pata nahi kya kya ab…. Totally failed as parent Manish!!!

Actually the problem is the actor who is playing Manish goenka is too young to be a great grandparent. Actor who played Anuj 's caretaker in Anupama would have suited the role. Looking at Manish 's age he is not fit to take care of a child. It's Abhimanyu and kairav 's fault and to some extent Akshara's as she was given the responsibility of the child by her parents on their deathbed .Roohi who accepted evryone wholeheartedly as a child carries so much bitterness for everyone and everything around her.

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

The accident was no one’s fault, it was just an accident. Ruhi can hate her maasi all she wants but the way she treats her great grandparents and aunt is awful. She expects them to always dance to her tunes, is never grateful for all that they have done for her including raising her when everyone else left and is always dictating what they can and cannot do. Today, she was highly disrespectful to the man that has given up so much for her sake just because she is in some imaginary competition with Abhira. Her family has respected her enough to never bring up Akshu around her or even stay in touch with her lest they trigger her trauma. The least she can do is respect that they had a relationship with Akshu and let them remember/grieve it, in private. Abhira is a young, orphaned girl who is finding comfort in Manish, can she not give her that much? Nobody is stealing anybody and so far Abhira has not even shown an inclination to any such thing. In fact if Ruhi was not such a B, Abhira would have loved her also so much and always treated her like a sister (even without IR). Ruhi is just insufferable and no amount of trauma warrants her behaviour or her nature of treating everyone like trash.

Exactly.. The accident was not done deliberately done by anyone. But unfortunately it costed Aarohi her life. I just want Ruhi to know the truth that her stubbornness was also a cause behind those events so that she gets some reality check. Right now she is in a delusional world which is not only causing problems to herself but to others also...

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I have never seen Ruhi think about anyone but herself in this show. It is always about her, her trauma, her panic attack, her wants and needs, her dreams, her pain, her happiness. Gosh, she just makes me so mad. Even Aarohi was not THIS self centered and vile.

Ruhi kind of has a narcissistic personality. It has always been about her. Only her. Even her so called love for her Par Nanu is also very conditional. Jab Ab unke pass jaati hain, tabhi uska Par Nanu pyaar jaagta hain.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i never blamed ak for sirat's death.

None of the people in the forum blamed akshara for Sirat's death. But here people are blaming a 6 year old ruhi for arohi's death. Double standards.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i never blamed ak for sirat's death.

Not you but there are many, I have come through several posts claiming that.