Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

If Rusharam by chance marries Armaan then someone should put itching powder in her clothes as well to spoil her suhagraat smiley37

This hug scene was also hilarious Armaan should seriously do the same to Roohi one daysmiley37

https://youtu.be/SxVyfu3ilqE?feature=shared

Kash I wish I appreciated that show as I do now smiley36

I still can't believe how we when from Gopi watching laptop to hang up to dry smiley37

To a character like Radha, that no matter how much you think you got her she come's back stronger and more evil, until her death of multiple stabbingsmiley37

I'll be Ru fan #1 if she was half of Radha smiley16

Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

So should buddha Manish so that he can finally meet his Akshoooo who he apparently misses smiley42

They can just stab each other smiley42smiley41

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

By any chance, is there a way that Ruhi can forgive Akshu after knowing that she is no more and then treat Abhira humanely and show her maturity that Abhira and she equally deserve the love of B Nanu?

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

By any chance, is there a way that Ruhi can forgive Akshu after knowing that she is no more and then treat Abhira humanely and show her maturity that Abhira and she equally deserve the love of B Nanu?

Kya??? Don't you know, abhira deserves only hate??? smiley37Little Ruhi can't be blamed for her mother's death but little akshara is to be blamed for sirat's death. These are some universal truths to be kept in mind while discussing anything in this forum. Anything that's related to abhira can never ever be rightsmiley43

Rishta ML's always shared a very special bond with their in-laws it's only Armaan who lacks in this department. Rohit toh doesn't even share a bond with daadi who claims him to be her favorite 😂😂

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Armaan still saying Ruhi waise kyun karegi? 🙄 yeh tho buddhu hai , thanks for the small mercies Abhira still thinks yeh sabh Ruhi ki bachi ne hi kiya hai. Will Manisha chachi ever reveal about chorni?
After IR ,I hope Chudail suhagan will stop lusting on jeth ji as he will also be her step cousin sister’s husband. She will go mad and jealous knowing MG is Abhira’s parnanu too. She was always like this ,jealous ,over obsessed with the ppl. , Akshara is dead but this sore loser will still curse her and her beti too,only Ak’s truth might change her but for now she will screech like a bhains causing damage to our ears.

Ruhi ka jawab nahi…. Abhira ke pati ke peeche hai…. And spne pernanu tak share nahi kar sakti…. What a jealous character..,. Aaj she dragged Manish out of the party…. Bilkul dadi per gayee hai😃😃😃😃

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

As expected MG didn’t reveal the truth, he will appear in the middle of that mama ki baath ki rasam and announce Abhira as his beti saving her from more humiliation , Abhira will be happy of course. But once she learns how these ppl treated her mamma n bhai she should keep those losers away at least for sometime, patha nahi but I think MG will take Abhira to Goenka’s and Abhira will cry more as immoral will accuse her mamma and call her kathil ki beti and all. The much awaited IR is so thanda and in the middle of the marriage of course Dongi MG have to do the kanyadhan to ruin Abhira’s life too (hopefully not this time) Can she get a break from all the negativity ,Rona dhona for at least one function and enjoy happily.

I just hope sbhira dies not go soft on these goenkas…..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Kya??? Don't you know, abhira deserves only hate??? smiley37Little Ruhi can't be blamed for her mother's death but little akshara is to be blamed for sirat's death. These are some universal truths to be kept in mind while discussing anything in this forum. Anything that's related to abhira can never ever be rightsmiley43

i never blamed ak for sirat's death.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

People blaming 6 yrs old baby for her mother's accident are the ones who had problem when grown up woman got blamed for ruhi's father death.

Ruhi is disgusting, shameless and deserves worst punishment. But all these doesn't change the fact that she is not wrong in hating the woman who herself admitted she is the reason for her mother's death.

The accident was no one’s fault, it was just an accident. Ruhi can hate her maasi all she wants but the way she treats her great grandparents and aunt is awful. She expects them to always dance to her tunes, is never grateful for all that they have done for her including raising her when everyone else left and is always dictating what they can and cannot do. Today, she was highly disrespectful to the man that has given up so much for her sake just because she is in some imaginary competition with Abhira. Her family has respected her enough to never bring up Akshu around her or even stay in touch with her lest they trigger her trauma. The least she can do is respect that they had a relationship with Akshu and let them remember/grieve it, in private. Abhira is a young, orphaned girl who is finding comfort in Manish, can she not give her that much? Nobody is stealing anybody and so far Abhira has not even shown an inclination to any such thing. In fact if Ruhi was not such a B, Abhira would have loved her also so much and always treated her like a sister (even without IR). Ruhi is just insufferable and no amount of trauma warrants her behaviour or her nature of treating everyone like trash.