Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 11 days ago

I don't know bro but most probably it shows a sister(nani bai) waiting for Narsingh ji and lord krishna for Maira rasam,when he gets to know about that shakshat Bhagwan maira bharne aa rahe hai

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

People blaming 6 yrs old baby for her mother's accident are the ones who had problem when grown up woman got blamed for ruhi's father death.

Ruhi is disgusting, shameless and deserves worst punishment. But all these doesn't change the fact that she is not wrong in hating the woman who herself admitted she is the reason for her mother's death.

That's the whole point..You can hate Ab for blaming Ak for killing his brother but Ak is defended for not having control over the car n banging it into aarohi ultimately killing her while a 6 yrs old kid gets blamed for starting the car..Ultimately it was Ak inside the car handling the wheel when the accident happened n not Ruhi so Ak is the reason Aarohi died n Ruhi isn't wrong in hating her mothers killer..Just bec Ak was fl it doesn't mean that she was saint..Ruhi is characterless n shameless for lusting after armaan but she is absolutely correct in hating her parent's murderer..

If 30 yrs old Ak was not responsible for Neil's death then how was a 6 yrs old kid responsible for her mother's death? It's just plain hypocrisy to hate on ruhi..

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

https://youtu.be/5fvPUIl7H9g?feature=shared

Manish kya dega Goenka house

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Lol I can't quote u πŸ˜‚

Comparing dance steps to an accident is just an absurd excuse..Steps mein kya hain to remember as such but remembering all the incidents of that accident is almost impossible considering ruhi was just 6 when that accident happened..For ruhi she was playing with the car n her maasi came n sent her away.How would she remember ke uske aage kya hua when she wasn't present at that scene ? That kid was still supporting her maasi until Ak accepted her crime..There was no need of Ak to accept her crime..And Ruhi heard that so obviously she would hate Ak for killing her both parents Neil n Aarohi..No kid would love the killer of her parents..Its unfair if u expert Ruhi to not to hate Ak...Ruhi can be called out for her lusty behavior but she is no where wrong in hating AK..My point is Ak was an adult who should have known how to handle a car but no she went n banged that car so if Ruhi is kinda responsible for that accident which she isn't since she was just 6 n that car didn't hit aarohi when ruhi was inside the car then Ak is also responsible for that accident since she couldn't control the car..

if ak is not responsible for death then ruhi is also not responsible . Responsible toh arohi thi usko hi careful rehna tha around her killer sister πŸ˜‚
Edited by firewings_diya - 11 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I can’t believe I now prefer a despicable character like Radha over this ridiculous Rusharam smiley37

Yes I remember it was so irritating Kokila once glued her lips shut with some special lipstick which was damn hilarious smiley37

IMG_0847.jpeg

That's caise Radha was entertaining as hell. Love or hate her but you couldn't ignore her

Radha & Jigar suhaagraat smiley37smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KALHZKujblw

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Docworld

Sorry I dont agree with u. Its not actually bothering Ar, its just seeking emotional support from your partner. After revealing the truth to him also they could have sit together and decide what to be done next. Atleast that would have better than Ab going to sign that life time imprisonment against her will.

Regarding the bts I would wait for the actual scene in the show.

She thinks of it differently because her dynamics are different. she has been repeatedly accused as gold digger, family breaker etc so she is more vulnerable and more impulsive too. she is functioning on emotions, not logic right now.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's caise Radha was entertaining as hell. Love or hate her but you couldn't ignore her

Radha & Jigar suhaagraat smiley37smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KALHZKujblw

If Rusharam by chance marries Armaan then someone should put itching powder in her clothes as well to spoil her suhagraat smiley37

This hug scene was also hilarious Armaan should seriously do the same to Roohi one daysmiley37

https://youtu.be/SxVyfu3ilqE?feature=shared

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 11 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/WriterlyWhims/status/1832596558875127844?t=I7CfP4kABozQz1HRK2RO4g&s=19

Fr. If kaveri wants to meet Abhira's family so bad then she should just kill herself. Uskey mummy, papa, bhai, nana, nani sab se mill le phir smiley39

So should buddha Manish so that he can finally meet his Akshoooo who he apparently misses smiley42
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

if ak is not responsible for death then ruhi is also not responsible . Responsible toh arohi thi usko hi careful rehna tha around her killer sister πŸ˜‚

Poor Aarohi was alive until she hated on AK but the min she bonded with Ak n loved her she died..No wonder Aarohi never learnt her lesson from her past n again allowed ak to be back in her life..