Bahurani, is Dhoom 2 only movie she could have as a real blockbuster?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

smiley37 Is this the only movie that classifies as a real blockbuster in her pathetic career?
Some fans will argue ADHM. What do you think?smiley26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Pathetic career 😮‍💨 she is globally recognised and certified. She is the face of 1.5 billion Indians around the world...what a beautiful face too huh? I'll tell you who is pathetic .. it's abhishek bachchan.. I heard that srk had to give abhishek bachchan a role in a movie alongside srk.. as a dowry for the relationship his daughter has with little spawn of abhishek..whose name is aluding me...

What a weird story line that will be.. basically 2 srk are in the movie ..and one abhishek.. imagine if the spawn of abhishek was also in the movie and kissed suhana. That would be like abhishek kissing srk.

Anyway back to my gripe with you.. since marrying the greatest bollywood international superstar of all time, Aishwarya rai, didn't help abhishek.. now srk will try attempt to re-launch abhisheks career ...

..the king and queen of bollywood have to sacrifice their careers .. to try to re-float RMS sunken titanic abhishek bachchan.

They are Satan worshippers for sure. Only Satan can ask for both the careers of srk and aish in return for RMS abhishek

Edited by D3viL - 13 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Duh!

Aishwarya has always been nothing but a major box office poison! She was never a huge draw at the box office and she is also a horrible actress with zero talent to boot smiley29

She only survived and stuck around for so long because of her looks(which faded away) and connections…otherwise Aishwarya was always a poor actress with zero credibility at the box office