Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 days ago

No, just means that I find this kind of polls unfair smiley1

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oops.. reading yrf ki rani.. thought it is Alia .. when reading the post ..dawned it is Rani Mukherjee and Alia is Dharma ki Rani . Oops...

How is Preity less popular votes than Aish.. acting wise RaniM is top though omg all mentioned.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Never liked galey ki kharaash Rani..I cannot stand her voice and she is simply obnoxious in every appearance she has made off late..acting like some gangster. yeah yeah great actor and all..dont care.

Aish and Preity were my favourites from early 2000s. Sadly Aish has just let herself go..for whatever reason. Preity looks great, acted well enough and most of her movies have repeat values for me personally, including Kya Kehna lol.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Never liked galey ki kharaash Rani..I cannot stand her voice and she is simply obnoxious in every appearance she has made off late..acting like some gangster. yeah yeah great actor and all..dont care.

Aish and Preity were my favourites from early 2000s. Sadly Aish has just let herself go..for whatever reason. Preity looks great, acted well enough and most of her movies have repeat values for me personally, including Kya Kehna lol.

Galay ki kharaash...lol... Good description

Motee naati bhaan bhaan kartee Rani

She is a decent actress, but not that great what this forum made her out...

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharaban

Galay ki kharaash...lol... Good description

Motee naati bhaan bhaan kartee Rani

She is a decent actress, but not that great what this forum made her out...

She used to be my favorite but as I've become more objective, I've seen that while a good actor, she's not nearly as mindblowing as she's made out to be. The roles she's done have mostly all been done before by other actresses long ago.

She gets credit for having the only female franchise but what about Vidya with Kahaani? And Kahaani was far more successful at the box office.

And Rani in Mardaani is not the first actress to play an action hero. Kajol did this in 1998 with Dushman. Preity did this in 1999 with Sangharsh. Juhi did this in 2001 with One 2 Ka 4. Aishwarya with Dhoom 2 in 2006. Sridevi with Sherni in 1988 and again with Army in 1996. Rekha in fact played female cops in 1986's Insaaf Ki Awaaz and 1991's Phool Bane Angaray. Hema played a cop in 1983's Andhaa Kaanoon. Preity and Juhi were also cops in the movies I listed above. All these actresses played such roles long before Rani ever did Mardaani and outside of Juhi's movie, these movies were all heroine-driven.

Rani has never done a negative role. All her contemporaries have more or less done them as chronicled here. Rani has never played double roles like Sridevi and Kajol have multiple times.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5346513

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 17 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Rani is at it again with her gangster behavior. She was already controversial enough years ago during the actress panel about how mothers are at fault for raising rapist sons and women should learn to defend themselves. I thought the recent tragedy would temper her but she's still opening her mouth. Getting so much flack for this again.

And comments in the Reddit link below are pointing out that her own brother is a rapist. Rani's regressive attitude is because she's protecting him and she's even hired this rapist to work at YRF.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1f4z7p6/i_dont_know_if_this_has_been_posted_here_but_did/

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Rani is at it again with her gangster behavior. She was already controversial enough years ago during the actress panel about how mothers are at fault for raising rapist sons and women should learn to defend themselves. I thought the recent tragedy would temper her but she's still opening her mouth. Getting so much flack for this again.

And comments in the Reddit link below are pointing out that her own brother is a rapist. Rani's regressive attitude is because she's protecting him and she's even hired this rapist to work at YRF.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1f4z7p6/i_dont_know_if_this_has_been_posted_here_but_did/

OMG Rani smiley11 what is she talking about decency for..had a roaring affair with a married man (Govinda), is a home breaker (Aditya/Payal)..talks crap everytime she opens her mouth..treats other folks like they are her servants in YRF....and where did she do this What the hell..how tone deaf can this stupid woman be. I mean she shouldn’t have said this at all..but specifically right now when everyone is pretty damn mad and extremely angry and upset with what happened in RG Kar. RANI IS SO TRASH TO DO THIS!
Edited by MaxMayfield - 16 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

People can hate Aish for hundred things..but there is one thing about her..she never washes dirty linen in public..never makes politically incorrect statements. Minds her own business..sure she wears tents and wastes her beauty with bad fashion..that’s her worst crime. I wish Bachchans treated their bahu better honestly smiley24 and not make the feud so obvious..but you will never see Aish ever talk about this for mileage or public sympathy

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

OMG Rani smiley11 what is she talking about decency for..had a roaring affair with a married man (Govinda), is a home breaker (Aditya/Payal)..talks crap everytime she opens her mouth..treats other folks like they are her servants in YRF....and where did she do this What the hell..how tone deaf can this stupid woman be. I mean she shouldn’t have said this at all..but specifically right now when everyone is pretty damn mad and extremely angry and upset with what happened in RG Kar. RANI IS SO TRASH TO DO THIS!

She's always had very regressive comments towards women. Like claiming Anushka is ugly and Preity talks too much.

People can hate Aish for hundred things..but there is one thing about her..she never washes dirty linen in public..never makes politically incorrect statements. Minds her own business..sure she wears tents and wastes her beauty with bad fashion..that’s her worst crime. I wish Bachchans treated their bahu better honestly smiley24 and not make the feud so obvious..but you will never see Aish ever talk about this for mileage or public sympathy

Agree with both of you about Aish. From what I've seen on IF, most of Aish's fans don't post here anymore because they were so frequently bullied. The few left usually remain silent because the non-stop antagonism against her never lets up. But IF does not reflect the composition of the real world public and Aish remains an audience favorite and female superstar, especially on a global level. The rabid hate against her here is just because fans of other actresses (or actors) feel extreme jealousy which is why they are so hyperfixated on Aish's looks.

Kim K comes to the Ambani wedding and only bothers to take a selfie with Aishwarya. She's the only Bollywood person that matters to her. Beyonce says Devdas is one of her favorite movies and loved Aishwarya in it. Aish has a status in both India and abroad that makes her an icon in a way no actress before her or after has has achieved (the closest was Sridevi but her popularity was mostly consigned to being a pan-India icon. Madhuri a superstar but only in North India. Priyanka has gone west but has no respect or credibility as an actress. Deepika is the closest to Aish's level with some international exposure).