Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Kajol won alot of stuff in 90s it seems she's been forgotten 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No, the poll was made express without other 90ies stars who could have polluted the positive outcome for Aish (think at the movie with Salman!!! )

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

As a 2000 teen I remember that post devdas when it should have been all aish Aisha it was all rani rani and Preity Preity 

Ash breakup with salman costed her the professional break-up with Shahrukh and that costed her a lot in bollywood. It's a fact 

She did Hollywood but bollywood mein tu post devdas I only remember her dhoom 2 and jodha akbar 

Yep but Aish gave like 10 flops after 1 hit..she was always so inconsistent...devdas se pehle Hum kisi se kam nahi aur albela..devdas ke baad dil ka rishta, kyon ho gaya na aur shabd..she had 1 hit in series of flops

Rani & Priety were the IT girls in early 2000s..they had more consistency in successes..

Rani was on fire..Saathiya..Chalte Chalte..Hum Tum..Veer Zaara..Black..Bunty Bubli..Kabhi Alvida na Kehna..she gave hits every year

Preity as well did really well..Koi Mil Gaya..Kal Ho Na Ho..Veer Zaara..Salaam Namaste..Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Yep but Aish gave like 10 flops after 1 hit..she was always so inconsistent...devdas se pehle Hum kisi se kam nahi aur albela..devdas ke baad dil ka rishta, kyon ho gaya na aur shabd..she had 1 hit in series of flops

Rani & Priety were the IT girls in early 2000s..they had more consistency in successes..

Rani was on fire..Saathiya..Chalte Chalte..Hum Tum..Veer Zaara..Black..Bunty Bubli..Kabhi Alvida na Kehna..she gave hits every year

Preity as well did really well..Koi Mil Gaya..Kal Ho Na Ho..Veer Zaara..Salaam Namaste..Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

black n kank are not clean hits smiley36

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aish has a very active PR which keeps her relevant by recycling things from her past. 

In 2000s, Rani, Preity, and Kareena were the bigger stars at the box office. Rani and Kareena always had more fans who went to theaters to see them on big screen. They could act well. That's why they have more hits and versatile roles compared to Aishwarya who is hit only in movies like HDDCS, Devdas, Jodha Akbar, and PS-2 where she doesn't have to try hard and can manage to do well by looking pretty with the help of gorgeous outfits and heavy jewelry.

Preity was also not a versatile actress. She only did cute, bubbly girl roles in most movies. Her overacting was also the same in all movies. I hope she doesn't repeat her cringe overacting in Lahore1947. 

Rani is incredibly versatile and has excellent filmography. Rani can carry a movie on her shoulders. She doesn't need a male co-star to give a hit.

Aish is a PR made star who used tactics like "I'm the first for everything", "I'm the most beautiful woman in the world", "I'm India's Pride", "I'm a Global Icon" to market herself and she did a good job with it. 

She was never the box office queen, she never had the box office pull like Madhuri, Kajol, Karisma, Rani, Kareena, Preity. She has never delivered a solo hit. She only has 3 super hits in her career and those were because of the male stars in the movie. 

But she is a popular celebrity and very famous. Her appearances at Cannes keep her relevant. 

The voting results also depend on who is online at that moment and knows about the poll. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Now its one lakh 8 thousand votes (108k) after 2 days of this poll. 

Actresses belongs to 90s or not, this does not matter coz the main point is putting Ash and Rani together and it is clear from the paying public' votes who is more popular among these two with such a huge number of votes. 

Difference of votes between Ash 48% and Rani 15% is quite massive. 

https://ibb.co/PcRvDyb

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ash was easily the most popular of the lot. I remember the mania surrounding her from HDDCS days to Devdas. Even during her lull phase (2003-2005), she was easily the most popular. So the poll does not surprise me at all. Rani and Preity comes after her. But I am surprised Preity got so many votes over Rani...

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

where is begum?