Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Bahuriya smiley27

Word Count: 1

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

TM now this is the limit of hatred towards Bahurani. Ash was absolutely stunning from the day she took part of beauty pageant. Absolutely stunning in HDDCS, Jodha Akbar, Dhoom 2, Guru and Devdas. There is no comparison. I do understand you absolutely love Madonna but this post is a bit too much.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

TM now this is the limit of hatred towards Bahurani. Ash was absolutely stunning from the day she took part of beauty pageant. Absolutely stunning in HDDCS, Jodha Akbar, Dhoom 2, Guru and Devdas. There is no comparison. I do understand you absolutely love Madonna but this post is a bit too much.

Excuse me? smiley36 I can hate Bahurani anytime I feel like, who are you to question my tastes? Madonna is better looking and was a hottie back in her prime days. Don’t compare a plastic doll to a worldwide celebrity singer who is the best selling female artist of all time. Can Bahurani claim that? I rest my case smiley37

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Excuse me? smiley36 I can hate Bahurani anytime I feel like, who are you to question my tastes? Madonna is better looking and was a hottie back in her prime days. Don’t compare a plastic doll to a worldwide celebrity singer who is the best selling female artist of all time. Can Bahurani claim that? I rest my case smiley37

We all know your love for Madonna. And out of all the actresses you chose Ash?smiley36 Well we know who is a plastic doll today.

Bekind thumbnail

This is the forum, just like you can make unstoppable hatred posts about ash, I can give out my opinion as well. We all are adults here. I am a member who has my own opinion.

fazgostoso thumbnail

This is the forum, just like you can make unstoppable hatred posts about ash, I can give out my opinion as well. We all are adults here. I am a member who has my own opinion.

you are a laugh riot smiley37 Defending your Bahurani to the core. Go ahead and praise her to the skies, not stopping you smiley39

Bekind thumbnail

you are a laugh riot smiley37 Defending your Bahurani to the core. Go ahead and praise her to the skies, not stopping you smiley39

I never said anyone was stopping me. I just clarified things from my side. Because you got offended.

fazgostoso thumbnail

I never said anyone was stopping me. I just clarified things from my side. Because you got offended.

Did you even see the Take a Bow video? You can’t deny Madonna was gorgeous in her young days. Her videos are like mini-movies. I dare you to challenge any Bollywood heroine to do what Madonna did on that bed (smiley2). She is vulgar, I know. But no Indian actress can copy Madonna. Madonna is a legend, icon. smiley27