Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Ditch her so-called husband and then find a brand new soulmate? smiley8

I feel Aishwarya is not a romantic person atall. She married Abhishek only coz of the Bachhan surname & security. I think she might be Asexual. She always appears to be disinterest and aloof. Plus she has lost interest in herself. I am not bashing her for her dressing and weight issues but I feel she doesn't put any effort on herself. I have never seen a "Aishwarya Rai goes to gym video. " Whereas Shilpa, Ravina, Sonali, Malaika are all her age but look so good. Wonder why is she so lazy. I doubt any men would approach her once she is single on paper.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjali

I feel Aishwarya is not a romantic person atall. She married Abhishek only coz of the Bachhan surname & security. I think she might be Asexual. She always appears to be disinterest and aloof. Plus she has lost interest in herself. I am not bashing her for her dressing and weight issues but I feel she doesn't put any effort on herself. I have never seen a "Aishwarya Rai goes to gym video. " Whereas Shilpa, Ravina, Sonali, Malaika are all her age but look so good. Wonder why is she so lazy. I doubt any men would approach her once she is single on paper.

I can’t believe you went all the way there smiley3

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why is he still talking about this almost 20 years later? Dude!! there are other ways to make yourself relevant 🙄

As for ruining his life, WHATEVER!!! His girlfriend broke up with him just the same as he broke up with his ex himself. This happens in relationships. He went through a sad phase, got past it, and is happily married today. By all accounts out of all of them involved in his controversy he seems to be at the best place personally.

His career, ehh. Maybe Salman played a part but it’s not like he didn’t or isn’t getting any parts now. He’s continuously working and staying busy. He’s fine.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

I can’t believe you went all the way there smiley3

Seemed to truly 'go ape' on her!

Edited by rckRadhe - 9 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ranjali

https://giphy.com/gifs/62bGL2AemJ7yN8zmd6

It's not our business, but he could be paying her a visit right now. smiley37

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Seemed to truly 'go ape' on her!

I see what you did there 💀

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Vivek is really happily married with a stable personal life unlike Aish

Oh well that’s karma for you!

Edited by Surly_Devil - 6 days ago
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Salman ruined his life not Aishwarya

Aishwarya ruined his life by using him to do her dirty work and walked away scot-free.

Ash is so clever....she used her new boyfriend to slander and defame her ex-boyfriend. That was a masterstroke! Pure brilliance!!! 👏👏👏

When the press conference backfired, Vivek looked like a clown while Ash put the blame on him and continued portraying herself as maintaining a "dignified silence".

Aishwarya denies dating Vivek and Vivek (who broke his friendship with Sohail because of Ash) is still saying sorry to Salman and his family for throwing mud at them on Aishwarya's suggestion.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vivek is really happily married with a stable personal life unlike Aish

Oh well that’s karma for you!

Someone on Instagram said that Aishwarya's current situation is because of Vivek's bad-dua. She used him, exploited him for her advantage, and then dropped him when she found Abhishek.

After dating Vivek for 2.5 years, she denied dating him and portrayed him as immature and attention-seeking. She was so proud of becoming Amitabh Bachchan's Bahurani. Look how that turned out! Bachchans don't even acknowledge her now and purposefully ignore her in every social media post and public appearances.

Guess who is having the last laugh!!!

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ash was right in her decision to stay away from this cry baby...He seems too much of a baggage.Good decision by Ash!