kusima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 days ago

sonali is the one that can give competition to aish in terms of beauty

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Madhuri will forever be aunty for me. Aish in her prime cannot be compared with Madz in her prime..perhaps Aish and Sonali and Urmila I would say were seriously the most stunning face of their times.. Madz is so overrated smiley24

That is so disrespectful to call Madhuri an aunty. Bahurani got a Bollywood stint because of actresses like her. Does that mean Sridevi is like a mother to you? smiley29

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Madhuri has always given me auntyjee vibes

Can your so-called Shraddha do that song from Khal Nayak? smiley37

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

No

No one can beat aish. She is a flawless beauty

Do I have to play Palki a million times for you? Bahurani can’t even dance like Madhuri or look good like that in 7 lifetimes smiley38

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Madhuri has always given me auntyjee vibes

she use to look older than all the Khans whenever she was paired with them. Pretty features but that is about it.

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Not even in their prime

Nene's acne..chawla's botched nose with uneven nostrils up against the most beautiful woman in the world..definitely not..sonali was pretty but could not hold a candle next to aish..Have we forgotten what Aish was in her prime..there literally was and most definitely will never be a face like hers..she was perfection

Yes I don’t want to remember Bahurani’s so called plastic good looks. She never appealed to me. Madhuri is a good looking woman and looks great at 57 while Bahurani looks like a bloated depressed woman smiley8

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

she use to look older than all the Khans whenever she was paired with them. Pretty features but that is about it.

smiley37 She gave SRK and Salman a run for their money. HAHK and DTPH were hits because of her. Not them

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

smiley37 She gave SRK and Salman a run for their money. HAHK and DTPH were hits because of her. Not them

She was out of shape in both of those movies. My grandma commented on her weight here. It was rude but true. She had a nice smile. And I get it in 90s not a whole lot of women were really into fitness in India. It was 2000s the gyms and fitness started becoming a trend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWNkpJdkOj4

But even features-wise alone in the 90s. Madhuri and Manisha were both not extremely fit. Manisha had an even more amazing smile and very unique features. I don't think Madhuri was the prettiest out of her own contemporaries. Sonali was more beautiful face wise alone. She naturally had a great figure.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

That is so disrespectful to call Madhuri an aunty. Bahurani got a Bollywood stint because of actresses like her. Does that mean Sridevi is like a mother to you? smiley29

you calling Aish bahurani constantly and making hundred topics on Aish and Deepu definitely comes from a place of deep respect and reverence no smiley1 Sri was a goddess and a fabulous actress..don’t have the same sentiment for Madz..I can never differentiate between 100 roles of Madhuri..they all look the same to me…