Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

As a 2000 teen I remember that post devdas when it should have been all aish Aisha it was all rani rani and Preity Preity 

Ash breakup with salman costed her the professional break-up with Shahrukh and that costed her a lot in bollywood. It's a fact 

She did Hollywood but bollywood mein tu post devdas I only remember her dhoom 2 and jodha akbar 

My darling child.. yes there was competition but Rani raced ahead of these 2 poor actresses and established herself as an acting queen and still goes strong( Reigning best actress winner at the age of 46) while the other 2's claim to fame is Cannes and IPL appearances respectively.....Rani has no PR, no social media and disappears into oblivion happily when her film is not up for release..she has always been like that from the start...so I understand her self imposed low profile can cause confusion in some people regarding where she stands compared to the other two......

Edited by MrChatVsNorway - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

My darling child.. yes there was competition but Rani raced ahead of these 2 poor actresses and established herself as an acting queen and still goes strong( Reigning best actress winner at the age of 46) while the other 2's claim to fame is Cannes and IPL appearances respectively.....Rani has no PR, no social media and disappears into oblivion happily when her film is not up for release..she has always been like that from the start...so I understand her self imposed low profile can cause confusion in some people regarding where she stands compared to the other two......

Kya poll kay 89 thousand loag CHhhh hain? πŸ€” 

πŸ˜‚ 

https://ibb.co/G2DcfF3

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohhkkkk ma'am smiley43

sharaban thumbnail

aadmi hai yeh

πŸ˜‚ 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Main Mard hu...alpha male...smiley41

sharaban thumbnail

Toh mardon waalay productive & practical kaam Karo naa. 

yeh kya kisi delusional teenage papa ki pari ki tarah din raat internet pay baith kay filmi actresses kay liye ladtay rehtay ho logon say πŸ˜‚

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Toh mardon waalay productive & practical kaam Karo naa. 

yeh kya kisi delusional teenage papa ki pari ki tarah din raat internet pay baith kay filmi actresses kay liye ladtay rehtay ho logon say πŸ˜‚

I will do whatever I feel.. You are no one to tell me what to do what not to..

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sir smiley20

sharaban thumbnail

I will do whatever I feel.. You are no one to tell me what to do what not to..

yeh kaisa mard hai jo kisi naazuk kanya ki tarah bhaav/nakhra dikhaatay huway, mazaaq samjhay bina itni jaldi bura mana gaya... πŸ˜‚ 

Alpha males toh aisay bilkul nahi hotay πŸ˜‚

----------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

yeh kaisa mard hai jo kisi naazuk kanya ki tarah bhaav/nakhra dikhaatay huway, mazaaq samjhay bina itni jaldi bura mana gaya... πŸ˜‚ 

Alpha males toh aisay bilkul nahi hotay πŸ˜‚

----------

alpha males kaisa hu woh main 89K poll ki devi ko is forum k posts k thru kaise bataunsmiley39