Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Sanjay Leela Bhansali copied La Isla Bonita Madonna look for his Bahurani Guzaarish Udi song. So shameful. SLB and Bahurani aren’t original. Madonna is and always will be smiley5

what does Madonna look like now ? She’s 66 right ?
fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

what does Madonna look like now ? She’s 66 right ?

Madonna will be 66 in August. She looks okay now but she is old. But she did a tour recently to celebrate her 40 year career in music. smiley43

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's like going to the beach and sa(ui)ng the water is wet smiley17

This is last month btw

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/madonna-sued-for-unwanted-sexual-exposure-at-concert/

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Blonde bombshell Madonna! She oozed beauty and hotness without even trying and her smile was beautiful ❤️

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Blonde bombshell Madonna! She oozed beauty and hotness without even trying and her smile was beautiful ❤️

Madonna is the equivalent of Amitabh Bachchan in music. A legend! A icon!

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

The western world doesn't mean Madonna is more famous though. South Asia, Middle East. Many people there don't know Madonna, for eg I have Arab friends who don't know Madonna but know Aish. Also Desi Pop itself is too big even if we talk numbers wise smiley36

Who said she is not known in South Asia, Middle East, she is not called Queen of Pop for no reason and after her no one got the title.

She might not known to today teenagers but the people older who were teenagers in 80's and 90's sure do know her.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Who said she is not known in South Asia, Middle East, she is not called Queen of Pop for no reason and after her no one got the title.

She might not known to today teenagers but the people older who were teenagers in 80's and 90's sure do know her.

not everyone listens to western music. Even most Indians don’t. Only some urban people who know English. Most Arabs I know don’t either .
Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

not everyone listens to western music. Even most Indians don’t. Only some urban people who know English. Most Arabs I know don’t either .

I am one of those...🙋

Madonna... Naam tho BWF aake hi suna...

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Strangers02

I am one of those...🙋

Madonna... Naam tho BWF aake hi suna...

if we take Indian pop as a whole - most people don’t listen to western stuff, even my Co workers lol. Most listen to BW only.
fazgostoso thumbnail

if we take Indian pop as a whole - most people don’t listen to western stuff, even my Co workers lol. Most listen to BW only.

Madonna is to controversial for Indian and Muslim audiences. She does things which are not the norm. She pushed the envelope. That is why probably most Indians can't identify with her music. She was more beautiful than Bahurani in her prime. Unpredecented success in music from 1984-1992. Like a ten year rule, but then she declined because of her sex phase. But she still maintained her position but Mariah and Whitney dominated the 1990's. Look at the video below, can anyone match her? No.

Madonna - Rain (Official Video) [HD] - YouTube