Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

you calling Aish bahurani constantly and making hundred topics on Aish and Deepu definitely comes from a place of deep respect and reverence no smiley1 Sri was a goddess and a fabulous actress..don’t have the same sentiment for Madz..I can never differentiate between 100 roles of Madhuri..they all look the same to me…

Most were musicals or romances. Madhuri never displayed some great versatility either.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Most were musicals or romances. Madhuri never displayed some great versatility either.

And what did Bahurani do in her so called pathetic career? Shabd? smiley37 Dil Ka Rishta? smiley11 Action Replay? smiley39

Yes Bahurani was so versatile wasn’t she?

Madhuri had blockbusters to her credit. What did Bahurani do?

smiley43

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

you calling Aish bahurani constantly and making hundred topics on Aish and Deepu definitely comes from a place of deep respect and reverence no smiley1 Sri was a goddess and a fabulous actress..don’t have the same sentiment for Madz..I can never differentiate between 100 roles of Madhuri..they all look the same to me…

Madhuri was the number one actress for a decade. All her roles - Saajan, Beta, Khal Nayak, Anjaam, Raja, DTPH, HAHK, Dil, Tezaab, etc. were roles most actresses would dream of getting. Bahurani and Deepika Mata even respect her as an inspiration. I suggest you watch her movies and then we can discuss again. smiley36

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusima

sonali is the one that can give competition to aish in terms of beauty

Sonali always came across kinda dull, and not that striking in MOTION (not talking about in stills) her beauty never got translated fully on celluloid.

Plus she seriously lacked aura and charisma on screen.

More or less similar case like Sonam...

----------------

Edited by sharaban - 15 days ago
sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

That is so disrespectful to call Madhuri an aunty. Bahurani got a Bollywood stint because of actresses like her. Does that mean Sridevi is like a mother to you? smiley29

No use of arguing...

Lovers of symmetric card board cut beauties here in this shallow forum can never understand the enigma and magic of the unparallel timeless classic beauties like Madhuri Dixit and Madhubala in their primes...

So let them be happy with their shallow choices ...

(not just Aish, some preferring Sonali and even Urmila over someone like a Madhuri Dixit of her prime days...😂)

So its ok..... :)

------------

Edited by sharaban - 15 days ago
fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

No use of arguing...

Lovers of symmetric card board cut beauties here in this shallow forum can never understand the enigma and magic of the unparallel beauties like Madhuri Dixit and Madhubala in their primes...

So let them be happy with their shallow choices ...

(not just Aish, some preferring Sonali and even Urmila over someone like a Madhuri Dixit of her prime days...😂)

So its ok..... :)

You are 100% correct. 👍 No one understands the power of Madhuri and what kind of roles she had. I love Khal Nayak so much. It’s the role that a number one actress plays in her prime years. The audience loved her. Subhash Ghai made 3 solo songs just for her charisma. That says something for her starpower smiley43

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

And what did Bahurani do in her so called pathetic career? Shabd? smiley37 Dil Ka Rishta? smiley11 Action Replay? smiley39

Yes Bahurani was so versatile wasn’t she?

Madhuri had blockbusters to her credit. What did Bahurani do?

smiley43

I never said Aish was a great actress. But I never found Madhuri to be as great as she was made out to be either.

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I never said Aish was a great actress. But I never found Madhuri to be as great as she was made out to be either.

Madhuri commanded the 90’s with her starpower, charm, million dollar smile, etc. her acting doesn’t need to be questioned. Why would movies like Saajan, Beta, HAHK, etc. run on her name mostly? And most actresses rejected DTPH because they couldn’t handle being sidelined. That is something. I love her so much. Bahurani’s so-called career is a joke. smiley37

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

The most beautiful face from the 90s. This woman was ethereal onscreen. People called her the angel from Nepal. Madhuri's craze also did have a lot to due with her bust size and dancing. It was never solely due to her beauty.

Is Manisha Koirala's beauty underrated? | Bollywood

Manisha turns 50.Vintage pics | Bollywood

Manisha Koirala » Ek Ladki Ko Dekha 1942: A Love Story (1994) – @desicinema on Tumblr

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

The best overall package from the early 90s.

Image tagged with sonali bendre, reaction gif, :) – @sonalibendreftw on Tumblr

and the rest is rust and stardust — zaynsbengaligf: SONALI BENDRE in HUM SAATH SAATH...

Do you find Sonali Bendre Gorgeous? - Page 3 | Bollywood

In which film sonali looked the most beautiful | Bollywood

sonali bendre – @love-indian-actress on Tumblr

Sonali Bendre or Aishwarya Rai? who you find more beautiful? - Page 4 | Bollywood