XYZ are all more beautiful then Bahurani

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

I honestly feel Sara, Jahnvi, and Ananya are all more beautiful then the overrated Aish in her prime. They are far less fake and self-made. God knows why this sub keeps overrating the fake Aish. She never deserved the title of the most beautiful woman in the world. Heck even Aloo is more beautiful than her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Han theek hai jaisa tum kaho

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 finally u have seen the light

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 finally u have seen the light

Ji Dost, finally meri akhan kul gayi. I will forever curse myself for not being able to see the very obvious truth early on. How dare I ever think Aishwarya Rai was beautiful? Especially more beautiful then these amazing stunners? What is wrong with my eyes?

Sara Ali Khan - Wikipedia

Janhvi on Ghost Stories: Even without jumpscares, story very disturbing

Ananya Pandey is a sight to behold as she flaunts her no-makeup face in these latest pictures

Movie Review: Highway

Kaha yeh beauties aur kaha badsurat si Aishwarya Rai! AKA Bahurani on this forum!

Aishwarya Rai Devdas (2002) : r/popculturechat

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 days ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Ji Dost, finally meri akhan kul gayi. I will forever curse myself for not being able to see the very obvious truth early on. How dare I ever thought Aishwarya Rai was beautiful? Especially more beautiful then these amazing stunners? What is wrong with my eyes?

Ananya Pandey is a sight to behold as she flaunts her no-makeup face in these latest pictures

Kaha yeh beauties aur kaha badsurat si Aishwarya Rai! AKA Bahurani on this forum!

Ok, first of all, I totally agree that every single human on the earth is beautiful than Aishwarya, yeah, this forum has finally made me see sense.

That said, it's kinda unfair to not choose glamourous pictures of the other three, especially Jhanvi and Aloo (whose picture is a still from Mr and Mrs mahi and Highway, probably some of their least glamorous roles) or the ones where they look like kids (who are trying to play adults) Yeh toh cheating hai😂 incase anyone misses it, that was sarcasm, and yes, batana padta hai

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ji Dost, finally meri akhan kul gayi. I will forever curse myself for not being able to see the very obvious truth early on. How dare I ever thought Aishwarya Rai was beautiful? Especially more beautiful then these amazing stunners? What is wrong with my eyes?

Apka last eye exam jisne kiya hai uska number do

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Ok, first of all, I totally agree that every single human on the earth is beautiful than Aishwarya, yeah, this forum has finally made me see sense.

That said, it's kinda unfair to not choose glamourous pictures of the other three, especially Jhanvi and Aloo (whose picture is a still from Mr and Mrs mahi and Highway, probably some of their least glamorous roles) or the ones where they look like kids (who are trying to play adults) Yeh toh cheating hai😂 incase anyone misses it, that was sarcasm, and yes, batana padta hai

It helped me make my point. Aishwarya can glam herself up as much as she would like to. She will still look ugly in front of all these natural beauties. But if it makes you happy I will post a photo of Aish that is not glamorous. Kya farak parta hai makeup keh when you are ugly regardless?

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 days ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

Apka last eye exam jisne kiya hai uska number do

Indian doctor at Ferry Optical !

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bus kar dey pagli, dil par hee lay liya hai troll ko 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

It helped me make my point. Aishwarya can glam herself up as much as she would like to. She will still look ugly in front of all these natural beauties. But if it makes you happy I will post a photo of Aish that is not glamorous. Kya farak parta hai makeup keh when you are ugly regardless?

I realized later, but kya kare, playing levels should be equal, aisa main maaanti hoon, isiliye had to point it out.

That said, you do prove your point, what an eyesore😮‍💨