Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Madhuri commanded the 90’s with her starpower, charm, million dollar smile, etc. her acting doesn’t need to be questioned. Why would movies like Saajan, Beta, HAHK, etc. run on her name mostly? And most actresses rejected DTPH because they couldn’t handle being sidelined. That is something. I love her so much. Bahurani’s so-called career is a joke. smiley37

Ok if you say so! I still don't think Madz was a great actress. She was a strictly above average one.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

You are 100% correct. 👍 No one understands the power of Madhuri and what kind of roles she had. I love Khal Nayak so much. It’s the role that a number one actress plays in her prime years. The audience loved her. Subhash Ghai made 3 solo songs just for her charisma. That says something for her starpower smiley43

Forget about Khalnayak...

Even in the flop Rajkumar in these forgettable songs, Madhuri looks more magical and beautiful than these Aishs, thandi dull Sonalis and inconsistent in looks Manishas... Just watch the magic of her beauty...she was above and beyond all of these card board cut girls, no one can come close to her aura and charsima as well

https://youtu.be/PWI2J7fxwjQ?si=Cf7r-0hMiKWvuRfF

https://youtu.be/v6jjv2hyDYk?si=3FlR4tffFEywY_ge

sharaban thumbnail

Hell, even in this sad and vengeful dark song of Yaraana where she had to play a distressed woman in pain, she looks better than all of these typical symetrical girls...

Other girls can be pretty in their own right, or have slightly bit more symmetrical features, but no one can come close to the queen as an overall package and the impact and spell of her beauty and charisma she used to caste over the viewers in her hey days...

https://youtu.be/oGFLh0QsGUU?si=_kdafWOJtrBg_6YQ

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Both were quite very beautiful. smiley27

sharaban thumbnail

And if someone asks what is the eptiome of the classic Indian beauty and dance, just show them this song...

https://youtu.be/FxedYEmKi4A?si=bP2rvmTw2KZIV-yL

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Prdhuri ki fans jaly pari hasmiley37smiley8

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Prdhuri ki fans jaly pari hasmiley37smiley8

Chottay nadaan bachay lame saa jall jall hee kar saktay hain, yaa legit posts par bilawajah kay rofl emojis hee post kar saktay hain... (Or maybe they r just trolling ..God knows)

Nadaan bholay bachchay can not possibly understand and grasp the magic of timeless classic beauties like Madhubala and Madhuri Dixit..

So its ok..... 🤗🤗🤗

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Chottay nadaan bachay lame saa jall jall hee kar saktay hain, yaa legit posts par bilawajah kay rofl emojis hee post kar saktay hain... (Or maybe they r just trolling ..God knows)

Nadaan bholay bachchay can not possibly understand and grasp the magic of timeless classic beauties like Madhubala and Madhuri Dixit..

So its ok..... 🤗🤗🤗

abay jaa na catfish burhaoo smiley44
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Both are very beautiful but have a different screen presence and intensity.

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

abay jaa na catfish burhaoo smiley44

Okay, so you are trolling.

Fine

😂