Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

XYZ what about ABCDEF smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Now he can relax for few dayssmiley36

NO HE CAN'T! Of course, I forgot to mention Rakhi Sawant, Easha Doel, and Bharti the comedian. He can do the honors!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Aishwarya is so much ugly n does kala jadu n make ppl obsessed with her

Kaunsa kala jadu? Formula mujhe bhi dedo?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Her haters "hate" her so much that they make dozens of threads in her name everyday.

They "hate" her so much that they can't even dare utter her actual name on their tongues because they know they'd profane her that way, so unworthy vessels are they as mere human beings. In that sense, they give her respect by not daring to call her by her name. They give her the esteem of calling her "Bahurani," knowing she is the true queen.

They "hate" her so much that they write long essays to explain why they feel so strongly about her and have done research for years about her, her family, in-laws, relationships, etc.

Why at this point, these haters are basically Aishwarya scholars. They should have degrees for all the work they've put into her. I wonder really if these are haters or devotees worshipping her in the one way they know as flawed human beings well aware they can never amount to her beauty or grace. Jealousy brings out the worst in everyone but especially those prone to such ardent passion.

They say love and hate are flip sides of the same coin. The true opposite of love is indifference. If they really couldn't stand Aishwarya, they'd ignore her and stop bringing her into every thread and discussion. It's the fact that before all others, her name is the first one on their lips that proves that this "hate" they feel for her is nothing but a twisted form of love or junoon like SRK's Rahul in Darr. In the violence of their love for Aishwarya that they call "hate," they expose their obsession with her and how unworthy they are themselves.

Some of your haters are usually your biggest fans! Clearly the case with Aish! smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Purple5

Usko jootay parne chahiye

Remind me before my next appointment.