Destiny of love ( modified version)

Romance

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Destiny of love ( updated version)

Matured and refined, the updated version of my work is now available for your reading pleasure. As the original first few modules are locked, preventing any alterations, I'm excited to share this revised edition with new readers. Those who have already immersed themselves in the story can skip this updated version, but for those embarking on this journey for the first time, I invite you to indulge in the enhancements I've made over the past few years. Please sit back, relax, and enjoy the read!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deleted

Edited by MidnightLibrary - 13 days ago

Word Count: 0

Deleted

Edited by MidnightLibrary - 13 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Great to see this. I am along for the ride.

Originally posted by: coderlady

Great to see this. I am along for the ride.

Hey there! It's great to see you interested in this story. I just wanted to give you a heads up that you've already read this story, but it's a modified version as I have made a few changes to it.

By the way, how have you been? I hope you're doing well!

I've uploaded 15 new chapters of "Punishment," the sequel to "Destiny of Love," as well as 9 chapters of "Forever Yours." I'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on both stories. Your feedback means a lot to me!

Thank you πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ™

Summary

A poignant and intriguing tale of two souls, Prithvi and Sanyogita, entwined by fate yet separated by circumstance. Can love blossom in the absence of physical presence, sight, or direct conversation? Can one's heart persist in loving another, even when faced with the harsh reality of unrequited affection?

Seven years have passed since their lives intersected, leaving behind a tangled web of misunderstandings and unspoken emotions. Prithvi, still nursing a deep affection for Sanyogita, is now faced with the prospect of reuniting with her. Will he be able to untangle the knots of the past and clear the air, or will the weight of unrequited love prove too much to bear?

As destiny weaves its intricate tapestry, Prithvi and Sanyogita's paths are set to cross once more. Will their love be rekindled, or will the shadows of yesterday's heartache prove too daunting to overcome? Join me on this emotional journey as we delve into the complexities of love, longing, and the unpredictable nature of fate.

Nobody is untouched by love. It is the most wonderful and terrible thing that can happen to you. Love is also a beautiful fear.You know that you have found something amazing , and you want to hold on to it forever; and every second after you have it, you fear the moment you might lose it. How you will react when Love has come into your life without knocking on the door .Without taking your permission. But when love comes it is amazing. But its journey is very painful.it takes two people into a fantasy world.

But the reality is different.It is always the one who loves selflessly that gets screwed in the end .

All people have fallen in love at least one time in their whole life.But the lucky ones will be able to get their love and spend their whole life with their soulmates.For those lucky ones we called them Destiny.

β€œβ€kaih te hai na woh pyaar hi kya Jisme dard na ho... Woh aashiq hii kya jise apne mohabbat nko pane ka jonnon na ho... Ok ok... It sounds like Bollywood.....

This is the story of two Strangers. Who had come from a totally different world? Though they had fallen in love with each other but there was something.This is a totally different site of love .Will Destiny reunite them???

#####

Please dear readers ( including teenagers) and the honourable author gives your valuable feedback after ending of each chapter or the ending of the whole story what you have liked nd what you haven't , so It's helped me to improve later and help me to correct my mistake in my next story. It's my first story, I've never written anything before, English isn't my language please forgive me for my grammatical mistakes πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Edited by MidnightLibrary - 12 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Hey is the link for this story πŸ˜€ πŸ˜…..

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/948