Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Does Kala want Prithvi? Why didn't he marry her? He doesn't like her?

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Does Kala want Prithvi? Why didn't he marry her? He doesn't like her?

I am hoping you will have a good laugh about Kala in next chapter 😁

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Chapter 248

Kamla came to meet Prithvi. He told her all about what happened between him and Roshani.

Prithvi- Kamla, talk to Roshani and tell her to behave.

Kamla- Don't worry Maharaj, I will talk to her.

Kamla met Roshani who was very furious with what had happened.

Kamla- Roshani, come sit with me.

They both sat together .....

Kamla- I won't ask you who told you this false information of Vasantmitra and my brother having feelings for each other, but trust me whatever you have known is not true.

Roshani- Are you really gonna bootlick a woman like her so that you and your son remain relevant in the Empire.

Kamla angry but maintained her calm...

Kamla- You wanna know the truth, I will tell you the truth.

Kamla told every little detail about Vasantmitra, Prithvi and Samagra's story to her and Roshani was very shocked.

Kamla- You must understand in all this, Vasantmitra is very innocent.

Roshani- So you telling me Avantika is wrong? Why would she lie to me?

Kamla shocked- Avantika told you all this?

Roshani- Yes, she told me Samagra and Vasantmitra still love each other and are pining for each other.

Kamla-Avantika is depressed, maybe she said all this in frustration. You must keep in mind that you are fiancee of Maharaj and is going to be his queen. You focus on the relationship between the Empires and your own personal equation with Maharaj.

Roshani was confused and she couldn't understand what to do now as she heard two completely different versions of the same story and she was confused whether to respect Vasantmitra or not.

Later Kamla told Prithvi that Avantika lied to Roshani and he barged into her room in anger. She was sitting in her chair, with a very sad countenance and angry eyes.

Prithvi shouted- Avantika....

She calmly got up...

Avantika- What is it now?

Prithvi- How dare you manipulate Roshani against Vasantmitra? What dirty game are you playing?

Avantika giggled and said- Game? What game? I said the absolute truth.

Prithvi- Shut Up

Avantika ran her finger on his face and he pushed it away....

Avantika- Oh my dear friend, so naive, you can't see that Vasantmitra and Samagra love each other. That too very deeply.

Prithvi- I will cut your head off if you didn't stop.

Avantika laughed- Go, ask you dearest wife that didn't she give a sword to Samagra before he left for his rescue mission.

Prithvi shocked- What?

Avantika remembered a dasi revealing this news to Avantika for some golden coins.

Prithvi straight went to Vasantmitra's room and he shouted- Vasantmitra....it frightened her.

Vasantmitra- What happened Prithvi?

Prithvi- Did you give a sword to Samagra before he left?

Vasantmitra lowered her head

Prithvi angry- Did you?

Vasantmitra in low voice- I did

Prithvi- What?

Vasantmitra sheepishly- I did give him the sword but I named Kaya. He doesn't know I give it to him.

Prithvi grabbed her neck in anger and it shocked her.....

Prithvi- Don't you know that only a wife can give a sword before leaving for a mission?

Vasantmitra shocked....she started choking and Prithvi released her.

Vasantmitra scared- Seriously Prithvi, I did not know that, i always went with you on missions, i really didn't know that. Besides I named Kaya not myself.

Prithvi in tears- That does not matter, you hurt me severely.

Vasantmitra now regretting - Prithvi I am so sorry, there is no way I wanted to hurt you like this. If I had known, i wouldn't do it.

Prithvi pinned her to the wall, his eyes were red with anger- Listen to me very carefully, this is the last chance I am giving you, if you love him, leave me and go with him to Durgpura and marry him there. I won't be coming in way of you two lovers. But....if you don't, then next time I won't be tolerating disloyalty from either of you.

He had death looking anger in his eyes and Vasantmitra was very upset with her Stupidity.

Vasantmitra- Prithvi, you and Chandra are everything for me, how could I even think of a sin like that.

Prithvi- If you had not known it, you wouldn't hide the fact from me.

Vasantmitra- I hid it because I thought you wouldn't like it.

Prithvi- Exactly, that means you knew you did something wrong.

Vasantmitra- Prithvi, please, trust me.

Prithvi- You are slowly losing my trust in you.

The words shocked Vasantmitra to her soul, she stood there numb, soulless and in pain.

Prithvi in tears left the room, she was so shocked she didn't move a bit.

Prithvi hurt and angry went to Roshani's room....

Roshani was surprised with his visit....he hugged her (to hurt Vasantmitra).

He for the first time kissed Roshani as he was very angry with Vasantmitra but Roshani thought he had started falling for her. Roshani got shy....

Prithvi- We will marry tomorrow...

Roshani shocked- Tomorrow? So soon?

Prithvi- I don't care, how can anyone resist a beauty like you.

Roshani was shocked but also very excited........she hugged Prithvi. Tears came in his eyes. He told guards to tell the news in Antahpura.

Kanak- Tomorrow? So soon? This boy was delaying the marriage and now this soon? What is wrong with him?

Kamla- What? Oh no....did he have a fight with Vasantmitra or something? Why is he doing this? It must be hurting her a lot.

Vasantmitra when got to know the news was surprisingly calm as she anticipated him doing something reckless in anger but this time Vasantmitra didn't shed a single tears. In fact she lied down on her bed with her son on her side and closed her eyes.

Avantika started laughing like crazy.....she was so crazily laughing that she fell on the floor...- That's it, doom of Vasantmitra has started, soon Prithvi himself will throw her outside the palace like my mother threw her mother away. She will have the same fate as her mother, suffering in death. She had become crazy in her thirst for her delusional revenge.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Life has been crazy lately. But I will be back to catch up soon.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Chapter 249

Next day....

Roshani and Prithvi were getting ready for their marriage.

Kanak and Kamla were worried of this sudden decision.

Dasi came to Vasantmitra's room who looked poker faced, without any emotions.

Dasi- Maharani, Maharaj has ordered you to attend the marriage ceremony.

Vasantmitra- Why am I not surprised? I will be there.

Dasi bowed and left....she looked at Chandra and a tear fell from her eye. She remembered all their moments from the time they first met to their recent vacation.

She said- Everytime I am happy, something happens which brings me back to square one.

Avantika was in her room laughing- See Vasantmitra, how much pain I am suffering from, you are suffering the same pain. Just like how you came between me and Prithvi, Samagra came between you and Prithvi. And Roshani, that idiot girl, I will easily get rid of her as Prithvi has no interest in her. Very soon you will be out of my life and Prithvi will be all mine again. It will be like you never existed.

The rituals started happening....

Roshani came to the mandap wearing Bridal wear and looked gorgeous but when Vasantmitra came there, every eyes were on her....she was looking like a ravishing and gorgeous Apsara, coming straight from Indra's court. No one was looking at Roshani. This made her very jealous and she felt that Vasantmitra stole her thunder meanwhile Vasantmitra didn't even want to be there.

Kanak- Are you feeling okay?

Vasantmitra- What can I say? Everytime we are happy, he does something really stupid to make me angry on him again.

Kamla- I knew this was the result of a fight between you two. What happened?

Vasantmitra- I innocently sent a sword to Samagra as a farewell gift as he was going to save Shaurya. I sent it in name of Kaya. But as usual Prithvi got jealous and misunderstood the situation.

Kanak- Are you a fool? Don't you know only wives can give swords to their husbands.

Vasantmitra- Maa if I knew the rule, I wouldn't do it.

Kanak- Oh god, you kids. When are you guys going to behave maturely.

Kamla- It was a mistake, I am sure you wouldn't send it if you had known about it.

Vasantmitra- Exactly..but he can't understand that it was a mistake. I even said sorry but no, his ego is way too high to understand anything.

Prithvi entered the Mandap looking a little angry and sad. He wanted to look at Vasantmitra but his ego was stopping him. Hoping to see her regretting he looked at her and was so mesmerized he forgot everything which happened between them. He stared at her for a minute and then quickly focussed on Roshani.

Samagra had reached the place to rescue Shaurya but it had been two days, he wasn't able to get success.

In a dungeon....

A man threw water on Shaurya as he went unconscious...

Shaurya woke up, his hands and legs were tied and his face was swollen due to torture.

A man of good physique, big moustache wearing black clothes entered....

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 7 days ago