Manasa5591 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Can’t tell you how happy it makes me when losers like that LOSE!! It inspires an entire generation of young women to be the exact opposite of her. She’s nobody’s idol and that makes my heart happy!!

So Jhanak, keep being a loser and inspiring an entire generation of women to NOT BE LIKE YOU!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ignored_human thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasa5591

Can’t tell you how happy it makes me when losers like that LOSE!! It inspires an entire generation of young women to be the exact opposite of her. She’s nobody’s idol and that makes my heart happy!!

So Jhanak, keep being a loser and inspiring an entire generation of women to NOT BE LIKE YOU!

Am i not able to understand sarcasm or are you really insulting jhanak?

Because I too feel good to see Jhanak lose cz of her over sympathetic charater to make others feel sorry for her.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was a donkey's clap for Arshi as she became a winner because of Anirudh.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Glad to know that I’m not the only one who hates this shameless pathetic doormat unpaid maid smiley37 She is even worse than Upma Aunty smiley37

ignored_human thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Glad to know that I’m not the only one who hates this shameless pathetic doormat unpaid maid smiley37 She is even worse than Upma Aunty smiley37

Thank God she lost else we would have seen her mouse eyes again and again