Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Nadaan ruhi. I am sure this track is for rohit to bring ruhi to the right path which he ll do through his love. Ruhi is a simple and susheel girl. It is only because of armaan and abhira that she has turned this way. Rohit ka pyaar ruhi ko sudaar dega. Bas ye abhira kuch bhi beech mein na kardhein!

Why are people reacting with laughing emoji on my post. I AM SERIOUS

Nadaan ruhi. I am sure this track is for rohit to bring ruhi to the right path which he ll do through his love. Ruhi is a simple and susheel girl. It is only because of armaan and abhira that she has turned this way. Rohit ka pyaar ruhi ko sudaar dega. Bas ye abhira kuch bhi beech mein na kardhein!

Areee aur kitna sudhregi ruhi…. Pehle hi Itni acchi sacchi hai…. Ab kya puja yogya ban na hai ise…. Arti mate se???😃😃😃😃

Woh to insaniyat ke Karan aayee hai….Insaniyat ki definition ruhi hi jaanti hai😃😃😃

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Will this track have MG gifting Ruhi what he has been so generously gifting only the Poddar boys

MG has given enough now it is turn for the Poddar boys to return his favour. Moron MG even today is badmouthing Ar and Rohit and becharifying his poti when his poti is making both of their lives hell and has come has a KAAL in their life. It is high time Ar/Rohit return the slaps to that old man.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Lagta hain Abhira iss baar rohit ke feelings ko hurt hone se bachaane jayegi & beghar ho jayegismiley39

Ab use practice hai…… kafi suffer kiya hai… to threshold kafi high hoga iska ab😃😃

Waise Lagta nahi hai major separation hoga… Milan hi nahi hua to kya separation hoga😃😃

There are now FF's available if you desire to enjoy RR love stories (btw the good for nothing Ab/Ar most likely are sideys there). The FFs have come at a very appropriate time.

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Waise kaunsa hadd ab bachcha toh that she didn’t cross till now

If you guys remember let me know

Itna kya sochna…. Jab woh paar karegi, v will know….. 😃😃. Woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai😃

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Areee aur kitna sudhregi ruhi…. Pehle hi Itni acchi sacchi hai…. Ab kya puja yogya ban na hai ise…. Arti mate se???😃😃😃😃

Woh to insaniyat ke Karan aayee hai….Insaniyat ki definition ruhi hi jaanti hai😃😃😃

Ruhi thodi galat direction pe jaa rahi hai.wo vamp bilkul nahi hai bas haalat se majboor hai.

Meri ruhi insaaniyat ki brand ambassador hai.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

There are now FF's available if you desire to enjoy RR love stories (btw the good for nothing Ab/Ar most likely are sideys there). The FFs have come at a very appropriate time.

Reallyy!! smiley42...Do my RoRu have a happy ending there? Is abh- Ar shown in the right way they are, selfish and immoral , the disgusting way they have eyes only for each other and not the white washing way they show on the serial?

Reallyy!! smiley42...Do my RoRu have a happy ending there? Is abh- Ar shown in the right way they are, selfish and immoral , the disgusting way they have eyes only for each other and not the white washing way they show on the serial?

I just know that it is for RR and the other two dumb stupid selfish ill-mannered have been made sideys. I do not desire to read such story so will not be able to answer your questions.But you can spot it in this forum.

Ruhi thodi galat direction pe jaa rahi hai.wo vamp bilkul nahi hai bas haalat se majboor hai.

Meri ruhi insaaniyat ki brand ambassador hai.

Bilkul nahi…. Ruhi galat ho hi nahi sakti… woh to Sahi direction mein hi jaa rahi hogi… galti saari raaste ki hi hai😃😃😃