Such an unexpected twistsmiley37Har Hadd she will do parsmiley37

I want to see her face when Rohit proposes armaan-abhira shaadi to dadisa

Waise kaunsa hadd ab bachcha toh that she didn’t cross till now

If you guys remember let me know

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Oh god! The caption 😭😭

Cannot say much about Ruhi's intentions but this precap might be imagination.

Though after seeing Ru-Vid precap was reality instead of dream, cannot trust them.

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Such an unexpected twistsmiley37Har Hadd she will do parsmiley37

I want to see her face when Rohit proposes armaan-abhira shaadi to dadisa

chuhe maarne ki dawai leke aayegi uske baad apne pyaar pati ke liye smiley37smiley37smiley37
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

What does Abhira exactly think that she will achieve by saying all that to Ruhi's great grandparents of all people? smiley36

Uski tho baat hi mat Karo.. I was like naa tum divorce case keti, naa Vidya wahiyat logic se Armaan ko bhi isme kheenchti to go talk to Ruhi and naa ho Ms Delusion us insult mein bhi umeed dhoondthi.. smiley44khair I'm sure now it's just her trying to pressure par naanu like he apparently pressured her into taking case smiley37 kuch hona thodi na Hai is vampire se

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

What does Abhira exactly think that she will achieve by saying all that to Ruhi's great grandparents of all people? smiley36

The same way Manish can give Ruhi's divorce case to Ruhi's so called sautan 🤭

Akhir hai to Manish ka hi khoon......smiley4

Vaise bhi itni akkal Ab mein nahi h......

Edited by Drna7 - 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Mujhe ye batao, Manish aisa Kya karlega jo ye apni 200 saal ke absolutely useless zindagi mein Nahi kar paaya smiley7

He will continue to live smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Drna7

Oh god! The caption 😭😭

Cannot say much about Ruhi's intentions but this precap might be imagination.

Though after seeing Ru-Vid precap was reality instead of dream, cannot trust them.

It's the fact that's in the precap that's making me wonder if it's real. I mean sure Ruhi's intentions can be questionable but why would they want to reveal it even before she lifted a finger smiley44build up naam ki koi cheez Hoti Hai ya Nahi smiley44especially since these people seem to be waiting for TRPs to tweak storyline smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Toh abhira thought that her life would be rainbows and roses ? Everyday she will dance 🥤 her way to the court , dadi will welcome her with Aarti & they will have dinner dates? 😆

yahi hota hai bhai when u marry into an autocratic family with a guy whose carries loads of past baggage much of which is his present too.

Unlike her shadi 1.0 , she knows abt ruhi arman , their past & her true nature ..toh difficult nai hona chahiye..and then.. abhira toh is a world class lawyer also ..fighting an unknown enemy in the dark as opposed to fighting a known one? We know ruhi will never succeed ..if anytime abhiman are separated it will only be bec of their own weaknesses

@bold to be more specific, it will most likely be because of Abhira’s refusal to stop getting involved in their family affairs beyond required ..this is what happened earlier ..more than Ruhi, it was her getting involved in matters that shouldn’t have concerned her that got them to separate ..but the problem is this is the innate nature of the ITV FL ..so can’t do much about it !
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago