Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Will this track have MG gifting Ruhi what he has been so generously gifting only the Poddar boys

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

Toh abhira thought that her life would be rainbows and roses ? Everyday she will dance her way to the court , dadi will welcome her with Aarti & they will have dinner dates? 😆

yahi hota hai bhai when u marry into an autocratic family with a guy whose carries loads of past baggage much of which is his present too.

Unlike her shadi 1.0 , she knows abt ruhi arman , their past & her true nature ..toh difficult nai hona chahiye..and then.. abhira toh is a world class lawyer also ..fighting an unknown enemy in the dark as opposed to fighting a known one? We know ruhi will never succeed ..if anytime abhiman are separated it will only be bec of their own weaknesses

Im not sure, how you got the idea that i told abhira thought her life will be bed of roses?? It was never shown in episodes nor i mentioned it in my comments🤷‍♀️

In itv history, there is no show where fl had a sukhi life, especially after marriage. Tears & separation are trp boosters

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Waise Vidya ko ek hi scene mila tha, usmein bhi she made full use and did so much facial aerobics

Ohgod! thumbnail

Does anything else on this show make sense? They just care for their bachhe ka pyaar! Logic, common sense be damned.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Will this track have MG gifting Ruhi what he has been so generously gifting only the Poddar boys

P nanu khud ko woh gift de sakte gain but bacchi ko kabhi nahismiley39

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

No his absolutely useless excuse of a wife will shield her bachhi! Dekh Lena smiley39 Ruhi chodo I can't understand how they'll make Swarna make sense as a parent who indulges in her child's fantasy and delusion so much! smiley7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Waise Vidya ko ek hi scene mila tha, usmein bhi she made full use and did so much facial aerobics

She was same in teej show too😬

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ya billo rani ka league hi different tha.. deewar mein chunwana, cliff she dhakka Dena, aag lagane Ki koshish Karna.. kahaan wo mahaan aur kahaan ye rotlu wannabe smiley37

I know that dkp will never let her make her unhinged enough and she will be back to self victimizing in two weeks. Waiting for something like "Armaan tumney bola tha ki main apni khushi chunu, meri khushhi bas tumse he hain" smiley42