Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she is an anarchist ..ghar parivar sab kuch todna hain usko ..but why enter the house like this then? She could’ve just kidnapped Armaan and tried to marry him at gunpoint like Yuvraj did with Abhira?

Or could do suicide drama and blackmail Ar to get married to her........ looks like she is not serious at all in this mission.smiley36

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I dont think she will be able to expose ruhi's intentions. She might try to alert but others especially dadisa will dismiss saying she is jealous. It could be phuphasa as he has control over dadi & rohit. Yeh dono unki baat sunte hain

Toh abhira thought that her life would be rainbows and roses ? Everyday she will dance her way to the court , dadi will welcome her with Aarti & they will have dinner dates? 😆

yahi hota hai bhai when u marry into an autocratic family with a guy whose carries loads of past baggage much of which is his present too.

Unlike her shadi 1.0 , she knows abt ruhi arman , their past & her true nature ..toh difficult nai hona chahiye..and then.. abhira toh is a world class lawyer also ..fighting an unknown enemy in the dark as opposed to fighting a known one? We know ruhi will never succeed ..if anytime abhiman are separated it will only be bec of their own weaknesses

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

haa aisa sab chalega. Probably they'll reveal her identity too during the wedding track. Bas Ruhi ki lust se bachao mujhesmiley11 AbhiMaan wedding mein Ruhi ka center pakad nhi chahiye

Kya pata mehendi me acid daalna ,haldi me mirchi daalna dekhna pade smiley37...

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi ko dekhke lagta hain she wont care even if armaan gets married, woh uske peeche hi padi rahegi. As she now behaving like rohit's wife toh armaan abhira ke shaadi se she will be unaffected.

Haan uska pyaar aisi societal institutions ke bhi upar hai! Sab rishton se Upar, aasmaan se Neela, samandar se gehra.. U get the drift!!

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Kya pata mehendi me acid daalna ,haldi me mirchi daalna dekhna pade smiley37...

Kitna original hai ye sab smiley42 Zoya Farooqi Ki yaad aagayi smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

kinda curious to see what happens at this date thing to make Rohit go nope I need to get my brother married off asap smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

bas expose ho jaye. Mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye smiley13

Waise bhi I don't think apne vamp mode mein shaadi hone degi ya ho gayi toh dekh payegi woh. Waha AbhiMaan ke phere honge and yaha iska dum ghut jayega and hospital leke jana padega. Ho gayi shaadi kharab smiley37

Armaan rukega???smiley37Apni dadi ki heart attack nahi ruk paayi isko dekhkar rukega..He probably say shaadhi sampan hone ke baad jitna bhi nautanki karna hai karo smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Kitna original hai ye sab smiley42 Zoya Farooqi Ki yaad aagayi smiley36

Dont compare my billo rani to her smiley7

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Dont compare my billo rani to her smiley7

Ya billo rani ka league hi different tha.. deewar mein chunwana, cliff she dhakka Dena, aag lagane Ki koshish Karna.. kahaan wo mahaan aur kahaan ye rotlu wannabe smiley37

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.