Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

but if Ruhi gets exposed because this time she has gone too far, do you think they'll stay married. I don't think so. I think they will and should get divorced and then fall in love or whatever run away and get married. Ruhi should follow her mother's footsteps

you mean Armaan Abhira wedding will happen after all this?

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Duniya idhar Ki udhar hojaye, Ru baby ki chaukidhari constant rahegi! smiley37 they cannot get through her vamp mode and expose and IR and her redemption before Shaadi.. tho uske nakhre tho pakka honge! Bas hopefully it'll be ignorable!

bas expose ho jaye. Mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye smiley13

Waise bhi I don't think apne vamp mode mein shaadi hone degi ya ho gayi toh dekh payegi woh. Waha AbhiMaan ke phere honge and yaha iska dum ghut jayega and hospital leke jana padega. Ho gayi shaadi kharab smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

but if Ruhi gets exposed because this time she has gone too far, do you think they'll stay married. I don't think so. I think they will and should get divorced and then fall in love or whatever run away and get married. Ruhi should follow her mother's footsteps

Mujhe nahi lagta she'll get out of the house before the wedding!

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

jo bhi drama ho shaadi se pehle hona chahiye. Don't want any major drama during the wedding track or on the wedding day.smiley13

Itv me pandit ke bina bhi shaadhi ho sakti hai but drama ke bina smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

bas expose ho jaye. Mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye smiley13

Waise bhi I don't think apne vamp mode mein shaadi hone degi ya ho gayi toh dekh payegi woh. Waha AbhiMaan ke phere honge and yaha iska dum ghut jayega and hospital leke jana padega. Ho gayi shaadi kharab smiley37

Nahi dum tho uska jis din KP Shaadi ke liye maanegi usi din ghut jaayega.. tho she'd have recovered by actual Shaadi time.. maybe zyaada se zyaada panic attack aajaye bas! smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

no. Baad mein bhaag ke shaadi ki thi dono nei guess. Mujhe yaha RuRo ke saath bhi same hota hua dikh raha haismiley37

By major drama i mean Ruhi's nonsense. Her trying to sabotage the wedding. I just can't stand her. Baaki drama chalega like in season 1 Akshara's nani and Naitik's cousin caused some tension between them. In season 2 Keerti's ex husband tried to harass Naira smiley11, Kartik slipped in the bathroom and missed him baarat. Yeh sab dedo won't mindsmiley37

That camel sawari and dulha exchange smiley37

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

you mean Armaan Abhira wedding will happen after all this?

Arre nahi. I want expose then wedding, IR can happen during the wedding or after the wedding (idc) then Ruhi should get redeemed or atleast white washed. Rohit and Ruhi falls in love but Kaveri might not accept her due to her past deeds then RuRo runs away and get married. All this will create issues for AbhiMaan smiley36

Par agar Ruhi ko pakhi didi banana hai toh aisa kuch nahi hoga

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ufff after ruhi entry like this I just want abhira to run away from here and focus on her carrier ruhi karti rahe Mera Jeth Mera pati kaise bane smiley29smiley17

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

jo bhi drama ho shaadi se pehle hona chahiye. Don't want any major drama during the wedding track or on the wedding day.smiley13

Ruhi ko dekhke lagta hain she wont care even if armaan gets married, woh uske peeche hi padi rahegi. As she now behaving like rohit's wife toh armaan abhira ke shaadi se she will be unaffected.

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Season 2 mein there was that whole naira ka Rishikesh connection reveal drama, her name change Pooja drama, Aditya Bansal nautanki, big big serious stuff also smiley37 every function was drama.. season 1 tho mild tha in comparison

But waha supporting maykewaale bhi hai to control the negativity...Yaha uss Aasmaan dadi ke aaghe kisi ka aawaz utega smiley39