Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sias2

I really don’t know how ruhi feels she will marry or get Armaan after the Kaand she is gonna commit ? How can someone be so delusional that they can’t see the truth ? Will Armaan love her or marry her against everyone ? How is she gonna achieve this ?

she has to be the dumbest character in the history of itv.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dont think dinner date ka armaan pe kuch effect hoga. He will go in self blame mode ke uske wajah se rohit ruhi ki date kharab ho gayi. Can think surname same hone ke wajah se confusion ho gaya hoga. Aise 4-5 ,ohhh sorry my mistake, scenarios aayenge uske baad he might open his eyes & see ke ho kya raha hain. Abhira ka doubt strong ho sakta hain with dinner date track

Rohit ka bhi and the reason why he proposes marriage.

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haan so tho hai, but your first line is the problem! I don't trust DKP is capable of running Ruhi as vamp.. they'll do a half baked shoddy job of it and expect people to buy into her sob story with no logic! Which is why I'd have liked her to become negative but towards both Armaan and Abhira..Khair dekhte hain! If she's able to bring in drama then why not! Take it as it comes I suppose smiley37

jo bhi drama ho shaadi se pehle hona chahiye. Don't want any major drama during the wedding track or on the wedding day.smiley13
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am curious to see what made her drop her own mask of bechari Ruhi and get into full vamp mode..

I'm about 100% sure it was Armaan saying Kisi Ki ni Nahi Apne Dil Ki suno.. then she went blank and heard him say bas tum Khush raho smiley37 she erased the rest from her memory! And seeing Abhira and Armaan handle Rohit that day would have made her think it's easy to manipulate Rohit with his pyaar! smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

jo bhi drama ho shaadi se pehle hona chahiye. Don't want any major drama during the wedding track or on the wedding day.smiley13

Tho phir wedding 2 mahine Kaise chalayenge! smiley3

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ab tho aisa hai, that I'm scared to say this is what I'm hoping for.. smiley37

Umeed pe toh sab shuru hothe hai aur kadam bhi...On a serious note I don't want Armaan to get into a paatal again jaha se usse vaapas lekar hi nahi aa Sake...So if by chance Ruhi ka Ar Ab breakup mission successful ho jaaye toh Phufasa ka Armaan poora kardena smiley36

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago

Tho phir wedding 2 mahine Kaise chalayenge! smiley3

KaiRa ki wedding ki tarah drama dete rahe in small doses. smiley37
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold this is the biggest difference between Ghum and here ..Ruhi has a legit status and Abhira doesn’t .:unless they rectify that situation, they can’t really have any drama per se..since girlfriends really can’t rule over matters in the families of their boyfriends ..so the wedding track has to come sooner or later

Kabtak ye log garden me aake kalesh karega smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

KaiRa ki wedding ki tarah drama dete rahe in small doses. smiley37

Haan tho wahaan Apne phuphu ke probable daadu Aditya Bansal the kalesh Karne ke liye.. yahaan apni Ruhi hogi smiley37