Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

he will not get manipulated by her ..that’s for sure ..let’s see what happens after the dinner date ..he will catch on sooner than later !

Dont think dinner date ka armaan pe kuch effect hoga. He will go in self blame mode ke uske wajah se rohit ruhi ki date kharab ho gayi. Can think surname same hone ke wajah se confusion ho gaya hoga. Aise 4-5 ,ohhh sorry my mistake, scenarios aayenge uske baad he might open his eyes & see ke ho kya raha hain. Abhira ka doubt strong ho sakta hain with dinner date track

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Abhira n Rohit ki jaan khatre me hai n Ar ki izzat khatre me hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who will be delusional enough to defend her now 🤣🤣🤣

My advice to Ar sa - Kamra lick karke rakhna at all times.

Saare kapde bathroom me hi pehen ke aana

Ye chudail se bachne ke liye hanuman chal9sa learn karlo

Ho sake to OH me shift hoja

This morally corrupt creature will pakka bring about K ke ego ka downfall 🤣🤣🤣

abhi dekh lena...😂 zyada wair nahi karna padega...😂

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

He takes anything and everything at face value. Which should be ok for a regular person core characteristic, but not for a successful lawyer. He should have been more wary considering how Ruhi said just few days before that she is not able to move on ( a fact he recollected and told Ab seeing Ruhi behavior) and then her behavior with Rohit today.

Even on airport day she walked up to him to know what he wants! Surely that's not something someone who's wanting to consider a relationship with his brother would ask!

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ab tho aisa hai, that I'm scared to say this is what I'm hoping for.. smiley37

i seriously don't trust dkp with anything but isn't this what the fd was hoping forsmiley37

Ruhi ka ww nahi chahiye, usko vamp bana do. Uska asli chehra dikha do sabko. Wahi ho raha hai lmao

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Bechari Birla bachi is soo innocent , this stupid Armaan playing with her ,manipulating her , idiot Abhira is so jealous of achi ,sachi naadhan bachi Birla. And Rohit tho Abhira se bhi bada wala idiot hai ,how can that man even doubt seedhi sadhi biwi,he deserves another slap from Ruhi and her B.Nanu for doubting this prathivratha nari. She is trying her best to become best biwi,best bahu in the universe. But some audience hate Ruhi and don’t want another chance for her when she is trying her best to be best patni,she even asked Armaan to stay away from her and don’t show his face because she only loves her husband and came back for him.

i want armaan to know the bechari acchi sacchi ruhi....and his plans to marry her to b arti mates...😂

yaar banta hai na....jab saara sach jaan le...to replay hona chahiye na...armaan ke mann mein...ki kya kya sochta tha...😂

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

If she's figured out her intentions, good for her, great for her infact . She knows what to do 😆 get into the super woman cape & protect all the poddars .but there's a catch. She's not a bahu yet but ruhi is . And she has no control over whether ruhi stays or leaves ..rohit will.probably be the catalyst for the wedding but I guess , nothing will change..this is what abhira signed up for ..if she remembers , she kinda explicitly told arman that ruhis presence in their life , she can't handle & it will be a permanent fixture .. now that she has 1000 kg trust on arman , it shouldn't be tough..

@bold this is the biggest difference between Ghum and here ..Ruhi has a legit status and Abhira doesn’t .:unless they rectify that situation, they can’t really have any drama per se..since girlfriends really can’t rule over matters in the families of their boyfriends ..so the wedding track has to come sooner or later

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dont think dinner date ka armaan pe kuch effect hoga. He will go in self blame mode ke uske wajah se rohit ruhi ki date kharab ho gayi. Can think surname same hone ke wajah se confusion ho gaya hoga. Aise 4-5 ,ohhh sorry my mistake, scenarios aayenge uske baad he might open his eyes & see ke ho kya raha hain. Abhira ka doubt strong ho sakta hain with dinner date track

this time i don't want Abhira to do anything (i know she's the fl but) this entire thing started because of Armaan and his stupid vada and decisions he should be the one to expose Ruhi.smiley13
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really don’t know how ruhi feels she will marry or get Armaan after the Kaand she is gonna commit ? How can someone be so delusional that they can’t see the truth ? Will Armaan love her or marry her against everyone ? How is she gonna achieve this ?

Edited by sias2 - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i seriously don't trust dkp with anything but isn't this what the fd was hoping forsmiley37

Ruhi ka ww nahi chahiye, usko vamp bana do. Uska asli chehra dikha do sabko. Wahi ho raha hai lmao

Haan so tho hai, but your first line is the problem! I don't trust DKP is capable of running Ruhi as vamp.. they'll do a half baked shoddy job of it and expect people to buy into her sob story with no logic! Which is why I'd have liked her to become negative but towards both Armaan and Abhira..Khair dekhte hain! If she's able to bring in drama then why not! Take it as it comes I suppose smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am curious to see what made her drop her own mask of bechari Ruhi and get into full vamp mode..