Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

I hope he will catch the trap( if indeed it's her intention becoz achi Sachi bechari Ruhi ji ko full fledged vamp dhikana is felt somewhere out of place ..So precap can turn out in anyway..)before Pani getting above the head...Not at first day but eventually he may get it...Umeed pe toh iss show chal rah hai smiley37

he will not get manipulated by her ..that’s for sure ..let’s see what happens after the dinner date ..he will catch on sooner than later !
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Agree.. Abhira's concern is genuine, she is not only worried for armaan & her relationship but also for rohit. And the highlight is her intuitions are absolutely right.

Armaan takes people by face value. Thats his character trait from the starting. He doesnt call out people without proofs, except phuphasa(rare cases).

And regarding ruhi, he calls her acchi sacchi dost, for a reason. From the time they met till now she was always vocal about her feelings, never kept any secret from him, even when armaan thought woh uski shakal bhi dekhna pasand nahi karegi, tab bhi she accepted she is not over him. Toh no reason for him(yet) to believe that she might have come with some hidden agenda. Usko bhi yehi lagega ke usmein itna kya khaas hain ke itni baar reject karne ke baad bhi she is after him. Toh socha hoga ke she genuinely wants to move on with him. He is guilty for spoiling her life, toh must have felt she also deserves a chance, because he got his, & now is happy in his life.

If she's figured out ruhis intentions, good for her, great for her infact . She knows what to do 😆 get into the super woman cape & protect all the poddars .but there's a catch. She's not a bahu yet but ruhi is . And she has no control over whether ruhi stays or leaves ..rohit will.probably be the catalyst for the wedding but I guess , nothing will change..this is what abhira signed up for ..if she remembers , she kinda explicitly told arman that ruhis presence in their life , she can't handle & it will be a permanent fixture .. now that she has 1000 kg trust on arman , it shouldn't be tough..

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago

Her aim jn life is to be her uninterested BIL ka mistress

How are they gng to ww or even redeem Ruhi, who is characterless beigarat n has hawas fr her uninterested BIL?

On the other hand, she's a complete negative character now, hopefully she'll bring about the downfall 0f kaveri n her ego 🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/mayasdizis/status/1820632648110297553?t=4fB0yl_DVufY1vsEAhu7ug&s=19

edited for hate speech

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

If she's figured out her intentions, good for her, great for her infact . She knows what to do 😆 get into the super woman cape & protect all the poddars .but there's a catch. She's not a bahu yet but ruhi is . And she has no control over whether ruhi stays or leaves ..rohit will.probably be the catalyst for the wedding but I guess , nothing will change..this is what abhira signed up for ..if she remembers , she kinda explicitly told arman that ruhis presence in their life , she can't handle & it will be a permanent fixture .. now that she has 1000 kg trust on arman , it shouldn't be tough..

I dont think she will be able to expose ruhi's intentions. She might try to alert but others especially dadisa will dismiss saying she is jealous. It could be phuphasa as he has control over dadi & rohit. Yeh dono unki baat sunte hain

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

please to share important clips ..I don’t want to bhang my tapasya of not watching the episode fully lol

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1820679547752182050?t=3avEWQ8_xV6FUStG_v0GRg&s=19

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1820637538622583131?t=PDwRyRHubl2PZae5rbCjRQ&s=19

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1820639395428343874?t=0uJ7kX1FMgAQXekc_8XgLA&s=19

Armaan and Ruhi ki conversation ki clip nahi mili. Maine toh episode mein dekha thasmiley37

On a serious note i feel bad for Rohit. Kaha fas gaya.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Now I guess finally Arman will get to see Immoral ,characterless women’s asli avtar. He is still blind with her intentions and it’s high time this Dumbo needs to see how cheapo Ruhi is. And I also feel KV too will see how cheap this Ruhi Birla is ,she will slap this women and throw her out of the house. Ghatiya women using her parents as an excuse, she totally forgot her poppy and erased him from memories toosmiley19,bachi Birla ko ithna ghatiya banadiya ,they can never convince most of the audience to accept her as Abhira’s mom’s step sister’s daughter. Sisterly bond gayi Bhad mein ,she will become more psychopath after IR. So DKP doesn’t want to get rid of this ghatiya 3rd angle anytime soon,now Rohit too in the equation,I hope she doesn’t harm Rohit or Abhira in the process.

Why can’t Ruhi get another chance when Armaan can get ,mil gayi jawab smiley9 Aur DKP audience ko moye moye karne mein maza aatha hai ,kaha many r expecting her to come back accept her pathi and Abhira to get jealous watching Ruhi but here BIRLA bachi ko Permanent characterless vamp banadiya. Who is 90% positive character smiley42

Pyaar ko haasil karne keliye “HAR HADH THOD DHUNGI “ yeh tho pehle bhi suna hai 😂🤡 DKP never fails to give moye moye momentssmiley37
https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1820631647059837269

Abhira n Rohit ki jaan khatre me hai n Ar ki izzat khatre me hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who will be delusional enough to defend her now 🤣🤣🤣

My advice to Ar sa - Kamra lock karke rakhna at all times.

Saare kapde bathroom me hi pehen ke aana

Ye chudail se bachne ke liye hanuman chal9sa learn karlo

Ho sake to OH me shift hoja

This morally corrupt creature will pakka bring about K ke ego ka downfall 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Redblueblack - 1 months ago

he will not get manipulated by her ..that’s for sure ..let’s see what happens after the dinner date ..he will catch on sooner than later !

someone said that Because right now Armaan thinks Ruhi's intentions are genuine, he might be the first one to actually catch her red handed. I don't think there will be any major misunderstanding between Abhimaan or a separation. Both of them will work together to expose Ruhi for Rohit's sake i think. And Ruhi ke expose ke saath Rohit-Armaan ka milan bhi karwa sakte hai
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@ bold haath de haath de 🙌🏼…exactly my thoughts too …usko kyun lagega ki woh itna khaas hai jo uski bhabhi, jisko woh saaf saaf mana kar chuka hai aur mantap mei chod bhi chuka hai, usi ke liye ghar wapis aayegi yeh keh kar ki woh apne pati se sula karna chahti hai…what reason does he have to think that Ruhi would turn an Ekta vamp overnight ..if this is possible, then it is equally possible that she could’ve had a sudden change of mind and decided to give her marriage a chance..particularly after he told her didn’t give a damn what she did or where she went …!

He takes anything and everything at face value. Which should be ok for a regular person core characteristic, but not for a successful lawyer. He should have been more wary considering how Ruhi said just few days before that she is not able to move on ( a fact he recollected and told Ab seeing Ruhi behavior) and then her behavior with Rohit today.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Now I guess finally Arman will get to see Immoral ,characterless women’s asli avtar. He is still blind with her intentions and it’s high time this Dumbo needs to see how cheapo Ruhi is. And I also feel KV too will see how cheap this Ruhi Birla is ,she will slap this women and throw her out of the house. Ghatiya women using her parents as an excuse, she totally forgot her poppy and erased him from memories toosmiley19,bachi Birla ko ithna ghatiya banadiya ,they can never convince most of the audience to accept her as Abhira’s mom’s step sister’s daughter. Sisterly bond gayi Bhad mein ,she will become more psychopath after IR. So DKP doesn’t want to get rid of this ghatiya 3rd angle anytime soon,now Rohit too in the equation,I hope she doesn’t harm Rohit or Abhira in the process.

Why can’t Ruhi get another chance when Armaan can get ,mil gayi jawab smiley9 Aur DKP audience ko moye moye karne mein maza aatha hai ,kaha many r expecting her to come back accept her pathi and Abhira to get jealous watching Ruhi but here BIRLA bachi ko Permanent characterless vamp banadiya. Who is 90% positive character smiley42

Pyaar ko haasil karne keliye “HAR HADH THOD DHUNGI “ yeh tho pehle bhi suna hai 😂🤡 DKP never fails to give moye moye momentssmiley37

yup......mujhe shuru se hi yeh track isi purpose ke liye lagta hai...

baki kisi ko kuch pata chale ya na chale...armaan will know the acchi sacchi ruhi....jisko woh arti mate ke kabil samajhta tha...😂

second, I think thi will lead to manish ka make pver.....he will sort of b against ruhi...for abhira to make entry to the goenkas.....he will b shown repenting...and with him supporting the right here and b againt ruhi, may b makers want to give some sort of mayka to abhira.....manish will b repenting for how he treated abhira and her mom...and with him against ruhi and her wrong deedsw...may some sort of create some way for abhira to b with gownkas....warna to koi chance hi nahi hai...😂

baki to lets c...😂

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

someone said that Because right now Armaan thinks Ruhi's intentions are genuine, he might be the first one to actually catch her red handed. I don't think there will be any major misunderstanding between Abhimaan or a separation. Both of them will work together to expose Ruhi for Rohit's sake i think. And Ruhi ke expose ke saath Rohit-Armaan ka milan bhi karwa sakte hai

Ab tho aisa hai, that I'm scared to say this is what I'm hoping for.. smiley37