Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

Kairav muskaan can only bring accident truth..becoz only they were the people who are Alive who know about truth...Will they comeback 🤔

Kairav /muskaan also didn’t knew the truth

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Kairav muskaan can only bring accident truth..becoz only they were the people who are Alive who know about truth...Will they comeback 🤔

I dont think any new entry will be there, in near future. They brought rohit but it didnt do any magic on the trp charts. They now have more than required number of characters, jinko kuch bhi illogical dialogue de dete hain just for screen time, toh baaki logon ko kaise adjust karenge?? After identity reveal & akshara's truth revelation there wont be any use of kairav & muskaan. Kahaan gayab karenge unko?? smiley39

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Just saw the clip where Ruhi tells Armaan to stay away from her. And act like a strangersmiley37

Mujhe Ruhi ka mind blowing plan batao koi

Armaan apne saaf niyathwaali devrani keliye ye bhi nahi kar sakthi.???That will be so rude smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Agree.. Abhira's concern is genuine, she is not only worried for armaan & her relationship but also for rohit. And the highlight is her intuitions are absolutely right.

Armaan takes people by face value. Thats his character trait from the starting. He doesnt call out people without proofs, except phuphasa(rare cases).

And regarding ruhi, he calls her acchi sacchi dost, for a reason. From the time they met till now she was always vocal about her feelings, never kept any secret from him, even when armaan thought woh uski shakal bhi dekhna pasand nahi karegi, tab bhi she accepted she is not over him. Toh no reason for him(yet) to believe that she might have come with some hidden agenda. Usko bhi yehi lagega ke usmein itna kya khaas hain ke itni baar reject karne ke baad bhi she is after him. Toh socha hoga ke she genuinely wants to move on with him. He is guilty for spoiling her life, toh must have felt she also deserves a chance, because he got his, & now is happy in his life.

@ bold haath de haath de 🙌🏼…exactly my thoughts too …usko kyun lagega ki woh itna khaas hai jo uski bhabhi, jisko woh saaf saaf mana kar chuka hai aur mantap mei chod bhi chuka hai, usi ke liye ghar wapis aayegi yeh keh kar ki woh apne pati se sula karna chahti hai…what reason does he have to think that Ruhi would turn an Ekta vamp overnight ..if this is possible, then it is equally possible that she could’ve had a sudden change of mind and decided to give her marriage a chance..particularly after he told her didn’t give a damn what she did or where she went …!
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

oh God ..such bad acting ..but maybe that was the point ..to show the audience that she’s acting and not being real 🤣

Kya dialogue

Shadi ke bandan mein.band hai smiley37...what kind of ......is that

Her " nazar' is always on " Jeth"....Hilarious dialogues .......smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Just saw the clip where Ruhi tells Armaan to stay away from her. And act like a strangersmiley37

Mujhe Ruhi ka mind blowing plan batao koi

please to share important clips ..I don’t want to bhang my tapasya of not watching the episode fully lol
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

please to share important clips ..I don’t want to bhang my tapasya of not watching the episode fully lol

Arre watch na! It's fully comic I promise! smiley37 even the Goenkas

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@ bold haath de haath de 🙌🏼…exactly my thoughts too …usko kyun lagega ki woh itna khaas hai jo uski bhabhi, jisko woh saaf saaf mana kar chuka hai aur mantap mei chod bhi chuka hai, usi ke liye ghar wapis aayegi yeh keh kar ki woh apne pati se sula karna chahti hai…what reason does he have to think that Ruhi would turn an Ekta vamp overnight ..if this is possible, then it is equally possible that she could’ve had a sudden change of mind and decided to give her marriage a chance..particularly after he told her didn’t give a damn what she did or where she went …!

I hope he will catch the trap( if indeed it's her intention becoz achi Sachi bechari Ruhi ji ko full fledged vamp dhikana is felt somewhere out of place ..So precap can turn out in anyway..)before Pani getting above the head...Not at first day but eventually he may get it...Umeed pe toh iss show chal rah hai smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@bold:smiley31

Hum saath saath hainsmiley27

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi mind blowing plan she will make rohit intentionally listen woh armaan se dur rehna chathi she will plan to stay near him and pretend as if armaan is coming near him and create fights between rohit armaan and armaan abhira .... Still people think she is innocent dekhte hain unka bharam kitne din Tak kayem rehta hain smiley36