Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Abhira doubting Ruhi is not indicating her insecurities or no trust on Ar rather it is showing her firm trust on Ruhi's obsession with Ar and deliberately trying to spoil their happiness.

Ar don't have much deep thinking capacity so........

Agree.. Abhira's concern is genuine, she is not only worried for armaan & her relationship but also for rohit. And the highlight is her intuitions are absolutely right.

Armaan takes people by face value. Thats his character trait from the starting. He doesnt call out people without proofs, except phuphasa(rare cases).

And regarding ruhi, he calls her acchi sacchi dost, for a reason. From the time they met till now she was always vocal about her feelings, never kept any secret from him, even when armaan thought woh uski shakal bhi dekhna pasand nahi karegi, tab bhi she accepted she is not over him. Toh no reason for him(yet) to believe that she might have come with some hidden agenda. Usko bhi yehi lagega ke usmein itna kya khaas hain ke itni baar reject karne ke baad bhi she is after him. Toh socha hoga ke she genuinely wants to move on with him. He is guilty for spoiling her life, toh must have felt she also deserves a chance, because he got his, & now is happy in his life.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yaar Komo Ki respect karo please smiley7 bechaari kitni baar paltegi grave mein! Use some other vamp from KZK! Aparna? Sampada?

Not Aparna please.

I really liked the actress playing Aparna.

Plus she was good in the beginning and then turned vamp unlike Ruhi

Not Aparna please.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I guess if they are going for identity reveal before marriage, they can maje mg successfully tracking down akshara's information but identity of her daughter hidden from him.

Dadi accepts armaan abhira rishta (abhira's prayer answered), ruhi does something abhira decides to leave poddar house(dadi's prayer), mg offers help as he knows its ruhi ka kiya kara, phuphasa exposes ruhi, armaan & poddars guilty, try to bring back abhira, but abhira & mg gets to know about their relationship & then his drama. This time for abhira. Ruhi again gets chance for redemption.

Kairav muskaan can only bring accident truth..becoz only they were the people who are Alive who know about truth...Will they comeback 🤔

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Mai Arrrrmaaaaan se bohottt pyaaaaar karti hooooon. Ye meri ummeeeeeed hainnnn.

Now that I see her, she would've been more believable smiley37smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Not Aparna please.

I really liked the actress playing Aparna.

Plus she was good in the beginning and then turned vamp unlike Ruhi

Not Aparna please.

We agreed on Sampada smiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Couldn’t help but to put this point here I cracked up when Ruhi told Armaan sa “Armaan tumhe pata hai Rohit tumse kitni upset hai toh tum mujhse durr hi hai” smiley37smiley37 matlab kuch bhi….

Is she trying the reverse logic method ??? Ruhi, I must say you are brainy than I thought you are

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Armanza going to a one way track of falling in to " Total barbadi"....smiley37...

" suitcase " can be dangerous too , smiley37US trip was abandoned....Ruhiza could have made some " Gora admi " mad ...

Vakeel Saab ko sachme nazar utarne ke zaroorat hai...Kahi na kahi writers started to nazar daalna on him getting tareef nowadays smiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

No...shaadi toh hogi...Kya pata if she indeed turning to vamp ,,,mehendi and haldi mein mirchi,acid daalna sab dekhna pade smiley37

smiley37smiley37smiley37 Bas full on ho jaayega humare liye toh are hum 90s kids ko jo vamp techniques pata tha woh 2000s aur 2010 kids ko bhi pata chale

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

He is the true underdog of the show smiley28 he earned his revenge. #JusticeForPhuphasa

Atleast phufasa ka Armaan ko ghar se nikalna ka Armaan hi poori karde smiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

See my edit in one of the previous pages. I gave her a beautiful long bindi to compliment her look smiley9

Which page is the edit in????????????