Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Armaan is dumbo, how he became best lawyer is still mystery to me as he cannot guess people's intentions based on their faces.

Ruhi is bigger dumbo as she could add suicide drama to make this naatak look more natural but she is not trying hard enough.

Abhira is biggest dumbo who went to that dogla aadmi Manish for asking help. If it was Ekta's fl she would plann wisely with her devar's help in exposing her.

None can match Ekta type brain be it fl or -ve lead...... Saste versions se hi kaam chalana padega.

Edited by Drna7 - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Pufferfish doing that scene I would've lost itBreakfas Cclub Donnell Rawlings GIF

Mai Arrrrmaaaaan se bohottt pyaaaaar karti hooooon. Ye meri ummeeeeeed hainnnn.

Drna7 thumbnail

Abhira doubting Ruhi is not indicating her insecurities or no trust on Ar rather it is showing her firm trust on Ruhi's obsession with Ar and deliberately trying to spoil their happiness.

Ar don't have much deep thinking capacity so........

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Pathetic shameless women making fun of marriage and poor Ro I really hope tum wapas naa aate………in all this dadisa should repent the mostsmiley7 and that swarna I want to murder hersmiley15

Edited by Srijeeta06 - 1 months ago

Word Count: 1

Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Pathetic shameless women making fun of marriage and poor Ro I really hope tum wapas naa aate………in all this dadisa should repent the mostsmiley7 and that swarna I want to murder hersmiley15

Kaveri and Swarna are the ones to be blamed.

Kaberi hell bent on bringing her back to Rohit’s life and Poddar Mansion.

Swarna was hugging and consoling her when she said she wouldn’t be able to watch Armaan-Abhira getting married.

Bound to happen know.

Just saw the clip where Ruhi tells Armaan to stay away from her. And act like a strangersmiley37

Mujhe Ruhi ka mind blowing plan batao koi

Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

How the F is Armaan so easily convinced that Ruhi neeyat is saaf?! She's a frickin pathetic scumbag as seen in precap. I really wish this time she gets her due before she creates too much collateral damaage.

Armaan is a complete idiot.

If she after telling him that she still hasn’t moved on and still saying this, then definitely his brain has gone on vacation.

I wonder how he became a lawyer if he can’t understand people’s intentions or minds.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Roohi is the Anuj of this show. Both are shamelessly obsessed with people who don’t give a damn about them. Both had the option to move on with good hearted spouses yet choose to chase their obsession instead!

Drna7 thumbnail

Why to blame young ones when biggest disappointments are of older gens, the great Swarna who abandoned her own son for selfish motive, who spoiled life of all children of kartik and his grandchildren too. Even after 100+ years she don't have enough brain. Selfish Delusional fool.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Ab kya Abhimaan ki shaadi bhool jaayen aur makers ke ae chote chote tukdon par jeeye..:

No...shaadi toh hogi...Kya pata if she indeed turning to vamp ,,,mehendi and haldi mein mirchi,acid daalna sab dekhna pade smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago