Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/Xauravtrivedi/status/1820658645903770094

I love how Phuphasa looks the most pissed off in this scene. That man was really having a bad day smiley37

Lehenga pehno, biwi ka attitude saho, karela ka title mil gaya, upar se Ruhi aagayi plan me khalal daalne! Poor guy! Kitna hi sahe Banda ek din mein smiley38

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Because armaan is back to his achhi sacchi jaap for his hawasi bhabhiji. Toh bechari abhira kya kre? Anyway she is a fool who still has aspirations left of living in that mental asylum i.e poddar housesmiley37

Armanza going to a one way track of falling in to " Total barbadi"....smiley37...

" suitcase " can be dangerous too , smiley37US trip was abandoned....Ruhiza could have made some " Gora admi " mad ...

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I guess if they are going for identity reveal before marriage, they can maje mg successfully tracking down akshara's information but identity of her daughter hidden from him.

Dadi accepts armaan abhira rishta (abhira's prayer answered), ruhi does something abhira decides to leave poddar house(dadi's prayer), mg offers help as he knows its ruhi ka kiya kara, phuphasa exposes ruhi, armaan & poddars guilty, try to bring back abhira, but abhira & mg gets to know about their relationship & then his drama. This time for abhira. Ruhi again gets chance for redemption.

MG won’t dare open his mouth I think ..after all the kaands of his P.Poti ..Armaan didn’t go and eye another man’s wife and take an oath to attain her at all costs ..Ruhi toh Surpanka nikli 🤣
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

oh God ..such bad acting ..but maybe that was the point ..to show the audience that she’s acting and not being real 🤣

Idk what the show people had in mind, but i kept laughing through the first scene. smiley36

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If they show Rohit falling for Ruhi's overdramatic love language, it is to again reiterate stupidity runs in the family and inherited from dear pappa.. Sirf Ar ki galti nahin hai that he couldn't see beyond the achi sachi image😀

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Idk what the show people had in mind, but i kept laughing through the first smiley37

It was absolutely ridiculous and ridiculously funny! The whole episode! smiley37smiley37 matlab.. ye kya tha smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

After this precap all fandoms should join together and troll this cringefest together rather than fighting against each other smiley37

I was embarrass to show that to my cousin. My cousin don't watch yrkkh but knew I was checking it for HC. They're all in shock like what happen to the Rajshri yrkkh that used to have that, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, feel my aunt said hatya smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Lehenga pehno, biwi ka attitude saho, karela ka title mil gaya, upar se Ruhi aagayi plan me khalal daalne! Poor guy! Kitna hi sahe Banda ek din mein smiley38

He is the true underdog of the show smiley28 he earned his revenge. #JusticeForPhuphasa

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Rohit being back gave some hope But now this show is back to eww
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Phuphasa wants armaan out of the house and firm

Ruhi just wants armaan, but for that he has to stay in the house ig

Ruhi has played her move. Sanju mujhe disappoint mat karna smiley42smiley27

Lohe ko Loha hi kaat sakte hai.. Aakhri umeed is on Phufasa ..Armaan seems not seeing bigger pic era...smiley39