Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I love whenever someone says Ruhi's truth to her face she slaps him or does badi badi batein to make herself look great...... reality naa accept karne mein bilkul apni swarna nani par gayi h......smiley29

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

After this precap all fandoms should join together and troll this cringefest together rather than fighting against each other smiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I just showed the precap to my cousin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DC3OmIosR0

This is usRaquelgh Laugh GIF

Ruhi said she's not there for pati but her pyaar,

My cousin like what Ekta show is this, I said no it's

Yrkkh, her expression

Woman Shocked GIFs | Tenor

Dyaanchismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ekta se inspired ho gaye hai DKP waale bas yehi dekhna baaki tha

Yrkkh, her expression

Damn girl this is hilarious smiley37Thank you for making me laugh. After watching precap was gagging 😂
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

What if Manish’s “Mujhe hi kuch karna hoga” means he’s going to revive his campaign to track down Akshara..because he thinks she alone can straighten Ruhi out ? His wife and bhabhi are both useless anyway …btw, who gave Ruhi navvari saree and jewels and dropped her off at the event venue? Swarna supposedly dropped her off at the Poddars right ?

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago

Yrkkh, her expression

Still Shehzada ( Prince) saved the viewers from seeing this pre cap acting out by Prat....I can't imagine ...that ....smiley37

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Because armaan is back to his achhi sacchi jaap for his hawasi bhabhiji. Toh bechari abhira kya kre? Anyway she is a fool who still has aspirations left of living in that mental asylum i.e poddar housesmiley37

Abhira ne clearly bathaya that she knows that vamp jeth lover cannot come in btwn them but then she said Ruhi makes mistakes and they end up in trouble all the time. And dumbo is still blind that he cannot see anything beyond achi ,sachi Ruhi . Abhira is not talking to MG about their relationship but about the entire poddar’s house and Rohit . But kuch bhi ho Abhira ko beech mein lana hai for the sake of blaming 🤡.

And ur siggi 😂

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Just remembered Ab's dialogue to Ar "Thodi der aur ruk jao" as if Ar is at risk tonight itself ...They are trying to make it seriously suspenseful

Can ruhi become the first ever 'pisachini' of Rishtaverse?? smiley39
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Still Shehzada ( Prince) saved the viewers from seeing this pre cap acting out by Prat....I can't imagine ...that ....smiley37

True, I can already imagine Prat in this role after seeing her Oscar worthy acting in KMTMG smiley42

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Arey wah ruhi tum hote kaun ho bolne wale. E mere aur mere pati ke beech ki baat hi.He told exactly same words to ruhi and kept that line. So he got on head Immediately .ar flipped to ruhi side saying to abhira that ruhi had good side and you are not able to see it except bad part. We know he can see only good part in her 🤣🤣 achi sachi ruhi is back to ar indirectly. Abhira will go in her doubts more . It'd like sher aya only for ruhi. Maja araha hi.🤣 so ruhi will give trust to Rohit throwing ar aside this way and showing anger on him. Abhira gave nath to ruhi which is fallen through her walk. Lost ijjat as wife will be restored through abhira accepting ruhi. Cvs may turn it as ek hazaaron mein meri behna repeat rinse track of their moms in leads shadi time. Ghatbandhan too by ruhi 🤣 hathavidhi kya kya dekhne honge if they go this way 🤗

wah.. From eyeing on Armaan to doing ghatbandhan to Abhira.. it’ll be 🤮smiley36, let’s see. Plot can be twisted anyway in yrkkh style. Instead of that it let her take revenge on both and destroy their relationship and be happy with Rohit.. I manifested yesterday, that Ruhi should completely ignore Armaan and distance herself from him.. makers are showing something that way.