Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why can’t DKP introduce a Komolika in Anupamaa?

Anupama should turn in to Komalika smiley37...Looks like whomever she touches destroyed ..I know roughly the story , looks like Maa left Vanraj he became rich , Maa and Anuj union made him " pagal, poor and bankrupt"...Another of Maa's admirer lost his restorant and respect..

smiley37

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ruhi bani vamp toh theek hai but why is abhira so scared as if her pack of cards is about to fly away smiley39She had 1000kg trust on arman right? Why is she hyperventilating in the temple ?

Ruhi ke schemes toh Hoge hi fail but as soon as trp drop, there will be a separation/death/surrogacy..anything ..it's close to ghum story again

Because armaan is back to his achhi sacchi jaap for his hawasi bhabhiji. Toh bechari abhira kya kre? Anyway she is a fool who still has aspirations left of living in that mental asylum i.e poddar housesmiley37
Edited by Debospeaks - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Waise if they expose Ruhi (like i am expecting/hoping) phir RuRo ki love story kaise dikhayenge smiley38

Unka pyaar Ruhi ke intentions, trauma, expose aise choti baaton ka mohtaaj nahi hai! Arree Ruhi has capabilities of loving someone enough to make up for both of them remember.. Tho bas Rohit will take a leaf out of her love book and follow the same! smiley27

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ruhi bani vamp toh theek hai but why is abhira so scared as if her pack of cards is about to fly away smiley39She had 1000kg trust on arman right? Why is she hyperventilating in the temple ?

Ruhi ke schemes toh Hoge hi fail but as soon as trp drop, there will be a separation/death/surrogacy..anything ..it's close to ghum story again

Yeh ghum se bhi ek kadam aage nikla smiley36

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Anupama should turn in to Komalika smiley37...Looks like whomever she touches destroyed ..I know roughly the story , looks like Maa left Vanraj he became rich , Maa and Anuj union made him " pagal, poor and bankrupt"...Another of Maa's admirer lost his restorant and respect..

smiley37

Us mahaan serial ki progress ko dekhte hue hi mujhe @dkp se koi ummeed nhi bachismiley44

Waise if they expose Ruhi (like i am expecting/hoping) phir RuRo ki love story kaise dikhayenge smiley38

Bachari bacchi ...Why to expose abhi toh koi kand bhi nahi kiya ...

Ruhiza is destined for " greater kands" still ITV's Vamps never get punished ....That is why now I watch crime shows from all around the world at least criminal gets punished there unlike ITV bakwas smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just showed the precap to my cousin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DC3OmIosR0

This is usRaquelgh Laugh GIF

Ruhi said she's not there for pati but her pyaar,

My cousin like what Ekta show is this, I said no it's

Yrkkh, her expression

Woman Shocked GIFs | Tenor

Dyaanchismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Hope usse ww na kare issbaar...Armaan seems again getting to not seeing the bigger pic era...

Ab sanju pe toda hope hai...kyunki Kai baar lohe ko loha hi kaat sakte hai...

Fufu is my only hope… doobte ko thinke ka sahara mera FuFu hi hai

Bas mujhe niraash mat karna phupha sa

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

IR will happen.. That sautela cousin bond that was masked till now starts shining bright.. And then Ab will bring RuRo together.. And if Kv has flipped to the side of her younger self, then another mission for Ab to gain Kv approval for RuRo milaap😀

Just remembered Ab's dialogue to Ar "Thodi der aur ruk jao" as if Ar is at risk tonight itself ...They are trying to make it seriously suspenseful