Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Why to bring rohit back if they have to end his character. I hope it doesn't goes gen 3 style. Neil dying akshu blamed and thrown out of house when she was pregnant.

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Why to bring rohit back if they have to end his character. I hope it doesn't goes gen 3 style. Neil dying akshu blamed and thrown out of house when she was pregnant.

Isiliye toh aya hai wohsmiley37
Edited by Debospeaks - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Patralekha Mohitepatil Chavan anyday. She started this lusty Bhabhi trend. At least Roohi has an excuse of ‘trauma’..

What are your opinions smiley9

smiley37smiley37smiley37

All this for a man that never touch you, damn Armaanza

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

no it was a grammar mistakesmiley37

See how traumatized we all are smiley37smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

If Ruhi achchi dikha di toh she will be more insufferable. Mark my words.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

His only purpose is to give Ruhi a way in to PH again, die and for the blame to go to Ab ( I so wish it is Ar)

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

If Ruhi achchi dikha di toh she will be more insufferable. Mark my words.

Matlab our suffering is sure on way or another smiley37why are we wasting time worrying about in logon ke bekaar sufferings smiley37 waise seriously, I keep feeling Ki kahin precap dream/nightmare na nikle smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Will people still label me as a Roohi fan after today’s episode?

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

All the poddar’s except Manasa are dumb ,I guess finally at the end of this track Armaan will finally come out of his Dumbness and realise how achi sachi Ruhi Birla is. In coming episodes she will take the credits of the date arranged by Armaan and Rohit will suano Armaan for ruining the date with his wifey. If he still thinks she is achi sachi then he will have to face more consequences for believing that women.

Dadi will only realise after her fav doormat nahi sends her fav potha to hospital bed. She is such a hypocrite, shameless 70yt old saying Ruhi dances better than Abhira In front of everyone.when did she even watch both of them dancing? Shayad yeh aurath sangeeth ke din Ruhi ki pole dance se impressed hai ,koi iss old hag ko apni pyaari doormat vamp bahu ki crazy kiya re bhi dhika do apne apne jeth ke saath.

Maybe she did watch it and thats why so confident in Ruhi's dance skills. Are u still expecting Kaveri to be mad after watching the Crazy Kiya re?

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi in her kamolika era? smiley37smiley37smiley37

Yeh toh poora ghum, kasauti ka mash up lag raha hai… ohhh Goddd I hope DKP doesn’t turn to be another Kay Serial types with so many shaadis and common bachche smiley29